Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women (9154 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2013
If they bash white women, White men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash asian women, asian men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash latina women, latino men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash arab women, arab men will get upset and will defend them
BUT if they bash black women, they well feel better about themselves (self esteem boost) and No one will challenge them since black guys don't care. In other words, black women are just easy targets since they don't have anyone protecting them, even black men will add to the bashing which is quite sad :-(

It is the MANS job to protect his WOMAN. A woman should not be the one protecting both of them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Dyt(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2013
Some black men actually do
Thnx to d men in my life
Luv y'all

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by totalbaby(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2013
Men in a society degrade their women when they themselves feel no power. Its a sign of insecurity. Men with power and security are more appreciative of their women. When men feel disadvantaged in the larger power structure they need someone to push down below them...and whose easier than their own women? They have their machismo, anti female violence and misogyny to rely on (see hip hop culture). The lack of appreciation, lack of respect, and often times even resentment towards Black women is just another form of pathological self destructive behavior in the Black especially African American community that was planted many years ago. When women aren't respected, proper family structures cannot exist. When men don't provide for and protect their women and children its a sure fire way to ensure long lasting economic disadvantage. Its like when you take out your anger on the wrong person...often times the person closest to you who may even be trying to help you.

Obviously, this is far from the general rule, but I feel like this issue subconsciously affects enough people, even if mildly, for it to now be a cultural phenomenon among the powerless and powerful alike.

11 Likes

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by xynerise: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2013
Bash my wife and you go no say a/c no be fan angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by totalbaby(f): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Glad to know there are still some good blk men left smiley
xynerise: Bash my wife and you go no say a/c no be fan angry
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Wow you go in deep grin but there are still some very well off black men who still direspect and bash blk women.
totalbaby: Men in a society degrade their women when they themselves feel no power. Its a sign of insecurity. Men with power and security are more appreciative of their women. When men feel disadvantaged in the larger power structure they need someone to push down below them...and whose easier than their own women? They have their machismo, anti female violence and misogyny to rely on (see hip hop culture). The lack of appreciation, lack of respect, and often times even resentment towards Black women is just another form of pathological self destructive behavior in the Black especially African American community that was planted many years ago. When women aren't respected, proper family structures cannot exist. When men don't provide for and protect their women and children its a sure fire way to ensure long lasting economic disadvantage. Its like when you take out your anger on the wrong person...often times the person closest to you who may even be trying to help you.

Obviously, this is far from the general rule, but I feel like this issue subconsciously affects enough people, even if mildly, for it to now be a cultural phenomenon among the powerless and powerful alike.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2013
[size=15pt]The black woman has fallen from grace... she knows not the the place of a woman. angry

She who is "strong and independent" needeth not defence, It has been prophesized! by accepting the ideals of feminism and so disrespecting your men you have lost the protection of your men, and it will not return unitl you make a change.

If you have any questions my young negroe women... i am here to help [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2013
So is that what you think of your mom and sister? Truth is black men always want to blame women for everything esp the "feminism" route yet White, asian etc have encompassed the feminism thing more yet the men still love and respect them. What is wrrong with black men? Why cant theey respect blk women and see us as your equal(better half)?
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt]The black woman has fallen from grace... she noes not the the place of a woman. angry

It has been prophesized! by accepting the ideals of feminism and disrepecting your men you have lost the protection of your men, and it will not return unitl you make a change.

If you have any questions youngs knegroe... i am here to help [/size]wink

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
So is that what you think of your mom and sister? Truth is black men always want to blame women for everything esp the "feminism" route yet White, asian etc have encompassed the feminism thing more yet the men still love and respect them. What is wrrong with black men? Why cant theey respect blk women and see us as your equal(better half)?
[size=15pt] Therein lies the problem with the daughters of Africa! So It has been said that we are a broken people! angry

Young negroe woman you must realize that you are not the better half, but rather the weaker vessel... It has been prophesized. The stronger must defend the weaker, this is the way of the world. A woman cannot claim equality yet expect the protection of her men.

In womanhood you have fallen, and thus you are in the eyes of the black man.[/size]
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2013
This is why blk men will always be at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to men of other races. At least the educated and well traveled blk men are a bit better and open and not stuck in old caveman mentality.Maybe one one day(doubt it) blk men will think with their right heads and grow up but hey one can only wish grin
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt] Therein lies the problem with the daughters of Africa! So It has been said that we are a broken people! angry

Young negroe woman you must realize that you are not the better half, but rather the weaker vessel... It has been prophesized. The stronger must defend the weaker, this is the way of the world. A woman cannot claim equality yet expect the protection of her men.

