Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78612 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by tuckerstacey: 5:43am On Dec 21, 2015
[b]My name is tucker stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or call +2348156885231 or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship. his Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast
[/b]

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Elenaderi: 1:16am On Dec 22, 2015
My name is Elena Deri. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +2348156885231

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by madoo2: 4:37am On Dec 22, 2015
if0
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by green6231: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2015
my name is Daniel green from UK I WANT TO TESTIFY OF A GREAT AND REAL SPELL CASTER
CALLED Dr ajisafe. THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER HELPED ME
CAST A RETURN LOVE SPELL ON MY EX AND JUST WITHIN
TWO DAYS MY EX RETURNED BACK TO ME WITH SO MUCH
LOVE AND CARE.
IF YOU ALSO NEED HIS HELP THEN CONTACT HIM NOW VIA
EMAIL,(drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com) or
or call him on his
mobile, (+2349056416248)
Contact. Dr ajisafe on this
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
( If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care.
(10) HIV/AID cure
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by dapsonlou(m): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2015
The Ballard of a Gold digger
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by sandra457: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
hello am a spell caster who can help you do many thing like
1) Have promotion in anything you do
2 )Earn a good money
3)Success in business
4)spiritual problems
5) win court case
6)You want to be promoted in your office.
(7) You want women/men to run after you.
(cool If you want a child.
(9) You want to be rich.
(10) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(11) If you need financial assistance.
(12) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(13)if you want to stop your divorce.
(14)if you want to divorce your husband.
(15)if you want your wishes to be granted.
or email me at (faithspellcaster@gmail.com)
MRS faith
Regards
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Lisadonna: 5:32am On Dec 25, 2015
[b]WOW!! This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks to Dr. Trust for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover{now husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married with one kid and we are more happier than never before,i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my ex lover kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr.Trust you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for relationship matters. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231 [/b]

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Lisadonna: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
WOW!! This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks to Dr. Trust for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover{now husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married with one kid and we are more happier than never before,i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my ex lover kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr.Trust you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for relationship matters. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by jameswilliams12: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2015
I go by the name williams spack. i won $40,000,000 in the power ball lottery, I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Ogbodu the person placed a testimonies on a blog saying how Dr Ogbodu helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 3days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first winner that is how i won {40,000,000} Contact him on ekpensolutionspellcasting@gmail.com is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery. He also help me to cure my herpes.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Lisadonna: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2015
[b]This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience!!!! And i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks to Dr. Trust for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover{now husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married with one kid and we are more happier than never before,i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my ex lover kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr.Trust you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for relationship matters. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231 [/b]

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by mayfonald12: 1:50am On Dec 27, 2015
Am Miss mary ronald from uk. I was having serious relationship problems with my Husband and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter and a mavalous son. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Baba,Aja by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my Husband called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed i twas possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr.Baba,Aja . So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr.Baba,Aja for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that Dr Baba,Aja is the solution to all kinds Problem that can really help you in you sutoation: drbabaajaspelltemple@gmail.com,or you can contact me on my cell phone number: +2348168632182, thanks dr baba,aja for your great work my website http://drbabaaja.webs.com/ ............................
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by mayfonald12: 1:51am On Dec 27, 2015
Am Miss mary ronald from uk. I was having serious relationship problems with my Husband and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter and a mavalous son. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Baba,Aja by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my Husband called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed i twas possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr.Baba,Aja . So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr.Baba,Aja for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that Dr Baba,Aja is the solution to all kinds Problem that can really help you in you sutoation: drbabaajaspelltemple@gmail.com,or you can contact me on my cell phone number: +2348168632182, thanks dr baba,aja for your great work my website http://drbabaaja.webs.com/ .............................
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by OwenAmber: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2015
I came across many testimonies on net testifying of Dr Trust a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe it, at first but as life got badder i decided to take a try, now my try has made me a millionaire, i have been playing all types of lottery since 7 years now but i have not win up to $1000,after contacting him he cast the spell and give me the hot figures behold i won(£ FOURTY MILLIONS POUNDS) now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Trust A gifted man with a great powers, it is my secret but i decided to make the world known to it as it might be a help to any one who is interested, this happens last week ago you are free to contact him (Via web sit: http://ultimatelotteryspe.wix.com/dr-trust or email him ultimatelotteryspell@yahoo.co.uk) or call + 1 631 500 4609 or +2348156885231. Am from United kingdom....yours faithful client Owen Amber

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by RainDevin1: 1:24am On Dec 29, 2015
I want to share my testimony and my happiness with you all in this site, last year my husband left me for another woman in his working place and he abandon me and my 2kids, everything was so hard for me because i love him so much, so i saw the testimonies of DR OFURE, he has been helping ladies in getting there husband back so i contacted him and he help me to cast a return spell for my husband and the next day my husband left the other woman and he come back to me with so much love and caring. i will never forget this help that DR OFURE gave to me and my children. if you are here you need help to get you lover back you can contact him through this email [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] You can also call him with this number+2348109756444 i am proud to be on his testimony

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29)

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.