Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? (27510 Views)

When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] / 22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Myths About Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Fussbot: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

So who wants to die fast? grin
lwkm here... grin
Seun.A.Plonker:

So who wants to die fast? grin
lwkm here...
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
onila: undecided ME 2

ALCOHOL aint even sweet angry

y do pple drink it
Exactly! y do people down dat bitter shyte? undecided
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by InvertedHammer: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
IT IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by DICKtator: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
bilms: I hear some people say,a day can't go by without taking liquo,because to them,they don't feel alright without it. But what exactly do they gain from drinking it everyday to the extent that they can't do without it? some even use their last kobo to buy a bear. I think alcohol is more than refreshment,there must be something else.

Bear? that is so strange to me. Why would a sane human being buy a bear knowing fully well that he/she may be mauled to death by one? crass stupidity if you ask me!!!!
Or you talking bout/meant 17:59?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by DICKtator: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Exactly! y do people down dat bitter shyte? undecided
no be your fault. na soso sweet tinz u like huh?
you just lie there in bed doing nothing while omo man don charge wit a bottle of Alomo Bitters or PowerHorse they fire they go/nack akpako!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
DICKtator:
you just lie there in bed doing nothing while omo man don charge wit a bottle of Alomo Bitters or PowerHorse they fire they go/nack akpako!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha...lwkmd...I don die oooo...Greatest Idowu diss I have ever heard. Nice one @Dic,ktatot...Oya idowu talk ur own.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
DICKtator:
grin grin grin grin
Bobo elepon blue! Upon all d nonsense u dey down, to finish one session dey hard u. One minute man! Shift>>>>>>>> pack ur groundnut go left Biko! I don't flex wiv d 0inch groups. tongue
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by naylove(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
i dont really enjoy alcohol. but my woman has been sex starving me for a while. so intead of doing ashi, i find solace in my black bottle of bitter stout.

anybody wanna help me there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
naylove: i dont really enjoy alcohol. but my woman has been sex starving me for a while. so intead of doing ashi, i find solace in my black bottle of bitter stout.

anybody wanna help me there.
Hmmmm...wot do u do wiv d black bottle? lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bobo elepon blue! Upon all d nonsense u dey down, to finish one session dey hard u. One minute man! Shift>>>>>>>> pack ur groundnut go left Biko! I don't flex wiv d 0inch groups. tongue
Thank God I'm 12inches!!!
By the way Idowu 1-1
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by mecussey(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
I take like 5 bottles from morning to 2pm everyday, eat, then go sober till bed time after some fruits. I dey enjoy beer die, it gives me all the energy and brain runs at peak
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
12 inches!:

Thank God I'm 12inches!!!
By the way Idowu 1-1
grin grin grin
Drogba!
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by supaeagles(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
wow
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by supaeagles(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
Goodness me. Why is drinking being demonized? Are we assuming that all who drink are also drunkards? Drinking in moderation is a great way to enjoy a beverage and provides "oral cavity satisfaction", "mental calmness and generally happy sensations". It is also a great pairing with different foods and is also part of a social bonding experience when consumed in the company with others. The key here is drinking in moderation and responsibly . Drinking in excess is bad for you both in terms of health and the associated social problems.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by maclatunji: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
^Hahahahaha... Guilty conscience.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Policewoman(f): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Many tins cheesy
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:00am On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella: The same Bible also says in 1 Timothy 5:23- Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for the sake of thy stomach and thine often infirmities.

This girl ur head is there cheesy
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:06am On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:

@times one session stretches for over 45 mins , how man no go tire cheesy
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 22, 2013
It's 'unwinding'
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by browncool(m): 2:55am On Mar 22, 2013
Bash Me:
[size=18pt]
If u cannot drink, go hug transformer. afta' all, fingers are not equal.
[/size]
tongue
You have no idea what drink is capable of doing to your kidney
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Macastro: 3:03am On Mar 22, 2013
greatgod2012: There is actually nothing to gain from liqour/alcohol/beer except vanity.

Those who think they are gaining something are only daydreaming, its possible to be what one wants to be without involving in drinking beer.
May God help them.
life itself is a Vanity.there is nothing wrong in taking beer but it depends on the quantity u take at a time
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by wengerjay(m): 3:23am On Mar 22, 2013

y do pple drink it
Hw u know say alcohol no sweet?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nicepoker(m): 4:38am On Mar 22, 2013
When i drink, even the mountains move by them selves by just watching it
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by blessed4ever: 4:49am On Mar 22, 2013
God is ready to help anyone who believe on His word and cried to Him for help (Mark 9:20-26). We all should cry and show God that we believe His word and ready to keep His commandment and ask Him to help you to be holy and make you holy. He will do it (Mark 9:23-24). His grace is sufficient (2Corinthians 12:9). So, stop making excuses why you cannot live holy life.Remember,Jesus Christ is coming for the holy,righteous and ready people without spot(Ephesians 5:26-27; Mathew 24:42-44)

Proverbs 31:4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:
Proverbs 31:5 Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.
Proverbs 31:6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by blessed4ever: 4:50am On Mar 22, 2013
Jesus turned water into wine, yes. The question is this, which type of wine? strong intoxicating wine or non alcoholic wine (vine-as he drank with His apostles)? Offcourse, that was non alcoholic wine!! I corinthians 5:11 explains that God hates drunkenness. Again read Luke 21:34 (Christ cannot go against His word), Romans 13:13. See again Prov. 20:1. Can you be spiritual under the influence of strong drink. The answer is NO. You will rather be carnal, and a carnal mind is enmity with God----and as many as are carnally mind will die spiritually. Repent today, and Christ will break the yoke of alcoholism in your life.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by blessed4ever: 4:51am On Mar 22, 2013
1 Corinthians 2:14 ('But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned') and in 2 Corinthians 4:3,4 ('But if our gospel be hid,it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them'). I equally argued like you are doing till I repented and gave my life to Christ, then I began to understand the scriptures by the Spirit of God. The Pharisees & Sadducees also argued the Words of Christ because they want to be justified in their sin.

The Solution is repentance and salvation.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 22, 2013
bullshit...get your chemistry right, there is nothing like non alcoholic wine.

Wine is fermented grape juice. The fermentation is what leads to the production of alcohol. If grape juice doesn't ferment, then it's not wine, it's just ordinary juice.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 22, 2013
and stop preaching nonsense.

Drinking alcohol is NOT a sin, getting drunk is..

all you oversabi moralists sef..
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 22, 2013

y do pple drink it

Have you ever tasted Baileys and Amarula?
You have to. Toto no sweet reach alcohol.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella: and stop preaching nonsense.

Drinking alcohol is NOT a sin, getting drunk is..

all you oversabi moralists sef..

Are you scorpio? Somehow we think alike.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 22, 2013
banttieman:

Are you scorpio? Somehow we think alike.
get outta here... shocked shocked shocked

#IRepScorpio tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella:
get outta here... shocked shocked shocked

#IRepScorpio tongue tongue

I knew it.
Noticed that from ur posts on the Kenyans diss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? / Ofe Akwu Vs Tomato Stew / US Farmer Grows Multi-coloured Corn (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.