Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78480 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by maury1williams: 1:24am On Nov 23, 2015
My name is Williams i am from England, I was In a relationship with
Rosaline and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every
thing was going on smoothly but on that day which I can never forget,
February 14, 2014, a day we all call lovers day
we both had misunderstanding on that day because I answered a call from a lady that
is asking me out for a date but I refused, and she taught I was cheating on her,and she told me that our long time relationship has come to an end that she can't bear the pain anymore and that she is fed up with me and I begged her because
I love her so much but she refused me I was so frustrated and I felt the
world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster
that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and
favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give
this Spellcaster a trial because I love Rosaline very much and I am not willing to
loose her to any man, so I ordered returning my love,with the help of this great spell caster that made me a happy man again to say it all my wife who left me came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this
great spell caster dridemudialovespell@hotmail.com . if you need his help, to help get your exback you can kindly email him
on (dridemudialovespell@hotmail.com)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by sandra4545(f): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
I want to testify of what a spell caster did for me and my hubby.we have been married since 2009 without a sign of pregnancy.I went off birth control then and did not have a period.my gyro gave me progesterone to jump-start a period and it did.,but i did not have another one.we did another round of progesterone followed by 100mg clomid for 5 months,we followed all doctors instructions but all to no avail.I have been buying ovulation kits pregnancy test AND i finally got 3 test when i was ovulating! So ever since that we been trying for years now! Well i was very confused because i keep taking ept test AND they all keep turning out to be negative! I really want a baby girl while my hubby want a baby boy LOLL! I think maybe we are just trying So hard, What i can tell you is that its been so many years now and i still yet do not have my period??nobody to help because every body around us was already at the verge of losing their faith on us.no were to run to until one faithful day i was reading a magazine and i stumble on a page were i found topic or a head line {A SPELL CASTER} who can heal someone from HIV AND AIDS,bring back your EX,enlarge your BREAST,help you win a VISA LOTTERY,losing your WEIGHT and even get six PACKS AND flatten your BELLY,I gave her a try and before i could know it, Sandra Joy rescued me from my problem by casting a spell for me and told me to go and make love with my hubby,then i did,and after nine months i delivered a twins A BOY AND A GIRL. after all this , i said to my self that i wont just testify only to her, but to let the whole world see and hear of her.This spell caster name is Sandra Joy. so many people have witness her wonderful work..She is nice, contact her on:giogunspellcastertemple@gmail.com or +23454886046 if you are in any predicament email her immediately without doubts•Thanks so very much!!.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by sandra4545(f): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
I want to testify of what a spell caster did for me and my hubby.we have been married since 2009 without a sign of pregnancy.I went off birth control then and did not have a period.my gyro gave me progesterone to jump-start a period and it did.,but i did not have another one.we did another round of progesterone followed by 100mg clomid for 5 months,we followed all doctors instructions but all to no avail.I have been buying ovulation kits pregnancy test AND i finally got 3 test when i was ovulating! So ever since that we been trying for years now! Well i was very confused because i keep taking ept test AND they all keep turning out to be negative! I really want a baby girl while my hubby want a baby boy LOLL! I think maybe we are just trying So hard, What i can tell you is that its been so many years now and i still yet do not have my period??nobody to help because every body around us was already at the verge of losing their faith on us.no were to run to until one faithful day i was reading a magazine and i stumble on a page were i found topic or a head line {A SPELL CASTER} who can heal someone from HIV AND AIDS,bring back your EX,enlarge your BREAST,help you win a VISA LOTTERY,losing your WEIGHT and even get six PACKS AND flatten your BELLY,I gave her a try and before i could know it, Sandra Joy rescued me from my problem by casting a spell for me and told me to go and make love with my hubby,then i did,and after nine months i delivered a twins A BOY AND A GIRL. after all this , i said to my self that i wont just testify only to her, but to let the whole world see and hear of her.This spell caster name is Sandra Joy. so many people have witness her wonderful work..She is nice, contact her on:giogunspellcastertemple@gmail.com or +23454886046 if you are in any predicament email her immediately without doubts•Thanks so very much!!.
1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CURE. 10. BEAUTY SPELL.

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by bummyla(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Gold Digger! Get Otta Here! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by olagbemi118(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
trendystuf:
Readers Mail: I was married to my Ex Husband for 6 years but because he was not meeting up and was constantly in financial problems, my family encouraged me to divorce him. I ended up marrying someone else but now I am not happy anymore. All I think about now is my ex-husband. He is now the only thing I think about all day.

At the moment, I am breaking up with my current husband because I am no longer happy with him and he seems to agree that we go our separate ways. I have been thinking of contacting my Ex husband but I don’t know how he would react since i left him when he was really in a financial mess. It’s been 2 years since we divorced. I was told that he is rich now and has a wife and kid.

