Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? (27533 Views)

When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] / 22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Myths About Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
no dullin:

What do you gain from drinking coca-cola

Sugar rush! grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
almajiri101: Abeg Free me man. I get mission to accomplish.

Happy drinking.

I hold you before? Happy jonzing.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
carr96: When u drink alcohol ehn!, U AINT GAT NO WORRIES!! grin
Walking on sunshine! grin grin
Buh wen it becomes a hobby, sorry is your name! grin , it clouds ur judgement!
Drinking alcohol can be a hobby and not pose a problem, as long as it is done moderately.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by kennyfao(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
brings me closer to the Gods.
God bless u. That's exactly what it does.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by omodapson(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
Walexz02: Alcohol you said? Is pammi (palm wine) alcohol? I heard it is good for your eyes... Other beers have no any significance than increasing the sugar in your blood which is = early death!
Same way coke and pepsi increase sugar level in blood.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by myners007: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
WHEN IM AINT HIGH,ITS LIKE MY WHOLE BODY IS IN PAIN.LIKE WAT TUPAC SAID"MY ROLE MODEL IS IN A BROWN BOTTLE_HENNESSEY" Bleep ALL YO TEETOTAL gays COS U ARE LUNATIC ASS NIGGAS
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
alcohol poisoning
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by ozodigboo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
He who drinks, gets drunk.

He who gets drunk, goes to sleep.

He who goes to sleep, can never commit sin while asleep.

He who commits no sin, goes to heaven.

SO, LETS ALL DRINK, AND GO TO HEAVEN.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
myners007 :
WHEN IM AINT HIGH,ITS LIKE MY WHOLE BODY IS IN PAIN. LIKE WAT TUPAC SAID"MY ROLE MODEL IS IN A BROWN BOTTLE_HENNESSEY" Bleep ALL YO TEETOTAL gays COS U ARE LUNATIC ASS NIGGAS

That one na addiction o, or e fit be the 'handwork' of village people.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by FlyinSaucer: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
When I comment, I'll get to the 5th bottle. Thank you all.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by ozodigboo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
For info on immense health benefits of beer, visit -

www.symptomfind.com/nutrition-supplements/health-benefits-of-beer/
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by lekkie073(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
bilms: I hear some people say,a day can't go by without taking liquo,because to them,they don't feel alright without it. But what exactly do they gain from drinking it everyday to the extent that they can't do without it? some even use their last kobo to buy a bear. I think alcohol is more than refreshment,there must be something else.
what do u gain from spelling liquor wrongly? r u hi?
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Soloblincus(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dear whisky, thank u 4 ur company last nite, i know u may not always b d anser but u help to forget wat d question was in d 1st place.....
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=collins2good]There is no gain my brother,drinks kill slowly[/quote
one tin must kil a man my brother
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=collins2good]There is no gain my brother,drinks kill slowly[/quote

one tin must kil a man my brother
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
This...is a very perfect reasongrin

plainmirror: Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I
drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass
& think about the workers in the brewery and all
of their hopes & dreams. If I didn't drink this
beer, they might be out of work & their dreams
would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is
better that I drink this beer & let their dreams
come true than to be selfish and worry about my
liver.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Jonsing...high as I type.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Osyxcel(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
Even though I don't drink, it's not bad to have alcohol once in a while...

It increases Insulin, and thereby reducing blood sugar level. However, for heavy drinkers, it can reduce effectiveness of Insulin, thereby causin' high blood sugar levels and can also damage the liver.

The bottomline is that alcohol should be consumed in moderation.

*Don't take alcohol on empty stomach.

*Don't take alcohol after a vigorous activity or exercise.

*Don't consume too much

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by edynasty: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Interesting generalization.
Our forefathers drank distilled and fermented drink like palm wine, burukutu, etc. Without any social qualms, or identifiable health risks.

How do you know they had no social qualms or health risks? where you there? undecided
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Phonon: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
If I respond to your comment,my post will be hidden.
AB$I:
ignorance does worse than dis boy. U a toddler?
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by myners007: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
pro01:

That one na addiction o, or e fit be the 'handwork' of village people.
HEY BLOKE I THINK ITS U DAT IS CURSED COS U AR TOO LOCAL TO COPY MY STYLE. IM TOO LOADED N ALCOHOL MKS ME SHINE. IF U DNT LIKE M$Y STYLE BLOW ME
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by DrDoGood1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
What is alcohol? Is it kaikai or monkey tail, i was thinking alomo is alcohol before until? lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by greatdave(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
a1solution: Acohol is not good for spiritual works so I abstain from it not that is a tabull
I swear down...ur freaking high my bruv! Tabull?? Chei...Angläis has suffered!
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by kpolli(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yvete:

OMG Kpolli. What can we do about this? undecided

Pour yourself a glass
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
bilms: I hear some people say,a day can't go by without taking liquo,because to them,they don't feel alright without it. But what exactly do they gain from drinking it everyday to the extent that they can't do without it? some even use their last kobo to buy a bear. I think alcohol is more than refreshment,there must be something else.
TRY IT U WILL KNOW WHY
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
Many people come to NL and give dumb unreasonable arguments. How many people have u heard were killed by alcohol. Let me ask u all moralists a question (because that is what I think u all are). Why do you drink coke or fruit juice or five alive. Do you know that too much of coke can cause diabetes too. So why don't u just drink water and why do you keep drinking sweetened drinks. Even eating too much causes obesity. And to pple that ask what is to be gained from taking alcohol. What is to be gained from taking coke too.Afterall all is liquid. I have been taking alcohol for over 7 years and I have never been drunk for once. Tipsy atimes but I always know when to stop. Who come out and bring one reasonable argument against moderate consumption of alcohol here should quote me. And don't go all moral or religious on me.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by mobf: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Soloblincus: Dear whisky, thank u 4 ur company last nite, i know u may not always b d anser but u help to forget wat d question was in d 1st place.....

Epic.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by mobf: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
Soloblincus: Dear whisky, thank u 4 ur company last nite, i know u may not always b d anser but u help to forget wat d question was in d 1st place.....
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by odohemma(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
Bash Me:

[size=18pt]U still try, na Teetotaler...[/size] wink
U try, na Teetotaller
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by greenguy: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
Being tipsy is actually good 4ones health and alertness. But generally nothing relaxes your muscles like alchohol.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Fussbot: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
pro01:

Bros, different strokes. If na beer tinz, na three bottles I dey take rinse mouth before I start the main drinking.
ha!ha!ha!were legbon yi o!(No offence)lwkm...dis ur type ehn..na crate den dey use serve u......
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by uromicom: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
for me i prefer smoking than drinking grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / US Farmer Grows Multi-coloured Corn (Pictures) / How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.