Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pregnant For A Yoruba Man. I Am African American. HELP!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant For A Yoruba Man. I Am African American. HELP!! (9593 Views)

This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant For A Yoruba Man. I Am African American. HELP!! by biolabee(m): 5:47am On Mar 22, 2013
nwando:

It is cultural for Yorubas to have children out of wedlock since they are polygamous by nature
There is a high probability the boyfriend of yours was also born out of wedlock
In Yorubaland culture all a woman needs to attain the status of wifehood is to get pregnant for a man so this is no biggie
You are now an iyawo
The family will be very happy to hear the news of your pregnancy and the addition to the polygamous family and plans will be on the way for a huge celebration called naming ceremony.
Start picking out names
It doesn't matter what gender,the boys and girls bear the same names
There will be plenty of people in colorful uniforms and gigantic head gears gyrating for joy with plenty food to eat and drink on that naming ceremony day
Congrats
If the pregnancy is of twins ,shout alleluia anyhow,you have hit the jackpot
You should then get pregnant again to get an Idowu
You will occupy an important place in the family above the other subsequent baby mamas
Congrats and safe delivery

A lot of stereotypes here.. How do you get off writing this crap

My family is definitely not polygamous and we frown at children outside wedlock

You could at least have qualified with the word 'some' or 'some at least' then your thesis would at least make some sense

SMH AT NL TRIBALISTS

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant For A Yoruba Man. I Am African American. HELP!! by obowunmi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
jidegirl12:

You stole it ! since you've transgendered!

Oh wait... were you ever born a boy?

Omo alaileko

Do you want to see what really makes me a man? tongue tongue
Re: Pregnant For A Yoruba Man. I Am African American. HELP!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
obowunmi:

I give up on you! grin **sighs**
Re: Pregnant For A Yoruba Man. I Am African American. HELP!! by baby124: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
obowunmi:

jidegirl12:

I give up on you! grin **sighs**
grin
Re: Pregnant For A Yoruba Man. I Am African American. HELP!! by baby124: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
nwando:

It is cultural for Yorubas to have children out of wedlock since they are polygamous by nature
There is a high probability the boyfriend of yours was also born out of wedlock
In Yorubaland culture all a woman needs to attain the status of wifehood is to get pregnant for a man so this is no biggie
You are now an iyawo
The family will be very happy to hear the news of your pregnancy and the addition to the polygamous family and plans will be on the way for a huge celebration called naming ceremony.
Start picking out names
It doesn't matter what gender,the boys and girls bear the same names
There will be plenty of people in colorful uniforms and gigantic head gears gyrating for joy with plenty food to eat and drink on that naming ceremony day
Congrats
If the pregnancy is of twins ,shout alleluia anyhow,you have hit the jackpot
You should then get pregnant again to get an Idowu
You will occupy an important place in the family above the other subsequent baby mamas
Congrats and safe delivery

What a pity. Very sick rant. Lmao. You need serious help. Seriously. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For A Yoruba Man. I Am African American. HELP!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
baby_123:

What a pity. Very sick rant. Lmao. You need serious help. Seriously. cheesy

No be small thing oh my sister grin

Nwando aka babyosisi / babymama / Undiluted Monomaniac Tribalist without concealer cheesy good thing she's primitive about it unlike other fictitious bigots here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can Be Done To A Troublesome Sister-in-law? / How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John / Boy Or Girl, Which Is Preferable As Your First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.