Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,124 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Alarming Rate Of Tribalistic Comments/threads On Nairaland - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alarming Rate Of Tribalistic Comments/threads On Nairaland (644 Views)

Who Are The Most Tribalistic In Nigeria? / Why Are Nigerians So Tribalistic. / Why Are Nigerians So Tribalistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alarming Rate Of Tribalistic Comments/threads On Nairaland by thelegend1(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2013
Has anyone noticed the disturbing trend of tribalism being exhibited on Nairaland lately? The thread below is just a tip of the Iceberg (or Ice block in naija terms).

"Assuming boko haram has moved on to lagos, you Igbos forget that, there are more ibos in lagos than yorubas, if we are to believe your notorious chest-beating.
I bet BK are just coming to lagos to help reduce the huge populations of ungrateful "alarus" in our region.
I wonder where ibos will run to if Boko haram starts killing them in Lagos. Prolly ibadan, abeokuta, akure ati bebelo. They sure wouldn't run back to their "Land of the rising sun".
Re: Alarming Rate Of Tribalistic Comments/threads On Nairaland by mainman7(m): 5:17am On Mar 25, 2013
the legend: Has anyone noticed the disturbing trend of tribalism being exhibited on Nairaland lately? Ihe thread below is just a tip of the Iceberg (or Ice block in naija terms).

"Assuming boko haram has moved on to lagos, you Igbos forget that, there are more ibos in lagos than yorubas, if we are to believe your notorious chest-beating.
I bet BK are just coming to lagos to help reduce the huge populations of ungrateful "alarus" in our region.
I wonder where ibos will run to if Boko haram starts killing them in Lagos. Prolly ibadan, abeokuta, akure ati bebelo. They sure wouldn't run back to their "Land of the rising sun".

You are damn right! And I noticed that it's very common with the igbos. igbos are fools,and bloody senseless liars like achebe,twisting history. I don't know any other tribe that is as ungrateful as d igbos. Yorubas accepts them like brothers yet they rant about us.They are cowards, hausas are slaughtering their brothers like rams in the North, they do nothing.igbos always think they r d wisest and that is why they are fools who think life is only about money.igbos r d Genesis of d problem of dis country,traitors who spared their greedy leaders in January 29,1966 Coup.The civil war would not have happened. Yorubas don't betray, read history, ur useless father azikwe started d betrayal thing when Awolowo helped him to d top and he didn't fulfill his part of their agreement.in d January 1966 igbo coup,Brgd Ademulegun, Col Fajuyi and other Great Youruba Millitary Men were killed, as usual d ever deceitful igbos, against the agreement, told their greedy leaders to skedaddle. igbos must apologise to d Yorubas now!d YORUBAS are already uniting and getting ready for u people.igbos or hausas, what u want is want u shall get from us,Peace or War!
Re: Alarming Rate Of Tribalistic Comments/threads On Nairaland by morpheus24: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^

so much for anti- tribal comments.

Hmm, you wonder sometiems about people

(1) (Reply)

What Characteristics Do Northern Nigerians Have? / Ankara Holland Collection / Hints Of A Sexist Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.