Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service (42725 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured) / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by dayo23(f): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state has announced the appointment of Mrs Alisabatu Dada-Onazi as the new Head of Service of the state, pushing further for a united Nigeria.

El-Rufai made the announcement on Sunday at a civic reception organised in honour of his Deputy, Mr Barnabas Bala-Bantex, in Kafanchan.

NAN reports that before her appointment, the new head of service was the Permanent Secretary in the state’s Ministry for Culture and Tourism.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/14/again-el-rufai-appoints-non-indigene-as-head-of-service/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by nerodenero: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
El Rufa'i truly relegating state of origin to the background.

This is commendable and I hope more States would emulate this.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Commendable but el rufai isn't the first. Ex Gov Ahmed Markafi had Igbo and Yoruba SA and SSA. Namadi Sambo had Igbo and Yoruba SSA. It wasn't differnt from Rahmalan yero and Yokowa. Former Sokoto state Gov Wamako had Igbo SA. Present Governor of Borno state have a Delta man as SA. Alao Akala had Hausa SA. Same with Governor Willie Obiano.

Elrufai should stop acting like he's the first. He isn't and he won't be the last! He should concentrate on governance and stop seeking cheap political point with unnecessary things.

PS: Alhaji Haruna Garba, Seriki of Hausa is the Special Adviser to Governor Obiano on Religion (Islamic)
www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=6947

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by Minet16(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
h
Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by fashoo2010(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wow....dis is commendable...ride on
Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by drkay(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
The guy na true change agent. Nice 1.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by Kitsune: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:
Commendable but el rufai isn't the first. Ex Gov Ahmed Markafi had Igbo and Yoruba SA and SSA. Namadi Sambo had Igbo and Yoruba SSA. It wasn't differnt from Rahmalan yero and Yokowa. Former Sokoto state Gov Wamako had Igbo SA. Present Governor of Borno state have a Delta man as SA. Alao Akala had Hausa SA. Same with Governor Willie Obiano.

Elrufai should stop acting like he's the first. He isn't and he won't be the last! He should concentrate on governance and stop seeking cheap political point with unnecessary things.

Did El Rufai come and start boasting to you about making appointments? Why dont you go take your complaints to Nigerian News Media's that keep making stories over every little thing.

308 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by eipreel(f): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm...commendable again but I don't think there should be so much fuss about the appointments

7 Likes

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by chamboy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:

Tell us the Name of Non-indigene Obiano Appointed

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by omanifrank(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by eleojo23: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Commendable.
Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by mascot87(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:

Keep quiet bro,El-rufai appointed & d media blew it. Did El-rufai say "I appoint ----- a non indigene"? With your level of exposure, I expect u to be more reasonable rather than showing high level stupidity on a forum. I'm not insulting u tho

189 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by NgreportsBlog(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Terrible!! See How This Python Swallow This Crocodile
https://www.nairaland.com/2379759/terrible-python-caught-camera-swallowing#34769070

See more photos on ngreports.com

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by sirkezman: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
u just spoke my mind. he is just being bitter for no reason

Kitsune:

Did El Rufai come and start boasting to you about making appointments? Why dont you go take your complaints to Nigerian News Media's that keep making stories over every little thing.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by jantofubu(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
nerodenero:
El Rufa'i truly relegating state of origin to the background.

This is commendable and I hope more States would emulate this.
lyk seriously.... Seconded

3 Likes

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by phrezzz: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by owen4u(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by Kaxmytex(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lol united naija my foot

Abi, Mrs alisabatu sabi sing r n b music ontop mic wella
Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by Rawani: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Progressive (prə-grĕs′ĭv) (adj.) - Open to favoring new ideas, policies, or methods. e.g. a progressive politician.

Kudos El-rufai for sacrificing ethnicity on the altar of competence.

2 Likes

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by emmaliver(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
He is warming up for the presidenrial race

4 Likes

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by efilefun(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Great idea, you don't appoint someone based on his or her origin, you give the job to the best man who will deliver the results needed.

barcanista:

sometimes after reading your posts i wonder if its a kid that's behind this moniker or an adult who just dont know his matured... the link to the news was from and not el rufai's facebook or twitter handle or was it elrufai that brought the news to nairaland if you dont have something relevant to say you can always skip the thread. Imagine omitting Fashola from list of ex governors who appointed Non-indigenes just because he's not a member of that torn umbrella party... mtcheeew "iwa omokekere"

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
All these gimmicks. Oga, just deliver. Enough drama

2 Likes

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by Missmossy(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
I reserve my comment!
Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
same naa ni.
one Nigeria
Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by Yem0350: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Provided the person will perform well in office

2 Likes

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by ajebuter(f): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Another twitter-loving and notice-me governor with big mouth to spew out whatever comes to his always wet and feminine red lips.

He is probably going to Bleep up, like the rest of his noise-making folks

And knowing Kaduna people, their sachets of pure water and stones are always handy to use when the need arises.

Watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by RijiyarLemo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:

All yuo have been mentioning is SA.

17 Likes

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by blesszzy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Some set of people will still whine about this!
Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by chamboy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
sirkezman:
u just speak my mind. he is just being bitter for no reason

If El-rufai is in PDP, I can Bet he would b among d noise makers

2 Likes

Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by ApcSucks: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ok he's still a lipsrsealed
Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by Dominionng(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good
Re: Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service by Gboliwe: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Elrufai will always make noise, typical of his lifestyle. The same media hailing you today, will tell us your story the very time you begin to fuckup.

He sure isn't the first to have a non-indigene in his cabinet. I wonder why the hype

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Misleading Video / Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose / Tree Branch On A Fuel Queue In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.