Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter (51175 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by tpia5: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
actually, is there any evidence showing that's indeed his daughter?

might be a model or upcoming celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by ckhelvin: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
Diz gay fuckin asshole get pikin??....na wa ooo....gud 4 him sha..
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by 4kmukina: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
Y de gal left leg small pass d ryt leg? she even pose lyk 1mbec1le! come barb village hair style. mtchewwwwwwww! Money miss road!
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by yorke1: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
I don't know why you guys can't stop to mind your business. He is free to do whatever he chooses to do with his family as long as he is not breaking law.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by mcevans1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
Chai! C charlie flying boat boots oohhhh...
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
His Daughter Kind of Fine
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by NessaFresh(f): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
I blame my addiction to nairaland for my viewing this poo

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
Doesn't Charley Boy(whoever he is)has the right to do whatever he likes? Please, he can't live his life for you. PERIOD!
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by RedLight1: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
Temismith: Seriously, i wud have loved to hear what SIMON AN(D)AL has to say to dis. I Miss dat kid.
grin grin grin u mean the illuminati boy
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Culbobby(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
The girl look like imbe.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by acidtalk: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
4kmukina: Y de gal left leg small pass d ryt leg? she even pose lyk 1mbec1le! come barb village hair style. mtchewwwwwwww! Money miss road!

I just giggled at your first statement, on seeing your username I knew you are one freaking lun*atic

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nwaoguta(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
acidtalk: Oh no! What has this Charly boy don to his entire family?

First is was sweet and calm lady D that started dressing weird, then his first son now this. I won't be suprised if the next time I see justice Oputa Chukwudelu (his father) he will be on jerry curl and have both ears pierced with diamond studs.
sharap na who be chukwudelu? Olodo how e take concern you.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
The Guys Daughter is Fine, You all are Buggin
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by talktimi(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
acidtalk: Oh no! What has this Charly boy don to his entire family?

First is was sweet and calm lady D that started dressing weird, then his first son now this. I won't be suprised if the next time I see justice Oputa Chukwudelu (his father) he will be on jerry curl and have both ears pierced with diamond studs.
chukwudelu or Chukwudifu ? Please stop destroying peoples name because you have access to cheap internet.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
What's her name, wouldn't mind having a word with that Young Black Queen

Like her Head Shape
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by kpozite(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
like father, like daughter simple
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by chucky234(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dyt: Am on mobile so can't c clearly
Dat must b a nose ring or so
Wats bad wearin one?
I sure say na Asha 201
E ya,God go give money for android/iPhone or even BB
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by azimibraun: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
I no fit talk for nw sha.. Until I gt details of d girl educational qualifications and performance. With all dis, if she serious with book and sabi book, she don shut me up b dat. because her grandpa, her papa all gt dia madness and dem succeed, which means she 2 fit make am. Bt first she sabi book well? Knowledge is power!
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by kamez(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Every fibre of my bone tells me this kid is GAY
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by chucky234(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nlanders and their craze
Personally I don't see anything wrong with the daughter's outfit except you are all viewing a different picture from the one posted by OP
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by mike404(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
acidtalk:

Look at her nose.
What's wrong wiv her nose?
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yeah, what's wrong with her nose?.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Wish it was even Wider tongue
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Gee2728(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Na t.b joshua him need 2 clear all this one.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by azimibraun: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dat nose own na new thing? We all knw say fulani and east africans dey wear am. Even rock and roll ppl sef. Mk I no cum d act lk say na me holy pass sha.. Wich skool dey girl dey attend, she fit come fall our hand b final year medical student o! Or aeronautical engineer and a big fan of aerosmith.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by tellwsdom: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
acidtalk:

Na craze dey worry am. You know they are fond of attacking the messanger instead of the message. He just one counter me and I no even know say the chimp dey amongst the 7billion people on earth.

Bros, ur blud dey hot......Calm down sad..We sef don talk tire, now na look we dey look undecided
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by brownlolly(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
She's really a nice person. Stop judging that family. Leave them alone people. Nobody holy pass.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by cyril83(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: The Guys Daughter is Fine, You all are Buggin
which guys? Arabic has really damaged your written and spoken English.

Your message is confusing. Write in arabic dude.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Ibyno(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
If OBJ go fit wired him son wife , no doubt me say charly go dey wired dis him picking, for me ooo if I see oil I go chop yap
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by brosdoncome(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
alala dakosta: his he standing on something or that something his standing on is a shoe?whatever its #WACK#

"His" he? Outcome of Nigeria's failed educational system sad

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Aifey(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
Everybody must nt wear suit, this is his lifestyl n notin like iluminati bullshit. Illuminati is an xcus 4lazy fools. This is a son of a chief justice of this country. Studied n made money abroad, had a hit single in d 80ths. Former president of pman. A grandfather n proud son of uguta, imo state n relativ of arthur nzeribe tht was on senate longer than anybody in nija. Has an estate named after him in abuja n lagos. D street shows him love. Y are peopl talkin nonscence n still pays him 2appear on their shows n talent hunt. I tyer 4 una. This is his own brandin. Wht about labgaja n denrele. We d still pay them.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by tonididdy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
what is it with SKULLZ SKULLS SKULLX ...person go just allow devil sign autograph for him forehead.
TUFIAKWA...
like father like pikins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gene Wilder Dies At 83 / Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" / Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.