Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? (27534 Views)

When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] / 22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Myths About Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by fittty(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by almajiri101: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: For all those oversabi religious fanatics who want to talk nonsense, drinking alcohol is NOT a sin, getting drunk is...so get your facts right.

As for me, I drink primarily for pleasure, just to chill and relax...nothing biggie
Omuti oshi. No wonder your tummy is shooting out like that of pregnant lady.

*Karuwa*
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by donwilz(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly. Alcohol has its benefits, it lowers the risk of heart disease and also lowers insulin levels thereby preventing diabetes.

Those are the ones I can think of off my head.

All that matters is moderation.
Never write such cr.ap again!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by pyyxxaro: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Foxycarol: d only tin i c ppl gainin 4rm alcohol is d ability to DISGRACE demselves. If u must take alcohol den take it moderately

YOU MUST BE MRS IBU tongue undecided grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by chinkelly(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Only wise men take Alomo grin Alomo is good 4 men, if u know wat I mean. And it cures stomach ache 2, especially 4 women. Red wine is good 4 d heart. It contains resveratrol which has been linked 2 reduce risk of coronary disease and cancer. Recent research findings shows that elixir (drug that can reverse aging) can be made out of resveratrol. But then if u drink too much the opposite is the case. Diseases such as cirrhosis (dunno if i got that spelling right) and impotence can be linked 2 drinking 2 much.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
almajiri101: Omuti oshi. No wonder your tummy is shooting out like that of pregnant lady.

*Karuwa*
oh shut up, silly cünt.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
donwilz: Never write such cr.ap again!
and what the hell do you know? do some freaking research before replying me.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Alcohol has inspired more innovations than any other force is capable of, because. . . . . . . . . . .

"Man being reasonable must get drunk; The best of life is but intoxication" - Lord Byron.

#Timelessquote
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by supaeagles(m): 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Goodness me. Why is drinking being demonized? Are we assuming that all who drink are also drunkards? Drinking in moderation is a great way to enjoy a beverage and provides "oral cavity satisfaction", "mental calmness and happy sensations". It is also a great pairing with different foods and is also part of a social bonding experience when consumed in the company with others. The key here is drinking in moderation and responsibly . Drinking in excess is bad for you both in terms of health and the associated social problems.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by yemmy19(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
@OP,no be u go tell us S̶̲̥̅αƔ na water dey inside coconut,or say na fish dey inside sardine.if u like,u can use ur money to drink zobo,who cares,stop intruding in2 matured minds life.....odikwa too much,....kilo kan e nbe......ur own too much

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by almajiri101: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
oh shut up, silly cünt.
someday you'll drink and get drunk. I forsee 5 dickz in you punny.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
almajiri101: someday you'll drink and get drunk. I forsee 5 dickz in you punny.
and in your pathetic mind you just said something reasonable...keep acting stupïd.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by labamo07(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
What kind of nonsense question is this? Go ask Johnnie Walker na.......
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by almajiri101: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
and in your pathetic mind you just said something reasonable...keep acting stupïd.
keep drinking gin and get your womb perforated or shrink

I pity ur future husband

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Truckpusher(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: For all those oversabi religious fanatics who want to talk nonsense, drinking alcohol is NOT a sin, getting drunk is...so get your facts right.

As for me, I drink primarily for pleasure, just to chill and relax...nothing biggie
When i look at my friends that doesn't drink alcohol i pity them greatly because only God knows what they are missing........meanwhile i'm still on my first bottle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
. . .and I just love girls that drink alcohol. It makes it so much easier to hang out with them and actually have 'compatible' fun. It also lowers fake inhibitions and facilitates honest self-expression.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by haruna1970(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
brings me closer to the Gods.
Definately u must be drinking palm wine. So sweet and natural. The aroma brings the Gods closer to you. I love it.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
almajiri101: keep drinking gin and get your womb perforated
keep talking shït and get your brain dysfunctional.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2013

I pity ur future husband

I don't need your pity; save it for yourself.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by donwilz(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
and what the hell do you know? do some freaking research before replying me.
And more poo is still coming out of her infested mouth. FYI, high glucose causes diabetes, in fact, more than 5.5 mmol. That is the reason insulin is being injected in ppl with insulin dependent diabetes mellitus. Kapish?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by maclatunji: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
mawojuuche: Excitement...It removes dullness frm me. If i dnt drink then i would commit suicide!!
Now, which would u prefer btw a brother that drinks and a brother that commit suicide

Sorry mister, you are addicted and are actually killing yourself slowly.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Baba419(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
OP and all his supporters shld just STFU, 2mao is friday=alomo+lime, I'm a doctor and I can tell u more things will kill you faster than alcy, some never drankk but died @ age 10,20,100. Sure the OP is a virgin sad
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by ocelot2006(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ever had a very cold bottle of Star Larger beer after a very very hot day? It taste like...like ...capricon tears..cheesy
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Truckpusher(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Some women would prefer a perforated womb than to carry a mor0n like you tongue
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by victme1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
first. if u dont drink AK Jabo!
second. me I drink. so what is ur problem with that. it is ma life.
third. go ask BKH y dem d kill cowardly and not to be distrubing drinkards
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by almajiri101: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
pro01:

I don't need your pity; save it for yourself.
lazy drunk

How would nigeria progressing when we have drunk leaders and drunk citizens
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Phonon: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
Alcohol is for killing brain and liver cells.It also aids anyone interested in having a horrible accident while driving.
Also,when you don't have the courage to face your problems,it gives you a false sense of confidence.In essence,ALCOHOL KILLS.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by tspun(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
I only drink akohor wen I am celebrating sumtin. I can't image myself siting alone in my room and drinkin it . I call dat madness. Pls wat did u call dat. Cus I don't tink is fun.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by yemmy19(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
@OP,no be u go tell us S̶̲̥̅αƔ na water dey inside coconut,or say na fish dey inside sardine.if u like,u can use ur money to drink zobo,who cares,stop intruding in2 matured minds life.....odikwa too much,....kilo kan e nbe......ur own too much
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Yvete(f): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
kpolli: You can't know it til you drink it

OMG Kpolli. What can we do about this? undecided
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Truckpusher(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
tspun: I only drink akohor wen I am celebrating sumtin. I can't image myself siting alone in my room and drinkin it . I call dat madness. Pls wat did u call dat. Cus I don't tink is fun.
You call it madness ,but truth is you're just one miserable fellow....Now gerrout of here lemme enjoy ma booze....PATHETICO!!!
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by ABsI1: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
It gives my shotgun an erection unbeatable and makes my pumping harder and longlasting. @list25minutes pumping b4 discharging hot fertile milk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / US Farmer Grows Multi-coloured Corn (Pictures) / How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.