In womanhood you have fallen, and thus you are in the eyes of the black man.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2013
untouchablebela: This is why blk men will always be at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to men of other races. At least the educated and well traveled blk men are a bit better and open and not stuck in old caveman mentality.Maybe one one day(doubt it) blk men will think with their right heads and grow up but hey one can only wish grin
[size=15pt]
You say my mentality is that of a caveman.... but is the OP then not a cave-woman for expecting the black man to perform his just duties?[/size]
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2013
"Respect" from a black man doesn't carry much weight, in or out of the black community. Sure they're marginalized making it hard for society to take them seriously but that's not our problem, its theirs. I could see if their respect had an actual impact on the quality of life of black women but they can barely keep themselves from being shot when its just them. Maybe if they respected themselves then what they have to offer would have a value of some sort. As it stands now they're "respect" isn't worth much, in fact if you find you're being respected by black men you aren't related to you might be doing something wrong and need to change whatever it is quick grin
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt] Therein lies the problem with the daughters of Africa! So It has been said that we are a broken people! angry

Literally speaking, d word better half means 'a partner/ a wife', does dat mean women hu become wives av fallen cos they got married? I thot wen they bcom a man's better half(wife), d man shd b ready to protect 'em. Beta google d meanin of batterhalf b4 u make a fool outta thyself.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Well said dear kiss kiss
totalbaby: Men in a society degrade their women when they themselves feel no power. Its a sign of insecurity. Men with power and security are more appreciative of their women. When men feel disadvantaged in the larger power structure they need someone to push down below them...and whose easier than their own women? They have their machismo, anti female violence and misogyny to rely on (see hip hop culture). The lack of appreciation, lack of respect, and often times even resentment towards Black women is just another form of pathological self destructive behavior in the Black especially African American community that was planted many years ago. When women aren't respected, proper family structures cannot exist. When men don't provide for and protect their women and children its a sure fire way to ensure long lasting economic disadvantage. Its like when you take out your anger on the wrong person...often times the person closest to you who may even be trying to help you.

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pheyikemi: Literally speaking, d word better half means 'a partner/ a wife', does dat mean women hu become wives av fallen cos they got married? I thot wen they bcom a man's better half(wife), d man shd b ready to protect 'em. Beta google d meanin of batterhalf b4 u make a fool outta thyself.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2013
pheyikemi: Literally speaking, d word better half means 'a partner/ a wife', does dat mean women hu become wives av fallen cos they got married? I thot wen they bcom a man's better half(wife), d man shd b ready to protect 'em. Beta google d meanin of batterhalf b4 u make a fool outta thyself.
[size=15pt]Bore me not with semantics, for i am not from this land!

Revist my statement young negro woman... within it you will see my true message. The woman is not really less than the man... but in order to illicit the protection of males she must function in that capacity.

If you have further confusion do not hesitate to implore my guidance.[/size]
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2013
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt]Bore me not with semantics, for i am not from this land!

Revist my statement young negro woman... within it you will see my true message. The woman is not really less than the man... but in order to illicit the protection of males she must function in that capacity.

If you have further confusion do not hesitate to implore my guidance.[/size]
betterhalf is an english word. Didn't u do idioms in english language wereva u came frm. Aint a young negro woman, I am feyikemi as u can c frm my username and u r d only negro here as ur username implies, go look 4ur negro woman elsewhr who would function in woteva capacity u want b4 u protect her and stop callin ladies here negro. For ur info negro, not all africans are negroes(only westafricans are).
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2013
[size=15pt]Be still young negro woman, your race is a cloak you will never escape. [/size]
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2013
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt]Be still young negro woman, your race is a cloak you will never escape. [/size]
Just as u are a cloak
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2013
[size=15pt]A cloak of ointment on the wounds of our race.[/size]
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
If they bash white women, White men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash asian women, asian men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash latina women, latino men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash arab women, arab men will get upset and will defend them
BUT if they bash black women, they well feel better about themselves (self esteem boost) and No one will challenge them since black guys don't care. In other words, black women are just easy targets since they don't have anyone protecting them, even black men will add to the bashing which is quite sad :-(

It is the MANS job to protect his WOMAN. A woman should not be the one protecting both of them.

