Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... (6236 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother / Why I Cheated On My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee: You must be a learner
So seed can fly from you to impregnate a woman spiritually

What did Onyinye say
Did she call you as the father

na mama dey know who get pikin tongue
Onyinye is currently with her family. I don't know why she travelled. He family stay in Abuja. Have called her number several times she didn't pick and hasn't called back. As regards being a lerner, I don't regard myself as one. Have just told my wife and she is mad. Says she told me that all that attention I was giving my friends wife would get me in trouble for just being nice.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
ileobatojo: Is this real or superstory? How can she claim you are the father of the two of you never had s*ex? Or did you? (Cos you didn't specify in the story). Anyway there really is no long story if you aren't the father, DNA testing will give the final answer. Just confront her in the presence of everyone and your wife and state your own case. It can't be more than 9 months before the truth comes out.
Have never cheated on my wife and never will. Was close to both Tiwa and Onyinye and for long Tiwas parents have shown signs of being a little uncomfortable with how close I was to their son and his wife. I swear, I never had any bad intention and never will. I believe this is just one of those trials a man has to face. Tiwas aprents and strong christains and do have a strong old fashion mentality. They find it hard to believe that a man and a woman (though both married) can be very close without sleeping together. About DNA testing, I have no right to ask for a DNA test when I know I didn't sleep with Onyinye,...shit. It never crossed my mind so don't even go there.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Doncolio: If you slept together and she claims u r, chances r you r the father. If not then wats all these ranting abt.
The ranting about is that I am accusedd of a crime by a family i took as my own...
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
baby_123: You lost the chance to prove your innocence. They were just trying to solve a mystery. They called you to give your own side of the story. Keeping quiet and walking out shows you may know something they dont. Hey, you are the one they know is always around her. So you will be the first suspect. besides did the Onyinye girl claim it was you that impregnated her? If she can come in front of you and your wife and claim that, then you will ask for a DNA test. There are many crazy people out there, who are capable of causing so much chaos between family and friends. You should have stood your grounds and proclaimed your innocence. It may just be an investigation the family is doing. Afterall she cannot get pregnant by divine intervention when the husband has probably not touched her in 6 months.
I do see ur point. U really are right. I made a mistake there. I should have really stood my ground and told them off. I am trying to reach Onyinye so that I can plead with her so that she can rectify the wrong done to me cos my wife is not finding it funny.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
drnoel:
Have never cheated on my wife and never will. Was close to both Tiwa and Onyinye and for long Tiwas parents have shown signs of being a little uncomfortable with how close I was to their son and his wife. I swear, I never had any bad intention and never will. I believe this is just one of those trials a man has to face. Tiwas aprents and strong christains and do have a strong old fashion mentality. They find it hard to believe that a man and a woman (though both married) can be very close without sleeping together. About DNA testing, I have no right to ask for a DNA test when I know I didn't sleep with Onyinye,...shit. It never crossed my mind so don't even go there.

Don't ever spend a dime on DNA testing since you are innocent.This will teach you a little bit about boundary,you crossed it being that close to a man's wife in his absence.You shouldn't have even if he asked.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
slimyem: But op,why were you going to late night disco parties with your friend's wife?
Disco?
Wetin all of una lost?
I don't blame your friend's parents for suspecting you.undecided
In the company of my wife. I was never alone with her. My wife was there with us all the time. Looking back at it now, I regret it so much cos I could have avoided all this thing and my wife kept telling me to relax and ease of but I kept telling her no that these people are people I could vouch for, my other family.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Odunnu: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
coogar:

he's ranting because he's not sure he slept wïth her. grin
grin grin grin
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
byvan: The question is,did you f**k her
NO
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
drnoel:
NO

Then you have no problem,they ll be the one to apologise.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Odunnu: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Why would Onyinye travel that far and long without you knowing?

Why isn't she picking or returning your calls?

Something is about to blow up in your face if not handled well

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
drnoel:
The ranting about is that I am accusedd of a crime by a family i took as my own ...

Bros, no vex o. But wetin do your own na? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Odunnu: Why would Onyinye travel that far and long without you knowing?

i don't have any answers to those questions but i actually do feel something smells bad somewhere and i wasnt the one that caused it.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Legit1:

guy my family is fine, nothing wrong with then. These people just grew on me and they were nice and have being nice to me until Tiwa got married.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by coogar: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
drnoel:
guy my family is fine, nothing wrong with then. These people just grew on me and they were nice and have being nice to me until Tiwa got married.

as a legal practitioner, i will only ask you a question - did you do it or not? grin cheesy
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Odunnu: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
Did Onyinye ever confide in you she needed a man?

Did you ever have any cause to suspect her movement?

Did you ever meet a particular male with her?

Who do you think/suspect is responsible assuming Tiwa isnt?
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by slimyem: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
Op,i think you should go to Tiwa's family.Since you've always seen them as parents,you should be able to talk with them and tell them how dissapointed you are that they could accuse/suspect you of such.Reaffirm your loyalty to your friend and how the last thing you'd ever do is to betray him.cool and tell them to confront Tiwa themselves and leave you out of the matter.It should be that simple since your hands are clean.cool
Btw,what's Tiwa's stand on this issue?
Does he know the katakata his wife and family have caused?
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
drnoel:

Guy na joke I dey jor tongue, I read your previous posts na grin

Perhaps at the end of the day, na surprise go substitute your anger cheesy

Or do you think Oyinye fit no play away match? grin
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Odunnu: Did Onyinye ever confide in you she needed a man?

