Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (475089 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2013
Abbey1045: dis site na fake o.Bewear of 419.
My friend there's nothing fake there, go to d website and find out urself. U ar asked to pay 2k5 to ecobank to get ur pin and not to any person. Use ur senses
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yinkagbo(m): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2013
If u have gotten your pin,then U can now register at the army website.......
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2013
Has 1 gotten d pin frm ecobank? I can't find any in d ecobanks dat i went to
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2013
Yinkagbo: If u have gotten your pin,then U can now register at the army website.......
mr have you been able to buy the pin.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
just got mine, wasn easy sha
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yinkagbo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
phemywise: just got mine, wasn easy sha
guy,please where did u get it?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
Please, where did you get it?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
Just try any branch in lag
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
phemywise: Just try any branch in lag
whc bank?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ecobank bank now, or which bank u won buy am b4?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
were did you get urs from. Please I am in Lagos and would appreciate if you can direct me to any of the banks. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
phemywise: Ecobank bank now, or which bank u won buy am b4?
please help me with the name and address of the bank you got yours cos I have visited ecobank and union bank at Iju road agege close to pens cinema, Lagos state.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
Beware of fake info....the real date is april 12th.

From real source.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=almajiri101]Beware of fake info....the real date is april 12th.
No worry stay house and wait till April 2014 u hear. At least if you no take d form this year the number of applicant go reduce.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yinkagbo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
almajiri101: Beware of fake info....the real date is april 12th.

From real source.

u must be a crazy dude..........if u dont need the stuff then u keep ur fucking silly rotten mouth shut..
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yinkagbo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
phemywise: Ecobank bank now, or which bank u won buy am b4?

kindly tell us the branch if u really want to help your brothers......
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
Yinkagbo:

kindly tell us the branch if u really want to help your brothers......
don't mind him, the form will be out by april.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
almajiri101: don't mind him, the form will be out by april.
stop that my friend. Stop passing wrong information. If you don't want to apply for it, then stop disturbing and discouraging others. Mtcheeeew. angry
almajiri101: don't mind him, the form will be out by april.
stop that my friend. Stop passing wrong information. If you don't want to apply for it, then stop disturbing and discouraging others. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
stop that my friend. Stop passing wrong information. If you don't want to apply for it, then stop disturbing and discouraging others. Mtcheeeew. angry
stop that my friend. Stop passing wrong information. If you don't want to apply for it, then stop disturbing and discouraging others. Mtcheeeew.
Stay there abd be decievin ursef, wait till april naw wen banks wld av started hoardin the pin or wen u might av congestion on the registration portal. For the serious guys here my friend was the first to register nationwide 2day. I got the pin after from the ecobank at onipanu. So guys try there 2moro let's c. Let us kno aw far. Wish myself and every1 applyin success.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2013
phemywise:
Stay there abd be decievin ursef, wait till april naw wen banks wld av started hoardin the pin or wen u might av congestion on the registration portal. For the serious guys here my friend was the first to register nationwide 2day. I got the pin after from the ecobank at onipanu. So guys try there 2moro let's c. Let us kno aw far. Wish myself and every1 applyin success.
thanks brotherly for the info you too much. I will be right there today by Gods grace. But where exactly at Onipanu? I need description on how to find my way there. I stay at Abule- Egba.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2013
Has anybody gotten the form 2day? Pls let's knwn. Tks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2013
phemywise:

pls Bros, how many document are we going to upload?
Pls can u state them?
Pls I need this informatn. Tks 4 prompt reply. GOD BLESS U.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gideon360:

Pls can u state them?
have you gotten the pin?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gideon360:

Pls can u state them?
Gideon have you gotten the pin. If yes, then you will see alk the documents you are to upload. But just make sure that you have your certificate or statements of result from primary to secondary school and then probably your certificate or statement of result from the university. They may also request for local gov. of origin certificate, birth certificate and so on. Just make sure the listed documents are ready.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Has anybody gotten the pin today?

@emmanuel have you been able to secure the form?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Innocent314: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Exercise patience till april... Dt wat i heard frm smbdy 2day........
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Innocent314: Exercise patience till april... Dt wat i heard frm smbdy 2day........
but some peeps on this thread claimed they've gotten the form. How true?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
phemywise:
I don't believe you dude
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
If u guys are sayin April u may not be wrong cos next wk Tuesday is in d month of April, after friday and monday holidays. Everytin has started its just dat d site where d pins are is not loadin fast enough or not even loadin at all on ecobank systems, dats not wot we where told but we saw it wit our two naked eyes. The documents needed are ur NYSC certicate, LG cert, age cert. and school(tertiary) cert. After den u will print out 3 tins ur photocard and 2 oda forms. Love u guys.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
phemywise: If u guys are sayin April u may not be wrong cos next wk Tuesday is in d month of April, after friday and monday holidays. Everytin has started its just dat d site where d pins are is not loadin fast enough or not even loadin at all on ecobank systems, dats not wot we where told but we saw it wit our two naked eyes. The documents needed are ur NYSC certicate, LG cert, age cert. and school(tertiary) cert. After den u will print out 3 tins ur photocard and 2 oda forms. Love u guys.
phemmymise is it possible for one to use his university statement of result to apply?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
U can believe woteva u want to, cos its ur right. So I don't care if u believe me or not. Myself and my friend were d two guys dat approach d ecobank lady on monday. Dey saw d info from the Defence HQ on their system. But the acct number to which we will be was not reflectin. Since dey whre not sure dey told us to come back d followin day (tues). She cudnt just chase us away cos we kept disturbin dem. She collected our 2500 each and told us to fill a teller den she wrote out an acct number from her system. Den we waited and waited and waited, until d machine printed our pins. My friend quickly registered his and his last digit is 0001, meanin he is d first to register nationwide, my code has not bn enterin don't kno why.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
angry
cyril83: Has anybody gotten the pin today?

No Cyril I haven't. I went to Ecobank beside Alade market, Allen Ikeja Lagos and the man asked me to come tuesday next week. His reason was that the website is not coming up for now. angry
cyril83: Has anybody gotten the pin today?

No Cyril I haven't. I went to Ecobank beside Alade market, Allen Ikeja Lagos and the man asked me to come tuesday next week. His reason was that the website is not coming up for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.