We've been protecting black women since the beginning of time... ad we're the only race of people on this planet that NEVER sold their women into sex slavery since the begining of time - go check your history book and that all the other races you're bigging up sold their women into sex slavery at one point or the other in their history... Hence why Africa never had any history of hoosexuality - however men were having sex with other men and boys on the other continents... We made them start valuing their women - and we educated about the importance of women in advanced society... We're also the only race of people who worship feminine gods...

Even during slavery, black men stood by their women... They fought against their masters for degrading black women.. Heck, every movie about slavery including D'jango also showed that... Black men are "ridahs" - but black women don't rate us... Deep inside your wicked hearts you rate other races of men higher than black men - and you put them on a high pedestal when talking to them - but come back to disrespect black men... Despite being the only race of men who can handle your anger and the angry black women syndrome... Black men also came out in their thousands to support black women when a Prof. from a London university asserted that black women are the least attractive race of women on this planet...

Heck, we also redefined beauty by alluding to big booty as beauty - a features which is uniquely a black women thing... We made big booty cool and redefined what beauty should be... However, black women on the other hand still lust after white men with long hair - and most of you still think blue eyes are the best set of eyes...

Black women need to start giving us props - and pay homage to the original black man... We deserve it and earned it!!

I bet if black women are as desired by other races of opposite-sex the same way black men are lusted after -they would've have left us long time ago... It's just that they are as unattractive to other races of men just as Asian men are unattractive to other races of women... grin You lot are just loyal to us because you have nowhere else to go... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2013
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt]A cloak of ointment on the wounds of our race.[/size]
Y waste d cloak of ointment on a race, y not use d cloak of ointment to soothe d wounds all over ur body?
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2013
Black women cannot raise children. This is why so many of males are in prison.

Black women are not good role models. This is why you see so many black teenage girls as horish as ever.

Black women cannot build a home. This is why you see many are single and will remain single.

Black women cannot keep a home and make us black men happy. This is why many of us seek our peace in white women.

Black women are not health conscious. This is why many of you monkeys, sheboons are so obese with high blood pressure.

Black women are loud in public. This is why many of you are thrown on YouTube by white men, who call you all manner of racists names and then foolish black men try to defend you on YouTube.

Black women are gold diggers. This is why no one trusts you in any relationships.

Black women are not frugal. This is why no manner of man can ever have Bloated bank account.

Black women have brilo hair. This is you have to wear donkey hair.

Black women look like men. Who wants to date another man?

I have more but i will stop here.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2013
pheyikemi: Y waste d cloak of ointment on a race, y not use d cloak of ointment to soothe d wounds all over ur body?
[size=15pt]The same reason a father sacrifices for his children... the same reason a rooster crows at dawn.[/size]
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: "Respect" from a black man doesn't carry much weight, in or out of the black community. Sure they're marginalized making it hard for society to take them seriously but that's not our problem, its theirs. I could see if their respect had an actual impact on the quality of life of black women but they can barely keep themselves from being shot when its just them. Maybe if they respected themselves then what they have to offer would have a value of some sort. As it stands now they're "respect" isn't worth much, in fact if you find you're being respected by black men you aren't related to you might be doing something wrong and need to change whatever it is quick grin

Another angry black woman...

We gave you everything you're enjoying today... Where were black women when black men were fighting against injustice done to the black community??

We paved the way for you ungrateful women!! undecided
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Blackmen who actually protect thr women knw themselves, so dnt claim anoda man's achievement to thyself

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2013
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt]The same reason a father sacrifices for his children... the same reason a rooster crows at dawn.[/size]
can't believe u r still here. So u make sacrifices 4thy children? Good'f u, kip it up
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2013
[size=15pt]The gap between black men and black women has grown so wide that not even sperm can swim across this river. [/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2013
pheyikemi: can't believe u r still here. So u make sacrifices 4thy children? Good'f u, kip it up
[size=15pt]Be still young negro woman, your words bounce off my flesh like beetles fall of the back of a ram. [/size]
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2013
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt]The gap between black men and black women has grown so wide that not even sperm can swim across this river. [/size] undecided
Now u r derailing frm d thread negro, so because a sperm cannot swim across ur river, u shdnt protect ur negro woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It / If You Watched This Movie & Still Unmarried, My Friend Go For Deliverance / Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.