Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

American Visiting Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Visiting Visa (742 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

American Visiting Visa by Thankful11011: 1:28am On Mar 22, 2013
Hi guys,pls I need your help and advise,my parents,niece of 4years old and i are planning to apply for an American visa,we want to go to the US from the uk after my graduation,my parents wants to renew their American visa but want my niece and I to apply with them,am 25,I have no job at the moment because am planning to go for nysc service in June,will this affect the application considering my age and what are the chances of getting the visa?, thanks and your advise and suggestions are much appreciated
Re: American Visiting Visa by fittty(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2013

(1)

International Students / Aero Contractor's Luggage Handlers: My Experience / Visitor Bond Scheme To Be Scrapped By UK Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.