Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Meet The World’s Youngest Father. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The World’s Youngest Father. (18345 Views)

Meet 15year Old Sade "Youngest Most Endowed Nigerian". / World's Youngest Fathers.(pics) / Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by Jerryjat(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sean Stewart became the youngest father in Britain yesterday when his girlfriend gave birth to a healthy son. Sean is 12 and girlfriend Emma Webster is 16-year-old girlfriend.

The pair, who are neighbours at Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, were 11 and 15 when Emma became pregnant. Sean and his mother moved next door to the Websters in November 1996 and he became Emma’s boyfriend shortly after that. He is a 7th year at Margaret Beaufort School in the nearby village of Riseley. Emma is studying for her GCSEs – including one in child care – at Sharnbrook Upper School.

Last summer, Sean said he would stand by Emma and be there for the baby. “I was shocked at first when I was told Emma was pregnant but I am all right about it now.” photoEmma said she thought Sean had told her he was the same age as she was when they started going out.

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by hersweetness(f): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by Jerryjat(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
hersweetness: shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oboy na so oooo... watin we no go see 4 dis life?...
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by promkingzz(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sean, uve been a naughty little imp! Liedown there my friend angry! *flogsthellouttaseantillhisassisred* mama emma...sorry for una

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by KnegroDamus: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
promkingzz: Sean, uve been a naughty little imp! Liedown there my friend angry! *flogsthellouttaseantillhisassisred* mama emma...sorry for una
You r blamming an 11 year old boy because a 15 yr old slept with him?

Wow your brain is slush.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by Jerryjat(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
If na niaja dis 1 happen en.... angry....
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by omega25red(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
wow this is sad. he will be 22 with an 11 year old child. Someone needs to slap the hell outta that girl for claiming she thought he was the same age as her. too bad she is still a juvenile or else i would suggest they lock her up for statutory rape angry
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by xynerise: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
So 11year old boy know where the right hole dey? undecided. End shall never wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by SlyIg(f): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nna...
This one na wetin i go call am sef.
See this small boy acting oga at the TOP!
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by rubion: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
babies having babies

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by KINGwax(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
U sure say d girl no go carry pregnancy come from outside?
this sean na mumu o

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by fELiscatus: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
I hope this story isn't true because e go get as e be.

And see how the shameless girl is shining her dirty teeth in spite of the disgusting thing she did. Taking advantage of a small, younger child like that.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by KnegroDamus: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
The parents of this child should be shot... an 11 year old is a baby and shouldn't even have had his spermarche yet. What were his parents doing letting him date this creature? I don't think you guys realize how sick it is for a 15 year old to have done this to a 11 yr old.

When this dumb boy grows up he will hate them all. (ps a wonder when hes gunna start paying child support)
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by promkingzz(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
KnegroDamus: The parents of this child should be shot... an 11 year old is a baby and shouldn't even have had his spermarche yet. What were his parents doing letting him date this creature? I don't think you guys realize how sick it is for a 15 year old to have done this to a 11 yr old.

When this dumb boy grows up he will hate them all. (ps a wonder when hes gunna start paying child support)
U think his parents shld be shot like dey guided his tool into her her honeypot. "Wow ur brain is slush!"
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by nikkyshyne(f): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
KINGwax: U sure say d girl no go carry pregnancy come from outside?
this sean na mumu o
Even if she did, they both still had sexz. Quite amazing. Orisirisi.
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
KnegroDamus: You r blamming an 11 year old boy because a 15 yr old slept with him?

Wow your brain is slush.

[size=13pt]Well, he wasn't molested so he shares the blame with her. The girl said he told her they were age mates. They're young and were probably experimenting. I'd expect a 15 year old to have sense and investigate her boyfriend's school and actual grade, but their minds must have been on one thing.[/size]
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by Flashaldrin(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
and 11yr old is already a father while nl guys are still doing online dating. I didnt call any mod body oo lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
@11 and his akamu is thick already. What are those kids being fed?
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
KnegroDamus: You r blamming an 11 year old boy because a 15 yr old slept with him?

