Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? (3625 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
My very good friend broke up with his EX two weeks after seeing her pant! The girl has a very special spot for me and whenever we talk, she says I remember her of her EX!
Long story short, when she was having her birthday party, she drank so much and chose me to dance with her all night. I rocked her so well and we kissed deeply......
Her kiss, when I remember the taste makes me wanna f'uc'k her!
I finally proposed and told her I want to be her secret lover..... I want to take the pains away my friend caused her and show her love!!
She told me "but she dated my friend, is it right"?
I told her to think about it!
She said I should give her a call!!

Friends.... What's your say on this?
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Technically, it is not wrong. But if loyalty to your friend means anything to you, then. . .

It calls for common sense to be applied. What led to the break-up differs in different relationships. So you have to weigh the issue very well.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by bikerboy1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ya bros. It will be very very bad if only ur friend will get to find out from other source other than you. It will be a betrayal to him. If you must do, get him to know about it first. But you didnt tell us what caused the breakup oh, maybe, that thing might also affect you. So its better you let him know about it. Moreover, if you dont tell him, it will now look as if both of you have doing something behind him. Think before you act. And act wisely.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Godmother(f): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
From your post its obvious you want to do to her what your friend also did. Pls let the poor girl be. She may be emotionally weak but I don't think she shud be taken advantage of like that. Look for someone else whose "sweet" lips will make u wanna fu- ck her and let this girl be

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by KINGwax(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Erm.... Not really. But as an african, our culture says no
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
biker-boy:
Ya bros. It will be very very bad if only ur friend will get to find out from other source other than you. It will be a betrayal to him. If you must do, get him to know about it first. But you didnt tell us what caused the breakup oh, maybe, that thing might also affect you. So its better you let him know about it. Moreover, if you dont tell him, it will now look as if both of you have doing something behind him. Think before you act. And act wisely.

My friend personally opened up to me...... He said the reason he broke up with her is because he has tasted her enough to his satisfaction and he found out that she's a flirt
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
Godmother: From your post its obvious you want to do to her what your friend also did. Pls let the poor girl be. She may be emotionally weak but I don't think she shud be taken advantage of like that. Look for someone else whose "sweet" lips will make u wanna fu- ck her and let this girl be

I don't want to take advantage of her! I have feelings for her!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
sexkillz: Technically, it is not wrong. But if loyalty to your friend means anything to you, then. . .

It calls for common sense to be applied. What led to the break-up differs in different relationships. So you have to weigh the issue very well.

My friend doesn't give a damn bout her cus he's f'uc'ked her already but....... I care!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by HARDDON: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by MrsChima1(f): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
My group of chicks don't sleep or date each others' exes....we don't have an issue with getting new/clean dicks/men. wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
My group of chicks don't sleep or date each others' exes....we don't have an issue with getting new/clean dicks/men. wink

I tot u were married to Mr Chima. He must see this!!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by HARDDON: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

My friend doesn't give a damn bout her cus he's f'uc'ked her already but....... I care!

Ijele-igbo:

I put it to you that it is just your dick that has the feelings ƒoя her.

And den, she like to be serviced, wonder y you made the wrong move by asking her out....wen she is a freaky flirt.

Drill d ish ånd F any emotional involvement .

D way ii seee it, your friend feels cheated on and wudnt give two Fs if you blow!
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Les: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
KINGwax: Erm.... Not really. But as an african, our culture says no
pls enlighten me, which culture says no?? Who da hell cares about who i wanna date?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
HARDDON:

I put it to you that it is just your dick that has the feelings ƒoя her.

And den, she likes to be serviced, wonder y you made the wrong move by asking her out....wen she is a freaky flirt.

Drill d ish ånd F any emotional involvement .

D way ii seee it, your friend feels cheated on and wud give two Fs if you blow!

How did I make the wrong move expressing my feelings to her?
I did the right thing and she knows I want to f'uc'k her just that she's trying to take me slow........... She loves my friend though, that's the truth
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

You are a Bad! Bad!! Girl...... I love your kind grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Then by all means, go ahead. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
Some girls self,see how this one want to be passing her wares around like a tray of Kolanut**talking to myselfooo***

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
sexkillz: Then by all means, go ahead. smiley

cool Best advice ever!
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
byvan: Some girls self,see how this one want to be passing her wares around like a tray of Kolanut**talking to myselfooo***

grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by HARDDON: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

How did I make the wrong move expressing my feelings to her?
I did the right thing and she knows I want to f'uc'k her just that she's trying to take me slow........... She loves my friend though, that's the truth

Oh heck !

Woke up to realise that men naw razzle whores .

Get som specks Son.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
HARDDON:

Oh heck !

Woke up to realise that men naw razzle whores .

Get som specks Son.

Its good I opened up to her! Now she knows what I want....
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by luvmijeje(f): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
Eeeehn.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by kandude(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
KINGwax: Erm.... Not really. But as an african, our culture says no
WHICH CULTURE?!..THE SAME CULTURE THAY GIVES WIBES AS INHERITANCE TO YOUNGER BROS?..GUY LOCK UP! tongue.....if the dude means well no qualms.but, if na wrong ish dey im mind.the he too should LOCK UP!. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
luvmijeje: Eeeehn.

undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
kandude: WHICH CULTURE?!..THE SAME CULTURE THAY GIVES WIBES AS INHERITANCE TO YOUNGER BROS?..GUY LOCK UP! tongue.....if the dude means well no qualms.but, if na wrong ish dey im mind.the he too should LOCK UP!. lipsrsealed

I mean well kandude
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Adaeze003(f): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan: Some girls self,see how this one want to be passing her wares around like a tray of Kolanut**talking to myselfooo***
Lol! Later she'll be the one to cry foul.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2013
Adaeze003:
Lol! Later she'll be the one to cry foul.

Na so nah,"men are wicked" will be her theme song.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by HARDDON: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Its good I opened up to her! Now she knows what I want....

Still stand on ma tentacles.

Itz a waste of energy to spill thus. What wud ß wud be.
But Ʊ just blew uя chances. Ʊ just woke her spikes up unwittingly. Bliv ♏ԑ , Ʊ can neva get dis puss puss again ! No mata haw lose she is

Let ♏ԑ ask you dis: did Ʊ ask her out first b4 you guys kissed thus passionately?
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by dahmie2013: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2013
@OP, u are so mean 4 heaven's sake. For crying out loud, it was d kiss dat led 2 it&not dat u saw her in her normal state & liked her. Believe u me, u don't sincerely love dat babe if not why are u asking her 2 be ur "secret lover". Dat babe is heart broken sincerely, u&ur friend just want 2 make jest of her after u've bleeped her. Its all a scam! May God 4give u! Wat do u gain by doing dis? Its so painful&obvious. Just remember wat goes around comes around.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by miccodb(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2013
No biggie! Only women have issues wif things like dis. But dis sounds like fun for guys. Enjoy promo while offer lasts!
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend? by uchechuwku: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
If i were you, I'll give that gurl all the time in the world to sober up

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This?...na serious matter o. / When Will A Nairaland Babe Also Give Me Green Light? / The Alarming Rate Of 'Runs Girls'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.