Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... (6235 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother / Why I Cheated On My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 2:29am On Mar 23, 2013
tellwisdom:

He's a suspect for now, but has not been proven guilty.
No amount of advice can help him, till he purges himself. I wasn't there to know if you did it or not; and i can't tell you to act like a RAMBO to justify yourself befre these people undecided *Reaches out to my palmwine* undecided

Atoo.. the mata funny o
dem accuse you and you no cause katakata for there....

maybe the s.perm really flew spiritually from him to do the deed so he may really be innocent ... nahhh

if you ask me, who i go ask

****** joins in drinking that palmwine

gyrate o gyrate o ...
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by tellwisdom: 2:38am On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:

Atoo.. the mata funny o
dem accuse you and you no cause katakata for there....

maybe the s.perm really flew spiritually from him to do the deed so he may really be innocent ... nahhh

if you ask me, who i go ask

****** joins in drinking that palmwine

gyrate o gyrate o ...

I hope you no go begin reason my wife after some sips?? angry..I knw be tiwa oo angry
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 2:44am On Mar 23, 2013
tellwisdom: I hope you no go begin reason my wife after some sips?? angry..I knw be tiwa oo angry

***abegi.. sharperly wakes up from alcohol induced euphoria and starts running home....
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by ediemafio(m): 3:39am On Mar 23, 2013
Op,u must consider your self very stupid to think people will believe ur story..oh wait lemme ask oo,''u offered to go on errands,took her to parties,even disco''guy,u were bleeping ur friend's wife.That is not what you call being there for a mate's wife,ur hands are not clean,even u sef know dat one
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by dayokanu(m): 4:20am On Mar 23, 2013
Onyinye rapped you. That day you were drunk or she took a used condom and injected herself with your semen

You are innocent I believe you
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by obowunmi(m): 4:33am On Mar 23, 2013
^^^hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by 2goodbobo(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2013
edie_mafio: Op,u must consider your self very stupid to think people will believe ur story..oh wait lemme ask oo,''u offered to go on errands,took her to parties,even disco''guy,u were bleeping ur friend's wife.That is not what you call being there for a mate's wife,ur hands are not clean,even u sef know dat one

Didn't you read where he said he was always in company of his wife whenever he takes her to club, parties and disco?

Meanwhile, the OP said he is innocent, so why don't you people cut him some slack and give him the benefit of doubt?

@OP, you have nothing to worry about since you claim you are innocent. Am sure when she comes back from her hiding place, she will surely clear the air whether she likes it or not.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by vanbonattel: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2013
(Leads the OP into a corner and speaks to him in hushed tones) how many times did you fhuck your friends wife? Tell me and I will advice you better.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Claus(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2013
OP. The only thing I can say is that if you're innocent, stay calm, you will be vindicated.

Sorry to have a go at the self righteous commentators on here, but when someone comes here looking for advice it's because they are in a dilemma. Often that dilemma is caused by their own mistakes. To keep harping on about why they made the mistake is just moral self indulgence.

2 Likes

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2013
edie_mafio: Op,u must consider your self very stupid to think people will believe ur story..oh wait lemme ask oo,''u offered to go on errands,took her to parties,even disco''guy,u were bleeping ur friend's wife.That is not what you call being there for a mate's wife,ur hands are not clean,even u sef know dat one
I don't know where u got all these you are throwing at someone u don't even know. All the times she was with me, my wife was also not far away. I was rarely alone with her. My wife knowing me well enough and coupled with the fact that she was always there was completely sure they had no case against me. The thing there is to find out where the problem is originating from.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2013
van bonattel: (Leads the OP into a corner and speaks to him in hushed tones) how many times did you fhuck your friends wife? Tell me and I will advice you better.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2013
QueenAw: Op, be very careful. Do not go and see your friend's family alone. People can misbehave when angry. I really can't blame your friend's family for suspecting you. After all, you are probably the only man they have seen around their son's (Tiwa right?) wife. Report the whole incidence to your family ASAP. If possible, go and see them with a member of your family or your wife.
Your friend's wife is not picking calls (probably not just yours) perhaps due to shame. Assuming her pregnancy belongs to someone other than her husband or she's upset her inlaws are accusing her of infidelity. Whatever the cause, that's not your problem now. Sort yourself out before someone pours acid on you!

Meanwhile, send a strong email to your friend informing him of what is going on and the accusations from his family. You had better convince him of your innocence ASAP. Don't forget to mention how shocked and bitter you were at the accusations. I hope he was aware of your visiting his wife and taking her out?

Next time, regardless of how close you can be to someone, do not get too friendly with their wife. If you want to extend some kindness, let it pass through your wife!!

Thanks for your comment.I have done some thinking and am more relaxed. Tiwa called us this morning. He didn't call me directly but preferred to call my wife. I heard my wife's fone ringing while I was taking a shower this morning. I finished, got dressed, then walked into the kitchen, saw wifey talking agitatedly with someone on the fone, she saw me and signalled that I sit opposite her. I obliged then asked her who she was talking to by raising my eye brow (we speak like that sometimes) and she mouthed Tiwa. I frowned but said nothing else. They spoke for anoda 15 mins with wifey angrily telling him to caution his parents and get to the bottom of this misunderstanding if he is unsure that he is the father. Tiwa then asked to speak with me and when I took the fone the first thing he asked me was have u spoken to Onyinye since. I told him "but bros you do expect too much from me". First your parents accuse me of a crime, then they tell people we both know that I slept with your wife, then your wife does an MIA (mind u the only person that could have cleared me) and you expect me to be all nice when the one I have tried has brought me pain. He apologizes for all the problem, says he neva doubted but did have his misgivings knowing how close I was with Onyinye. I told him, look, I am also married and I love my wife besides u should have known I would neva do that to you, or my wife.
Anyway, he hasn't been in contact with Onyinye, he says. He can't reach her since she travelled some days ago so he called her parents today but she was not home. She is to call him back when she returns.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2013
Please read my posts again then maybe you'll understand better. I don't believe in defending myself on something I didn't do unless I really have to. Besides many people still commit crimes and still say they are innocent while they are not.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by babuji(f): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2013
@OP

I believe you. Shit does happen and your good becomes vilified.