Wow your brain is slush.
But he lied to her that they were agemates. I wonder what currupted dat boy at that little age.
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by promkingzz(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Well, he wasn't molested so he shares the blame with her. The girl said he told her they were age mates. They're young and were probably experimenting. I'd expect a 15 year old to have sense and investigate her boyfriend's school and actual grade, but their minds must have been on one thing.[/size]

dvdon:
But he lied to her that they were agemates. I wonder what currupted dat boy at that little age.
KnegroDamus's brain is so slush, what do u expect
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by pheyikemi: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
blink182: @11 and his akamu is thick already. What are those kids being fed?
maybe NPK fertilizer
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by fELiscatus: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
ogugua88:
Well, he wasn't molested so he shares the blame with her. The girl said he told her they were age mates. They're young and were probably experimenting. I'd expect a 15 year old to have sense and investigate her boyfriend's school and actual grade, but their minds must have been on one thing.
dvdon:

The girl no dey see road?
Even if he told her that he is 15 years old can she not see that he looks too young to be 15?
The girl mumuness no get mate. I just hope none of her imbeciile genes were passed to that poor child.
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:
The girl no dey see road?
Even if he told her that he is 15 years old can she not see that he looks too young to be 15?
The girl mumuness no get mate. I just hope none of her imbeciile genes were passed to that poor child.

[size=13pt]Girls mature faster than boys. It's actually typical for a 15 year old boy to look much younger than his age. She's 15 with little life experience. You don't expect her to be FBI do you? They're both children who thought they knew what they were doing.[/size]
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by jhydebaba(m): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
Examines a boy of 11years' joystick

nah! This can't be true cheesy

[s]lipstick is bigger than joystick at this age cheesy[/s]
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by fELiscatus: 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
ogugua88:
Girls mature faster than boys. It's actually typical for a 15 year old boy to look much younger than his age. She's 15 with little life experience. You don't expect her to be FBI do you? They're both children who thought they knew what they were doing.
That boy doesn't look like a 15 year old at all.
Even if she has little life experience she should have confirmed his real age from what grade he was at school or from his friends.
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by fubbyy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
This nairalanders sef, I wonder how una dey reason, som1 just cook up a story without any source , upload some pics and una dey jump up
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by pomporiking: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hahahahahaha..just look at the boys face.leave him alone with d baby for just 3days you gonna find it in d thrash.he obviously aint the fada the h*e probably phucked anoda guy and seduced this one to pin it on him..the cracker and his parents need to get a Dna test for d kid

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by Cikoloko(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
no dis small boy get dis pikin
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by KnegroDamus: 4:44am On Mar 23, 2013
ogugua88:

Ma'am are you ok?

This is why i don't like it when you people reply to my comments... you have no sense at all. Do you have any 11 year old relatives or even children? do you know how undeveloped their minds are? This is statutory rape. Maybe you cant see it because its a boy, but i'm sure you would disagree if some 15 yr old slime-ball impregnated your 11 yr old baby...

Stop with the disgusting double standards.

And please don't reply back to me, i'm sure you are a p.edophile yourself to be trying to find excuses for this sickness

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by KnegroDamus: 4:50am On Mar 23, 2013
dvdon:
If a 15 year old boy impregnated your 11 year old daughter and gave that same stupid excuse would you believe?

So this is how you people protect your sons... no wonder

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by djeezy(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2013
They should ask the girl again if the boy is truly the father of the baby. She may have slept with someone else sub rosa and incognito. Just wondering, all this weired stories are just disgusting and unusual.
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Father. by rodeo0070(m): 6:42am On Mar 23, 2013
Babies giving birth to babygrin...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State University Chemistry Department Lecturer (Professor) Caught On Tape. / The One So Hot / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.