Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477558 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chimkar: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Apply under engineering( dssc) whether electrical or mechanical. When filling the form your course of study will be displayed.
The recommendation letter is to be written by two persons attesting to your character. It should be typed and signed by those attesting to your integrity and character and should be submitted when your name is shortlisted.
emmanuel4fire:
Apply under engineering( dssc) whether electrical or mechanical. When filling the form your course of study will be displayed.
The recommendation letter is to be written by two persons attesting to your character. It should be typed and signed by those attesting to your integrity and character and should be submitted when your name is shortlisted.
emmanuel4fire:
emmanuel4fire:
Am already applying for SSC,i met a major and he first asked me my age,i told him so he now told me to go for SSC.so i think i will go for chemical engineering
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
chimkar:
Am already applying for SSC,i met a major and he first asked me my age,i told him so he now told me to go for SSC.so i think i will go for chemical engineering
Ok. Then apply and go fight war. grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chimkar: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Ok. Then apply and go fight war. grin
Are yu in the Army?who told you SSC IS all about war?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by brain54(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Lets hope june.
ok..e still far small...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by oikotas44: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Sign all the forms and when your name is shortlisted they ( the recruitment officers) will be the one to know which form to collect from you.

Stil don't get you. Its only declaration and attestation form and then photocard making three that I could see. How come its 5 you are talking about?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by darenoble: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
please my people help me ooo,I read banking n finance,am confuse about wat to apply for,whether DSS or SSC. am thirty n i cant apply as SSC,dnt knw whether i can apply as DSS for a banking n finance graduate. moreover,can my pastor give me a letter of recommendation Plssssss throw more light,will b very grateful...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2013
oikotas44:

Stil don't get you. Its only declaration and attestation form and then photocard making three that I could see. How come its 5 you are talking about?
Yes. Its two parent/guardian form, then two local government attestion form and a photo card. Besides these five form, you will also bring along with you two recommendation letters from two different referees who must attest to your integrity and character. The two referees are to write the letter and give it to you, then you submit it during documentation. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2013
darenoble: please my people help me ooo,I read banking n finance,am confuse about wat to apply for,whether DSS or SSC. am thirty n i cant apply as SSC,dnt knw whether i can apply as DSS for a banking n finance graduate. moreover,can my pastor give me a letter of recommendation Plssssss throw more light,will b very grateful...
You can apply under dssc. Just look for a closer course and apply under it. For example business administration is among one of the courses needed in a particular corp under dssc.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by terrysegxy(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2013
when is the closing date 4 the registration?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chimkar: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2013
terrysegxy: when is the closing date 4 the registration?

12th may
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 5:53am On Apr 14, 2013
The Nigerian Navy form will be out hopefully, before wednessday to friday this week. cheesy Onward together.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chimkar: 6:34am On Apr 14, 2013
emmanuel4fire: The Nigerian Navy form will be out hopefully, before wednessday to friday this week. cheesy Onward together.
What is the source of ur info?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2013
chimkar:
What is the source of ur info?
From an Admiral.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2013
whc month does nigerian army usually conduct their screening?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
joker5180: whc month does nigerian army usually conduct their screening?
Hopefully july.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by obioraop(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
helo guys am a youth corper who wil be out by june i dnt knw if my discharge letter wil be needed for upload during registration i dnt want waste the small savings i ve
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
obioraop: helo guys am a youth corper who wil be out by june i dnt knw if my discharge letter wil be needed for upload during registration i dnt want waste the small savings i ve
Your NYSC DISCHARGE CERT is needed during online registration. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by blackbishopp: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
Pls how can someone with B. A. in christian studies apply for chaplain in DSS
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chimkar: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
blackbishopp: Pls how can someone with B. A. in christian studies apply for chaplain in DSS
blackbishopp: Pls how can someone with B. A. in christian studies apply for chaplain in DSS
There are guildlines and directive to that effect.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hello guys. Please am having problems up loading my certificates. I have been trying since yesterday and is been very frustrating. Please can someone tell me how to go about it or is there something have been missing. Or is it the network? Please I need response as soon as possible. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by playces: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hello ouse..pls under w category can a biochemistry graduate apply...tho vnt bot th pin,jux wanna b sure lest my 2500 is in fruitless
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 15, 2013
Gideon360: Pls are we going to sign or stamp our photo card?
wats a photocard
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chukenfred: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2013
there is no place for the two referee to put there names, or is it goin to be written/typed and scanned, then upload. plz kindly advise house!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by terrysegxy(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2013
thanks very much @chimkar
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by terrysegxy(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2013
pls pple a guy was askin me whether somebody with OND can still aply
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by obioraop(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2013
tanks emmanuel4fire u ve saved me from the xpenses
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
T.stone:
Hello guys. Please am having problems up loading my certificates. I have been trying since yesterday and is been very frustrating. Please can someone tell me how to go about it or is there something have been missing. Or is it the network? Please I need response as soon as possible. Thanks.
it could be network problem, upload them one after the other
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
T.stone:
check the file size. It shouldn't be more than 1000kb . If its more than then reduce it. If the problem persist then look for another cybercafe or better still, contact the Nigerian Army help desk for support.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
terrysegxy: pls pple a guy was askin me whether somebody with OND can still aply
No sir. It's for HND,B.sc and above.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
playces: Hello ouse..pls under w category can a biochemistry graduate apply...tho vnt bot th pin,jux wanna b sure lest my 2500 is in fruitless
i cant remember seeing biochemistry under DSSC but u can apply under SSC
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
check the file size. It shouldn't be more than 1000kb . If its more than then reduce it. If the problem persist then look for another cybercafe or better still, contact the Nigerian Army help desk for support.
Thanks bro...God bless you
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
T.stone:

Thanks bro...God bless you
I thank God sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.