Please Help me, I love my Ex husband and I want him back in my arms.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/please-help-i-want-my-ex-husband-back.html
I'm sorry to say but thunder fire you
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Shanalynhembre: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
My heart was crushed in early February this year 2015 and my marriage and Love life was completely muddled and broken down. I was so heart broken and i needed to put an end to the imbroglio that has affected my marriage for the past nine months because i and my kids needed my husband to be back home this Christmas. I knew fully well that I must learn to love myself before anything else and i knew he was meant for me with no doubt, because when we first met till after 14 years of our marriage, he was there for me. After our divorce, without a shadow of a doubt I do felt completely off balance and i was living each day with no direction and very little actual presence of myself. I felt like I was on auto pilot and I was wasting day after day all in pains..And as of February 3rd, he started bringing in all the lies, the other women, etc. I knew I married for bigger reasons so I hope its just the fog of our issues that brought in the uncertainty. I always liked to keep an open mind, because ultimately i just wanted everything to be ok with the 3 of us (my son my husband and myself) And Its has not been easy after all the times he's left. I just didn't want to keep falling deeper into the wrong direction. My divorce totally went into default in FEBRUARY. I was totally frustrated and i needed help from an online spell caster which Priest Omar rendered to me completely. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Priest Omar for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back today the 2nd of November 2015. Its an Amazing experience i had with you priest Omar. Are you out there experiencing same problems in your marriage, then you can reach him on His Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com.. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. you can also call him on his Telephone: +1 863 274 3763.

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Davidwilson: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
I"m Tina from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great [DR OFURE] for helping in getting my husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted [DR OFURE] he coasted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 12 hours that my husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 12 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because [DR OFURE] has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact [DR OFURE] and if you know you are encountering same situation, visit him today by contacting him via this email address: [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] or call his mobile number +23409756444

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Tundeiab(m): 12:52am On Nov 28, 2015
trendystuf:
Readers Mail: I was married to my Ex Husband for 6 years but because he was not meeting up and was constantly in financial problems, my family encouraged me to divorce him. I ended up marrying someone else but now I am not happy anymore. All I think about now is my ex-husband. He is now the only thing I think about all day.

At the moment, I am breaking up with my current husband because I am no longer happy with him and he seems to agree that we go our separate ways. I have been thinking of contacting my Ex husband but I don’t know how he would react since i left him when he was really in a financial mess. It’s been 2 years since we divorced. I was told that he is rich now and has a wife and kid.

Please Help me, I love my Ex husband and I want him back in my arms.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/please-help-i-want-my-ex-husband-back.html
in Osho's voice;"go and die"
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Shanalynhembre: 1:23am On Nov 28, 2015
My heart was crushed in early February this year 2015 and my marriage and Love life was completely muddled and broken down. I was so heart broken and i needed to put an end to the imbroglio that has affected my marriage for the past nine months because i and my kids needed my husband to be back home this Christmas. I knew fully well that I must learn to love myself before anything else and i knew he was meant for me with no doubt, because when we first met till after 14 years of our marriage, he was there for me. After our divorce, without a shadow of a doubt I do felt completely off balance and i was living each day with no direction and very little actual presence of myself. I felt like I was on auto pilot and I was wasting day after day all in pains..And as of February 3rd, he started bringing in all the lies, the other women, etc. I knew I married for bigger reasons so I hope its just the fog of our issues that brought in the uncertainty. I always liked to keep an open mind, because ultimately i just wanted everything to be ok with the 3 of us (my son my husband and myself) And Its has not been easy after all the times he's left. I just didn't want to keep falling deeper into the wrong direction. My divorce totally went into default in FEBRUARY. I was totally frustrated and i needed help from an online spell caster which Priest Omar rendered to me completely. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Priest Omar for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back today the 2nd of November 2015. Its an Amazing experience i had with you priest Omar. Are you out there experiencing same problems in your marriage, then you can reach him on His Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com.. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. you can also call him on his Telephone: +1 863 274 3763.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Peggyoscar: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2015
My name is PEGGY OSCAR from USA, I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this grate spell caster a grate man called Dr Lugard, on internet were people were testifying about the grate work that he has done for them bringing back there ex lover and also saving them from a virus called Herpes Simplex and HIV and i decided to give him a try and believe me he did it for me. I meant a man who’s name is DOCTOR LUGARD he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 3 days my ex lover came back to me, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com OR drlugardendofpainspelltemple@gmail.com You can also call him on these Mobil number +2347037098000

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by robosky02(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
yab ohhhhhhhhh shy women hmmmmmm

greatgod2012:
See this woman, you want to come and reap where you did not sow, abeg, carry your frustration comot for his life joor!
You dont know you love him before you divorce him abi?, dont let me yab you o..........
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by arnold106: 5:25am On Dec 01, 2015
[b]My name is Olivera Arnold from Alabama, United State Of America, i am writing this testimony of mine because of a Woman that i met on line when i was in problem with my Boyfriend who told me that He don't have anything to do with anymore. i tried everything humanly possible to get him back but all my trails seems to be in Vail. One day, as i was coming back from work, i saw my Ex boyfriend with His new girlfriend, i was angry and i couldn't bear it, so i met Dr Caro a Female spell caster though naturally i don't believe. But when i contacted Dr Caro, Although we didn't see each other, she told me that she will cast a spell that will entice him and he will make him to leave his new girlfriend and come back to me, Dr Caro really did the spell cast and my Boyfriend drove down to my apartment after 2 hours of the spell cast and he began to beg sighting his eyes on me.. Dr Caro really proved to me that she is Powerful. So there is no need to doubt her powers, if you want to get in touch with her, kindly do so via her email ID: carosolutionhome@hotmail.com Or you contact Her Via her website: http://carosolutionhome.webs.com/

Olivera Arnold.[/b]
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by sandra4545(f): 3:17am On Dec 02, 2015
1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CURE. 10. BEAUTY SPELL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.