Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Went To A Bar - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Went To A Bar (976 Views)

Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers / Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Went To A Bar by GeneralJ(m): 5:29am On Mar 23, 2013
I was at a pub in london the other night, had a few drinks, two very large women where sitting right by the door, they talked with a strong accent, so i went up to them and i asked them "hey, are you two ladies from Scotland?" one of them turned to me and screamed "its wales you idiot" so i apologized and replied, "sorry, are you two whales from Scotland".
That was the last thing i remembered before seeing myself in a gutter in the morning
Re: I Went To A Bar by kenny1795(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2013
Lol... Watch word
Re: I Went To A Bar by GeneralJ(m): 2:43am On Apr 09, 2013
Front page mod this joke is to funny

(1) (Reply)

An Ex-convict Broke Into Our Home!!! / Chemistry And Biology / 10 Facts I Know About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.