Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477352 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by PrinceAdebola: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2013
Thanks samobaba4u,
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
T.stone:
Please house, have been having issues with the LGA when filling the application form. Various local govt aint showing. What can I do please?
allow it to register the state after selecting, it is only then that the local government areas under that state will b displayed
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
joker5180: allow it to register the state after selecting, it is only then that the local government areas under that state will b displayed
Thanks. Really appreciate your quick response.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samtheman: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
pls help, I have no additional qualification, what will i do? leaving the place blank? please someone should help.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by abelee(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pls can someone relate the photo requirements for the DSSC application because it was not stated online
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
Please house this attestation stuff do we need to upload attestation letters from them. Or we'll just provide their details when filling the form? Please those who av done what's up with the attestation/reference stuff? Answers please!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ritawine2: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pls Guys What is svc number/rank on parents attenstation form means and what did professional bodies on personal data form means
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Zakkyoz: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
Somebody help! What's the meaning of the svc number/rank on the parent's attestation form?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
abelee: Pls can someone relate the photo requirements for the DSSC application because it was not stated online
less then 100kb in size, jpg format
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samtheman: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
Zakkyoz: Somebody help! What's the meaning of the svc number/rank on the parent's attestation form?

This is for serving personnel, I mean serving "soja"
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
bbpreye.:
Please house this attestation stuff do we need to upload attestation letters from them. Or we'll just provide their details when filling the form? Please those who av done what's up with the attestation/reference stuff? Answers please!
print and get them filled by appropriate quarters
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
ritawine2: Pls Guys What is svc number/rank on parents attenstation form means and what did professional bodies on personal data form means
professional bodies: nigeria medical association NMA, nigeria bar association NBA, nigeria society of engineers NSE etc
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samtheman: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
joker5180: less then 100kb in size, jpg format

for each document not more than 1000kb.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ritawine2: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
Two referee to attest for ur good behaviour,I see no space for that ,so hw can they attest
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2013
Zakkyoz: Somebody help! What's the meaning of the svc number/rank on the parent's attestation form?
Its for military officers or government officials. Like conuass 2, e.g dssc/1990/12 /lieutenant colonel etc
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2013
ritawine2: Two referee to attest for ur good behaviour,I see no space for that ,so hw can they attest
Your two referees are to write a recommendation letter attesting to your character and integrity. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2013
ritawine2: Two referee to attest for ur good behaviour,I see no space for that ,so hw can they attest
your local government chairman or the secretary or any senior officer in the military from your state, thats all
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
House what is d difference between first lieutenant and second lieutenant?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
first lieutenant two pips or stars, second lieutenant one pip or star.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
luvprince4real: House what is d difference between first lieutenant and second lieutenant?
first Lieutenant or Lieutenant is a two star Lieutenant while 2nd lieutenant is a one star lieutenant.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
first Lieutenant or Lieutenant is a two star Lieutenant while 2nd lieutenant is a one star lieutenant.
Correct
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by oikotas44: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Yea. The forms are five in number. Two parents/guardian declaration form of candidate, 2 forms for attestation of local government area of origin, and one photo card.

Hmmmm do you mean both declaration and attestation forms should be signed if one get to be selected finally. As you said 5forms @emmanuel4fire
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
oikotas44:

Hmmmm do you mean both declaration and attestation forms should be signed if one get to be selected finally. As you said 5forms @emmanuel4fire
Sign all the forms and when your name is shortlisted they ( the recruitment officers) will be the one to know which form to collect from you.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
NA SO E BE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chimkar: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
pls guys i need to know something,my course is not on the list of courses and i want to know how the attestation letter is being submitted.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ekoyochris(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls are we to type the letter or of recommendation and can dey Accept a letter of recomendation from a pastor
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
ekoyochris: Pls are we to type the letter or of recommendation and can dey Accept a letter of recomendation from a pastor
those attesting to your character are to write the letter (typed) and sign on it.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
chimkar: pls guys i need to know something,my course is not on the list of courses and i want to know how the attestation letter is being submitted.
Apply for a course that is very close to your course of study. When you login and start filling the form a space will later upload where you will see all courses under your department or faculty. But make sure the course you choose is very related to their required course. Thanks.
You're to submit your attestion letter after you have been shortlisted.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chimkar: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Apply for a course that is very close to your course of study. When you login and start filling the form a space will later upload where you will see all courses under your department or faculty. But make sure the course you choose is very related to their required course. Thanks.
You're to submit your attestion letter after you have been shortlisted.

Like i studied chemical technology,what do i choose now,pls clear me more on this attestation letter,are they supposed to type it and give to us.and what is the bases of shortlisting
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by brain54(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
guys when is the list of shortlisted candidates supposed to come out...and where would the list be published, in newspapers or on the nigerian army site?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
chimkar:

Like i studied chemical technology,what do i choose now,pls clear me more on this attestation letter,are they supposed to type it and give to us.and what is the bases of shortlisting
Apply under engineering( dssc) whether electrical or mechanical. When filling the form your course of study will be displayed.
The recommendation letter is to be written by two persons attesting to your character. It should be typed and signed by those attesting to your integrity and character and should be submitted when your name is shortlisted.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
brain54: guys when is the list of shortlisted candidates supposed to come out...and where would the list be published, in newspapers or on the nigerian army site?
Lets hope june.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.