Thank God, your wife believes you. That's all that really matters.

Learn from this and move on.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by A40(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
I did not have sexu@l relations with that woman - Bill Clinton

Lol this is such a cool story! But I feel ur pain @drnoel and I'm on your side in my 20 odd years I don't think there's any worse crime than accusing a man of knacking a woman he didn't knack! How did u manage to stay so calm? I woulda gone buckwild like a younger Busta Rhymes if I where in your shoes!
This Onyinye be like animashaun for my eye and unless you have SATNAV you can't be 100% sure where she's been at

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by ximita: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
A-40:
I did not have sexu@l relations with that woman - Bill Clinton

Lol this is such a cool story! But I feel ur pain @drnoel and I'm on your side in my 20 odd years I don't think there's any worse crime than accusing a man of knacking a woman he didn't knack! How did u manage to stay so calm? I woulda gone buckwild like a younger Busta Rhymes if I where in your shoes!
This Onyinye be like animashaun for my eye and unless you have SATNAV you can't be 100% sure where she's been at
GBAM!!
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by parismarc: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
@ OP,sorry abt what you are going through,I hope Oyinye comes soon to clear this mess,may God c u through.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by tellwsdom: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
drnoel:
Please read my posts again then maybe you'll understand better. I don't believe in defending myself on something I didn't do unless I really have to. Besides many people still commit crimes and still say they are innocent while they are not.

..And why is oyinye missing??
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
It is quite good that the OP's wife trusts him. On the other hand, I believe the onyinye cheated is pregnant for another man and is putting the blame on the OP as if he forced her to cheat
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by kokosheen(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
I don't think either the OP or Onyinye cheated. More like a case of chance.

OP said his friend was around for like a week, which is more than enough to get a woman pregnant. Onyinye is probably shocked and angry that the family can think such.

So sad OP, your famous three.some would now be you, Tiwa and your Wife, since Onyinye would be leaving Tiwa'a a.s.s
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by tasandra: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
So sorry abt that op,i bless God ur wifey is a gud woman..be very careful next time cool
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Its not yet solved but things are getting clearer. Onyinye finally called her husband. Apparantly, her mother-inlaw had asked her some days ago who the father of her child was. They had a row on that which prompted her decision to suddenly visit her parents and as it is, she conviniently lost her fone the day she went to her parents. Which made it difficult for anyone to reach her. She neva imagined that the misyearn would spill into the avalanche it has so far done. She and Tiwa and decided that Tiwa should return next week for moral support and to help make his parents see reason. Onyinye insists her husband owns the pregnancy. She called us apologizing for the things that happened. Onyinye is so hurt that she suggested her husband accompanies her to do a DNA test just so she could silence his parents on the matter.
Anyway, just want to thank people that gave their advice when it was needed.

3 Likes

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by coogar: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
chaircover:
Please who is tiwa and who is oyinye . . . .

hope you are not a nollywood director looking for input to polish up your script

congrats chaircover!
you have solved this case for us. the OP is a storyteller! tiwa can't be a son and the same time be a woman!

drnoel:
I don't know where they got such information or where they based their finding on. Their son (Tiwa) and I met in secondary school and became inseperable from there. Applied for Jamb together but I got into Uni before him.

drnoel:
Tiwa insists her husband owns the pregnancy. She called us apologizing for the things that happened.

Tiwa is so hurt that she suggested her husband accompanies her to do a DNA test just so she could silence his parents on the matter.

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Odunnu: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
I was wondering too. grin
Drnoel, better mind ya sef!
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by slimyem: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
shocked
Does this mean we've been punk'd?
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
chaircover:

hope you are not a nollywood director looking for input to polish up your script

BTW you had both names mixed up yesterday too . . grin

I saw that already day he posted it and smiled. grin

This is superstory la la la la sorrow grin
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by StateOfMind: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
The names Op used are not real names, so the mix-up is understandable IMO. Tiwa is more of a feminine name and it got me confused too while reading the original story, taking tiwa to be female.

Op, everything has been sorted and as far as I am concerned, you have no business with the issue anymore. Lesson learnt..pele.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
chaircover:

BTW you had both names mixed up yesterday too . . grin

Thank god I don't watch those trash...
Was a simple typographical error cos am using a touchscreen to type.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
StateOfMind: The names Op used are not real names, so the mix-up is understandable IMO. Tiwa is more of a feminine name and it got me confused too while reading the original story, taking tiwa to be female.

Op, everything has been sorted and as far as I am concerned, you have no business with the issue anymore. Lesson learnt..pele.
Yea the names are not the real ones. The reason I used those names was to just shed light on where the real people in question originate from and yes i used tiwa cos it is a female name (a similar case cos my pal the guy answers a similar female name).
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
jidegirl12:
I saw that already day he posted it and smiled. grin

This is superstory la la la la sorrow grin
It was not a mistake. I used the name cos the guy in question had a similar type of name.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
slimyem: shocked
Does this mean we've been punk'd?
No u've not...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day / Pictures From Wedding Of Innocent's Daughter And Louis Carter's Son / Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.