Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever (851 Views)

Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / An Open Letter To Afam4ever; Co-Moderator,Politics Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by bittyend(m): 6:11am On Mar 23, 2013
I noticed Afam4ever is now a mod in this section today.

Why Afam4ever and not Nchara, Bashr8 and Ichidodo?

These three posters are more qualifed for the position than Afam4ever. cheesy
Re: Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by Yeske2(m): 6:22am On Mar 23, 2013
You again?
Re: Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by Freewilly(f): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2013
Even though Afam has banned me a couple of times and hidden so many of my posts, I and majority of Nairaland still thinks he deserve the Mod job

so it's either you dill with if or hit the road I'm pretty sure you will not be missed.
Re: Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by ichidodo: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2013
**Shouting at AFAM** You dont know what you are doing!!
Re: Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by Geomac: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2013
Afam is doing a great job here.
Re: Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by ba7man(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2013
@Afam4ever has gotten more mature since he took up the post as moderator. I sometimes sense him holding back from commenting on certain Topics which he would have made a mess of before. Keep up the good work.
Re: Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2013
Ediot go get a life.why not contest for mod yourself??
Re: Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
ichidodo: **Shouting at AFAM** You dont know what you are doing!!

**SHOUTING AT ICHIDODO** You dont know what you are saying!!
Re: Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
Shouting at everyone.

How the heck did I find myself here. Lol
Re: Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Freewilly: Even though Afam has banned me a couple of times and hidden so many of my posts, I and majority of Nairaland still thinks he deserve the Mod job

so it's either you [size=18pt]dill[/size] with if or hit the road I'm pretty sure you will not be missed.

You would have benefited from Awos free education

2 Likes

Re: Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by qualified(f): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
Who made u the mouth piece here?
We are ok wit Afam, besides i have never heard of those names u mentioned, who are they? Js asking
Re: Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by ichidodo: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
mckutie:

**SHOUTING AT ICHIDODO** You dont know what you are saying!!
**SCREAMS BACK** Muffuguh!
Re: Nchara, Bashr8 And Ichidodo Should Moderate This Section Not Afam4ever by phantom(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
qualified: Who made u the mouth piece here?
We are ok wit Afam, besides i have never heard of those names u mentioned, who are they? Js asking
welcome to nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 20 IN Kaduna / / Okonjo-Iweala's Interview On CNN By Christian Amanpour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.