Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? (678 Views)

President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service / GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by joseph1832(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
I want to believe that ever since Ayo Oritsejafor took over the mantle as Head of Christian Association of Nigeria, he has been almost as docile and dormant as the GEJ administration.

However the one thing the Man Of God is extremely good at is condemning the actions of Boko Haram whenever they decide to show the whole world just how stupid and recalcitrant they are.

I was kind of hoping to hear the Man Of God voice his displeasure when GEJ pardoned our infamous escapee Alameiyeseigha.

One might even notice that almost all decisions carried out by GEJ administration that has evoke wide spread condemnation both at home and abroad have been greeted with nonchalance by the Head Of CAN.

So other than his arrant criticisms of Boko Haram, what else have the Man Of God done so far?.
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
^^ Haba Bros You want him to criticise Uncle Jona?

Do you want Jonathan to collect the private jet back?

Abeg park well oooh.
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by quality01(m): 12:17am On Mar 23, 2013
He is a PDP pastor so he must ask d oga @ d top b4 sayin anytin.
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by killuminati(m): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2013
Sponsored BH codedly.
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by Bobandgreat: 4:42am On Mar 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
killuminati: Sponsored BH codedly.

And what is BH?

Bible History.
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by SlyIg(f): 4:55am On Mar 23, 2013
Op, if na you, wetin you for do?
You ever see person wey commot bread from him mouth carry stone put?
You be learner?
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by joseph1832(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2013
SlyIg: Op, if na you, wetin you for do?
You ever see person wey commot bread from him mouth carry stone put?
You be learner?
I'll do the right thing.
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by adino(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
@ OP
As usual you remain an i-diotic mo`ron
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
shocked
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by AustineE1: 5:36am On Mar 24, 2013
...the most silly and idi^otic thread of the year,your hate for Gej is being transfered to CAN.more like transferred aggression,i thought you wld spare some time to criticise the sultan of sokoto,who is the head of all muslims in Nigeria,for doing nothing while his backyard is on fire,i thought boko haram started in his constituency!Oritsejiofor remains the most active and radical CAN president in a very long time!i call him comrade pastor,while other admirers choose to liken him to other troubled period men of God,like Bishop Desmond tutu,Rev.Jessy Jackson etc...as for the Igbos,we shall always stand out from the rest,we must always stand for justice,fairness and the rule of law,until the actualization of the 'zionist state of biafra',so you can go hug the transformer!no matter the political and religiously motivated killing of igbos in the north,in the name of boko haram,you can never suppress our strong will,we shall definatly get there!'the blood of saints waters the trees of freedom'!
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by joseph1832(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2013
Austine.E:
...the most silly and idi^otic thread of the year,your hate for Gej is being transfered to CAN.more like transferred aggression,i thought you wld spare some time to criticise the sultan of sokoto,who is the head of all muslims in Nigeria,for doing nothing while his backyard is on fire,i thought boko haram started in his constituency!Oritsejiofor remains the most active and radical CAN president in a very long time!i call him comrade pastor,while other admirers choose to liken him to other troubled period men of God,like Bishop Desmond tutu,Rev.Jessy Jackson etc...as for the Igbos,we shall always stand out from the rest,we must always stand for justice,fairness and the rule of law,until the actualization of the 'zionist state of biafra',so you can go hug the transformer!no matter the political and religiously motivated killing of igbos in the north,in the name of boko haram,you can never suppress our strong will,we shall definatly get there!'the blood of saints waters the trees of freedom'!
My good man, permit me to tell you categorically that you are a Tribalist!

What has this thread got to do with your tribe?!! Park well abeg.
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by joseph1832(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2013
aasog1: More Xtains have died under his watch. More churches have been bombed and blown up. And what is he doing, hes getting a private jet for defending the President for not securing the lives of these xtains. we all know the problem isnt Bokoharam. The problem is their sponsors. Without the swamp, there cant be mosquitoes. Drain the swamps, and the mosquitoes will disappear. Someone is supplying these bombs, financing this mayhem, and the president has the Israelis, the Americans, the British, even our JTF and SSS supplying him with solid intelligence, but im certain the real culprits are been spared....SHM, the former senator found to be a sponsor is still a senator. How pathetic. I find it odd GEJ is watching all this, and hes hiding his weakness behind rule of law. But the most saddest thing is the people who will fault my observations are not even people from the SS, but people from the SE, and they are majorly the primary target of these killings. Anyways, I wish you all the best in voting GEJ in 2015 so more of your people in the North can get wantonly killed while he plays politics with the lives of these innocent souls, and you keep defending their blood-shed. And the loudest voice in defending on GEJ and his incredible incompetence is the head of CAN. Lol.
Your observations are very constructive, unlike some fools who would resort to insults to prove their foolishness!
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by AustineE1: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2013
joseph1832:
Your observations are very constructive, unlike some fools who would resort to insults to prove their foolishness!
..you started a meaningless thread and you expect us to applaud you!your thread itself was anchored on insult and with bad intentions,we know your type too well.
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by joseph1832(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2013
Austine.E:

..you started a meaningless thread and you expect us to applaud you!your thread itself was anchored on insult and with bad intentions,we know your type too well.
Please I don't want the likes of you to applaud me! If my thread is meaningless, that's your opinion and the last time I checked, your opinion doesn't mean shit! So stop saying "we" and speak for yourself!.
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by yanni1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
Shuttling between ASO rock and everywhere...
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by AustineE1: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
joseph1832:
Please I don't want the likes of you to applaud me! If my thread is meaningless, that's your opinion and the last time I checked, your opinion doesn't mean shit! So stop saying "we" and speak for yourself!.
...i just listened to Oritsejiofor preached on the pulpit and am filled with grace,so i have forgiven you,learn to be a good boy next time and desist from defamation!
Re: What Has Oritsejafor Done So Far As Head Of CAN? by joseph1832(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Austine.E:

...i just listened to Oritsejiofor preached on the pulpit and am filled with grace,so i have forgiven you,learn to be a good boy next time and desist from defamation!
Now I see! Your forgiveness is as useless as an epmty box of matches!

Oritsejafor is your Pastor! No wonder.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Gov. Adams Oshiomhole's 60th Birthday Symposium / Only Shekau-led Boko Haram Will Decide Acceptance Of Amnesty / "We've Arrested 'all' Kidnappers In Bayelsa State- Gov Seriake Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.