Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits (10454 Views)

Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by aurenflani: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Adamsdelrio: They always initiate the attack and when isreal retaliates,they and their blood thirsty brothers complain of injustice and unfairness.......Mother Serah and Father Abraham, hope you can see what your impatience is costing us.....

That opinion will destroy you stupid. What do you and your phlegm of brain know?
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by ajasa4link: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
Palestinians,don't they learn at all?... †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ post just read that 6 isreali lives were lost in november while 177 palestinian lives were lost and yet they A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ still going offensive against †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ israelis... Perhaps they ђƏνЄ problem with figures sha
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by jerryuzo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
This is like touching the tail of a lion.....Isreal will not keep calm....
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by grafikii: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
I won't be surprised if the idf actually fired those rockets, this people can't be trusted
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by lukeman8880: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Wherea is d Isreali critics, Iran? Hope the Iranian sees what their ally initiated b4 criticism
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by mayorjo4u: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
kiss the israelite are wise men..
Is not like jonathan visiting a state in naija dat de will not b @ alert lipsrsealed
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by nwabumalyahoo: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
TERRORISTS; THEY CANT CHANGE
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by Mcdondayan: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
I just had to post this so that when it hapens, our muslim brothers will not say it was un-provoked. The same thing hapened last time and Israel retaliated by killing their security chief. God help us.
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by vanstanzy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
So much for the cease fire preached by these Islamic Extremists. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by nelxsantos(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
oh this 'ple r so cerous, game on . . . guys
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by omiobo: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Adamsdelrio: They always initiate the attack and when isreal retaliates,they and their blood thirsty brothers complain of injustice and unfairness.......Mother Serah and Father Abraham, hope you can see what your impatience is costing us.....
lol! What about Adam and Eve?
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by jidewin(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
People dont worry.They are only giving BARAK gun (rocket)salutation welcome the isreal coast style cool cool as he,BARAK is too use to east coast-west coast pattern grin
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by talk2me006(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
But where israel dome missile interceptor?
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by chukxie(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
I don't understand why a reasonable person would copy and paste an entire post without making any sensible comment afterwards . It beats me! Wait a minute. I get it now. Maybe they're not reasonable in the first place.
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by buoye1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
bunchyproject: If anytin hapen to obama E no go easy oh....buy a property in portharcourt:https://www.nairaland.com/bunchyproject/topics
. Wetin b ur problem wit. Stolen properties in PH?
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by hotwax: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
talk2me006: But where israel dome missile interceptor?

Not deployed to all the cities. Only deployed to highly populated and commercial cities.
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by Amalaaba: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
For the records, since after the ceasefire in November, Israel has broken the agreement several times:
1. By re-arresting many of those released
2. Killing at least 8 Palestinians in Gaza & West Bank
3. Injured hundreds
4. Increased settlement buildings to several thousands
5. Destroyed many Palestinian homes
6. Gaza blockage has continued
7. Israel has continued to destroy the Palestinian economy

In addition, Palestinians are completely hopeless and hapless.
Israel gets 100% support from the world's strongest and richest country, unconditionally.
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by JoanEver: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
I feel for this people. If Isrealis starts pounding them now UN will come out to condem them. Useless Boko Haram allies.
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
They are now trying isreal, when isreal begins to fry their stupid asses on a hot plate some people will start complaining.
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by profshakur: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
do u know hw many millions of rockets isreal has thrown in to palestinians land killing tens of thousand of palestinians
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by lawalluck: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
Do u tink israel ever respects ceasefire agreement in d 1st instance?
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by firstolalekan(m): 3:31am On Mar 22, 2013
[size=16pt]AND SO WAT? CONSIDERING THE NUMBERS OF PALESTINIANS KILLED BY ISRAELIS, THEY SHOULD HAVE FIRED AN ATOMIC BOMB INSTEAD OF ROCKET.[/size]
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by killuminati(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2013
How are they sure it's from Gaza?
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by mckemsoc(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2013
killuminati: How are they sure it's from Gaza?
Alrit, no one is sure... Can u tell us ur theory? Conspiracy theorist!
Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2013

Re: Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
ie one reason I avoid threads like this cos even if this islamist brothers see the whole truth glaring at them they'l look for a way to circumnavigate it just tot implant their most at terms conspired lies in their brothers devilish arts... Now watch this.... Instead of addressing the problem at hand, look at where he is outlying what his imam read to him... I just hate being seen in this type of thread where I'l hav 2 be arguing with muslims

Amalaaba: For the records, since after the ceasefire in November, Israel has broken the agreement several times:
1. By re-arresting many of those released
2. Killing at least 8 Palestinians in Gaza & West Bank
3. Injured hundreds
4. Increased settlement buildings to several thousands
5. Destroyed many Palestinian homes
6. Gaza blockage has continued
7. Israel has continued to destroy the Palestinian economy

In addition, Palestinians are completely hopeless and hapless.
Israel gets 100% support from the world's strongest and richest country, unconditionally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chile's Opposition Moves To Oust President Over Pandora Papers Revelations / Ukraine: The UK And Our Allies Will Respond Decisively - Borris Johnson / A Meme Thread On America's Hegemony, Hubris & Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.