Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter (51161 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by redsun(m): 1:35am On Mar 22, 2013
tundabolt: Dis is strong demonic opression. Skulls all over. Must dat be d design 4 both of dem.

That is what will be left of your head when you become a skeleton. That is if you are not cremated.

There is nothing demonic about it.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by redsun(m): 1:39am On Mar 22, 2013
Cori_corde:

Exactly! I dare say, even prettier than dolled-up girls

That is the true black beauty. Natural,without Yeye oyinbo hair that males them look like caricatures.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 22, 2013
Man You all can say what you want, His Daughter is Fine.

Just Viewed her FB Page.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by sweetgala(m): 2:21am On Mar 22, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Man You all can say what you want, His Daughter is Fine.

Just Viewed her FB Page.

Give man link make me too see.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 22, 2013
Just Type in her Name^

You Gon Have to Add her to see the Rest of ha Pics
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by 5alive(m): 2:28am On Mar 22, 2013
una no get work.
D chinese are workin hard to develop their country...
Una dey here dey discuss nonsense.
I smh for this generation!!!
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by sweetgala(m): 2:28am On Mar 22, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Just Type in her Name^

You Gon Have to Add her to see the Rest of ha Pics

Ore I don't know her name, if not for NL man no go know Naija again.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by corazoni: 3:46am On Mar 22, 2013
Why is she bending like she's about to get something from behind?
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Bec(f): 4:13am On Mar 22, 2013
Pere et fille
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by smartspeed: 4:20am On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by ddeola: 5:05am On Mar 22, 2013
It's in the blood. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by OgatheTop: 5:13am On Mar 22, 2013
Charly Champe!
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Fidtad: 5:19am On Mar 22, 2013
kuzzieOtiz: This man needs mindless flogging. angry
Why?
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Parnassuss(m): 5:22am On Mar 22, 2013
CAMPAIGN TO IMPEACH GEJ
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 22, 2013
THERE IS SOMETHING DERENLEISH HERE AND GOING ON ABOUT THIS PHOTO CAN'T YOU SEE? I CAN SWEAR DERENLE IS SOMEWHERE THERE OR SOMETHING...
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Vansnickers: 5:35am On Mar 22, 2013
tpia@:
actually, is there any evidence showing that's indeed his daughter?

might be a model or upcoming celebrity.

That's his Daughter. I knew her when I was Nigeria, Her name is Dominique.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by razznaija(f): 5:49am On Mar 22, 2013
acidtalk:

Look at her nose.

What is wrong with her nose? I have a similar piercing.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by gabinogem(m): 6:04am On Mar 22, 2013
Her posture makes her look like a handicap. Am i the only one that's seeing this!! Her posture makes her look like a handicap. Am i the only one that's seeing this!! undecided
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by coputa(m): 6:07am On Mar 22, 2013
Charly boys haters are only jealous of his ever growing populariy and youthfulnes..he is young at heart than most of you dudes...i am proud of this patriotic nigerian.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 22, 2013
Charlie boy, growing youthfulness? grin grin grin grin

are we talking about the same Charlie boy? Even my father at his age looks healthier than Charlie boy. There's absolutely nothing to be jealous of..

Charlie boy? stop being a joke.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by magnificentsk(m): 6:19am On Mar 22, 2013
cheesy cheesy :She is cool and look yummy pls who got her cell no. Halla, wait a minute what's wrong with me, I forgot am a female
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2013
The daughter doesn't even look like a rich kid, shey charlie no get money ni
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by vanstanzy(m): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2013
I wouldnt advice my arch-enemy to marry into Charly boys' family.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by cafayzieg: 6:38am On Mar 22, 2013
acidtalk:

Na craze dey worry am. You know they are fond of attacking the messanger instead of the message. He just one counter me and I no even know say the chimp dey amongst the 7billion people on earth.
grin grin
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by vanstanzy(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2013
funky medina: why is Charlie Boy/man/grandpa popular? Did he release a hit single in the 80s? what are his songs or is he an acting legened. Is he famous for being famous like kadarshin them? I know why Chirs okotie is popular and stuff but why Charlie?

Now i know ur braket. U were born in the early/ mid 90's. Since u didnt know Charley boy was a *hit*.
And all this come here to rub shoulders with their elders, SMH!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by sleem143(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2013
chachacorner: Okay now, just when I was thinking that Charlyboy was alone in his eccentric style of dressing, here he is with his daughter.. Lovely huh?

http://chachacorner.com/its-in-the-family-charlyboy-and-his-daughter-photos/

cwazy family plus wat kinda shoe is charlyboy wearing undecided
chachacorner: Okay now, just when I was thinking that Charlyboy was alone in his eccentric style of dressing, here he is with his daughter.. Lovely huh?

http://chachacorner.com/its-in-the-family-charlyboy-and-his-daughter-photos/

cwazy family plus wat kinda shoe is charlyboy wearing
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by sleem143(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2013
kings33: Oh father! Oh daughter!
lol reminds me of dat famous superstory tv series
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by sleem143(m): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2013
ba7man: I think Charly Boy's shirt and shoes should be the topic of this thread.
yea i tink so too
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by harbibi: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Aliens

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Airforce1(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2013
Ugly girl
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by UyiIredia(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2013
Wearing nose rings isn't eccentric. I see nothing wrong with the daughter's dressing. However, Mr Charly Boy is another case entirely.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by topzee1000: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2013
like father like daugther.well,this is good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gene Wilder Dies At 83 / Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar / Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.