Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pls Enlighten Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Enlighten Me (948 Views)

Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin / Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused / Please Enlighten Me: I Need To Know Who Is Responsible For A Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Enlighten Me by Surekenny006: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
S̶̲̥̅ it proper for my ex to fall in love with my closest friend that I introduced to him and they are panning to marry eacj other. Do u see S̶̲̥̅ as big deal
Re: Pls Enlighten Me by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Emmmh...na! U don't bin ur leftovers wen ur neighbours are hungry.

1 Like

Re: Pls Enlighten Me by mkoabiola: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ur friend appreciate ur EX better than u do.
It not a crime,it has haapened to a frend of mine ,and dey are vaing d best of time in dier marriage.
Wat God has joined togeda ,let no man put assunder.
No big deal.
Re: Pls Enlighten Me by Popowaa: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
I will never date the ex of my best friend.that's like betraying.

1 Like

Re: Pls Enlighten Me by Mynd44: 2:47am On Mar 22, 2013
Why would you be bothered about this? Do you still want your ex? If not free them
Re: Pls Enlighten Me by Surekenny006: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2013
mko abiola: Ur friend appreciate ur EX better than u do.
It not a crime,it has haapened to a frend of mine ,and dey are vaing d best of time in dier marriage.
Wat God has joined togeda ,let no man put assunder.
No big deal.

Anyway, I dnt av any problem with both of them bcs I'm living fyn and comfortable with my new relationship eventhough he was the one that jilted me but I as a person. I cant not do it
Re: Pls Enlighten Me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
" All is fair in love and War...."
Re: Pls Enlighten Me by Boss13: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
Popowaa: I will never date the ex of my best friend.that's like betraying.

Thats like small pikin. if you like dey wait mek husbands dey pass you by.
Re: Pls Enlighten Me by nbright: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
Boss13:

Thats like small pikin. if you like dey wait mek husbands dey pass you by.
No be lie o...
Re: Pls Enlighten Me by omega25red(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Surekenny006: S̶̲̥̅ it proper for my ex to fall in love with my closest friend that I introduced to him and they are panning to marry eacj other. Do u see S̶̲̥̅ as big deal
i can see where anger can come to your mind by your best friend hooking up with your ex but he is your ex. No rule any where says it's not ok for your best friend to not hook up with him. Since he dumped you, consider yourself lucky because he had enough courage to come to terms with the fact that your relationship wouldn't work out and he set you free.
Re: Pls Enlighten Me by KINGwax(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Assassin for hire:
OP, call me!

On a serious note, it's fuckin wrong!
U see people gettin killed and u can't jes pin a 'why'!
Well, ds sort of situation is one of the 'why'.

1 Like

Re: Pls Enlighten Me by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
I would have said no problem if your ex turn round to date your best friend that you introduced to him, if you were the one who broke up wit him, buh my judgement will arise after des consideration: 1. are u well MANNERED as regards that your friend? (pls do nt be the judge) 2. Who is PRETTIER? and lastly 3. y did u introduce dem to each oda?
Gals av got to be smart, u dont just introduce ur friends to ur bf and trust they becomes sibs while u go on vacation.
my advice is that u wish dem well and keep ur friends far from ur men.
Re: Pls Enlighten Me by chikeorji123(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
ABRAHAM USIEKI: I would have said no problem if your ex turn round to date your best friend that you introduced to him, if you were the one who broke up wit him, buh my judgement will arise after des consideration: 1. are u well MANNERED as regards that your friend? (pls do nt be the judge) 2. Who is PRETTIER? and lastly 3. y did u introduce dem to each oda?
Gals av got to be smart, u dont just introduce ur friends to ur bf and trust they becomes sibs while u go on vacation.
my advice is that u wish dem well and keep ur friends far from ur men.

Op
Hope you don't mind answering these 3 question?..

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies / Naija Men So Hardworking! Thats Why They Marry Women That Can Cook / How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.