Did you ever have any cause to suspect her movement?

Did you ever meet a particular male with her?

Who do you think/suspect is responsible assuming Tiwa isnt?

We were very close but she is a woman. Women never always tell all. Yes there were guys hanging around her while in school and after she married Tiwa but her husband and I never took it serious. We used to call ourselves the 3 musketeers (Onyinye, Tiwa and I), we were that close. I didn't meet any particular person but was not there with her 24/7 so can't say what she may have been doing why I was elsewhere
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by SisiKill1: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Legit1:

Rotflmao!! cheesy cheesy

E reach to ask oh!
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
slimyem: Op,i think you should go to Tiwa's family.Since you've always seen them as parents,you should be able to talk with them and tell them how dissapointed you are that they could accuse/suspect you of such.Reaffirm your loyalty to your friend and how the last thing you'd ever do is to betray him.cool and tell them to confront Tiwa themselves and leave you out of the matter.It should be that simple since your hands are clean.cool
Btw,what's Tiwa's stand on this issue?
Does he know the katakata his wife and family have caused?
After the way I was accused, I don't think I can stay calm again if I see them so would rather give myself time to cool down. Onyinye not answering her fone is my main worry now, its making me have this bad feeling in my chest. I know I should call Tiwa but am also sure his parents must have spoken to him, my worry there now is the Tiwa i know would have called me immediately but he hasn't done so yet. So i don't know what to think in that area. Tiwa was always striaght with me, that was why we where tight. Should I be worried? I logged on one facebook some hours ago and saw he was online. I poked him but he didn't respond and a few minutes later, he logged off out of facebook. Maybe am just looking at thing wrongly...
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by QueenAw(f): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
Op, be very careful. Do not go and see your friend's family alone. People can misbehave when angry. I really can't blame your friend's family for suspecting you. After all, you are probably the only man they have seen around their son's (Tiwa right?) wife. Report the whole incidence to your family ASAP. If possible, go and see them with a member of your family or your wife.
Your friend's wife is not picking calls (probably not just yours) perhaps due to shame. Assuming her pregnancy belongs to someone other than her husband or she's upset her inlaws are accusing her of infidelity. Whatever the cause, that's not your problem now. Sort yourself out before someone pours acid on you!

Meanwhile, send a strong email to your friend informing him of what is going on and the accusations from his family. You had better convince him of your innocence ASAP. Don't forget to mention how shocked and bitter you were at the accusations. I hope he was aware of your visiting his wife and taking her out?

Next time, regardless of how close you can be to someone, do not get too friendly with their wife. If you want to extend some kindness, let it pass through your wife!!
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Odunnu: Why would Onyinye travel that far and long without you knowing?

Its on a timer ......

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 23, 2013
drnoel:
About DNA testing, I have no right to ask for a DNA test when I know I didn't sleep with Onyinye,...shit. It never crossed my mind so don't even go there.

I didn't ask you to ask for a DNA test. You are not the only party that could be potentially interested in a DNA test or willing to pay for one.

Anyway, as long as Oyinye has not said it's you that caused the pregnancy, everything is speculation by her parents and I really don't think there's much to do at this point than to let you friend (+/- his parents) know in strong terms that you are innocent and also explaining to him the reason why you did not defend yourself when you were confronted. After that, I would just step back and see how things go. If Oyinye herself comes out and insists you are the father, then the real yawa starts.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by tellwisdom: 1:09am On Mar 23, 2013
Wipe ur tears and never to yansh her again sad

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 1:16am On Mar 23, 2013
tellwisdom: Wipe ur tears and never to yansh her again sad

cheesy grin but the guy say nothing happen na
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by tellwsdom: 1:42am On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:

cheesy grin but the guy say nothing happen na

Ok ..I don hear undecided
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 1:54am On Mar 23, 2013
tellwsdom:

Ok ..I don hear undecided

hehehe... the guy is a learner
them call you say na u get belle.. u no voke deny that kain thing
u sef no say u don enter holy of holies... atoo
u do gentle... ok o
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:

u do gentle... ok o

No be me talk am! lipsrsealed
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 2:09am On Mar 23, 2013
i dey siddon dey look

drnoel will you celebrate xmas with your wife at this rate

xmas is 9 months from now o..... hope your wife get belle o
make her case no be like the case of Veta https://www.nairaland.com/1233810/not-stone-hearted
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by tellwisdom: 2:21am On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:

u do gentle... ok o

He's a suspect for now, but has not been proven guilty.
No amount of advice can help him, till he purges himself. I wasn't there to know if you did it or not; and i can't tell you to act like a RAMBO to justify yourself befre these people undecided *Reaches out to my palmwine* undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Wedding Of Innocent's Daughter And Louis Carter's Son / Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) / The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.