Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Muslims Are Afraid Of Ethiopia - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Muslims Are Afraid Of Ethiopia (3610 Views)

Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam / Why Muslims Don't Celebrate Birthdays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Muslims Are Afraid Of Ethiopia by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
An Egyptian Sultan attempted to extort an incredibly large sum of money from the Ethiopian emperors during the Middle Ages. If the Emperor did not pay, the Sultan would destroy the Coptic churches in Egypt. The Emperor said that if one stone was touched on the churches, then the entire nation would cross the sea, and then fight its way to Mecca, and grind the Kabba into dust.

The muslims have a prophecy that Ethiopians will destroy the kaaba.

AbduAllah ibn Amr said I heard the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم say: " Zul-Suwayqatayn from Al-Habasha ( Abyssinia or Ethiopia) will destroy the Ka'ba and steal its treasure and Kiswah (cover). It is as if I could see him now: he is bald-headed and has a distortion in his wrists. He will strike the Ka'ba with his spade and pick-axe." (Musnad Ahmad)

Ibn 'Abbas narrated that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "It is as if I can see him now: he is Black and his legs are widely spaced (bow-legged). He will destroy the Ka'bah stone by stone." (Musnad Ahmad)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110819054918AA00LMw

http://books.google.com.ng/books?id=mhCN2qo43jkC&pg=PA29&lpg=PA29&dq=ethiopia+threat+to+destroy+the+kaaba&source=bl&ots=yUVt69lmJf&sig=X7U0qESJ661UBf0m1Qb2GAkDQvw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Fs9NUcWvG6qu0QXzsYCACQ&ved=0CFQQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=ethiopia%20threat%20to%20destroy%20the%20kaaba&f=false

I don't know what kept the Ethiopian Emperor from destroying Islam when he had a chance.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Are Afraid Of Ethiopia by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
How sad. Today Coptic Egyptians who are direct descendants of ancient Egypt are being bullied by mobs of Arab Muslims in their on land.

Tomorrow one useless mushkin will come and claim rights for Palestinian Arabs.

In my book, Arabs and Islam combined are the worst and vilest creatures on the planet.
Re: Why Muslims Are Afraid Of Ethiopia by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Why Muslims Are Afraid Of Ethiopia by vedaxcool(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
This one pass imbalance . . . I no fit talk . . . How person go take help this OP?
Re: Why Muslims Are Afraid Of Ethiopia by BetaThings: 2:18am On Mar 27, 2013
OK_2_NV: How sad. Today Coptic Egyptians who are direct descendants of ancient Egypt are being bullied by mobs of Arab Muslims in their on land.

Tomorrow one useless mushkin will come and claim rights for Palestinian Arabs.

In my book, Arabs and Islam combined are the worst and vilest creatures on the planet.

There are 7billion people on earth. They have their own books too
BTW go and check what Israel is doing today the Falashas (Ethiopean Jews) who were sprung to Israel about a decade or two ago in order to increase the Jewish population!
Re: Why Muslims Are Afraid Of Ethiopia by pirate1: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2013
ethiopians are weak, they cant handle somalis....wonder how they will destroy the kabah
Re: Why Muslims Are Afraid Of Ethiopia by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
vedaxcool: This one pass imbalance . . . I no fit talk . . . How person go take help this OP?
what is imbalance about the post and the op?

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Phone Numbers Of Some Muslim Scholars In Nigeria / Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Musa Al-Kazem (as) / What Islam Says About The Right Of Workers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.