Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing (3500 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by AbuZola3(m): 3:22am On Dec 31, 2009
Salamu alaikum, is the issue of Abdul muttalab.

I don't support suicide bombing, likewise the killing of non combatant.

I believe am the youngest in the midst of this honourable brothers, i want to know what i don't know, knowledge is said to be vast.

Lets take just a piece of the atrocity, lets go to Gaza - our brethren in Gaza 1,200 innocent civilian were killed by the israeli and the U.S instead said it was self defence. Now between farouk and Israel who is the real terrorist, mind you farouk is just an attempt,

Do you believe in the verse in suratul baqra that says 'fight them (disbeliever) the way they fight you and transgress not' how do you explain this, in Iraq and afghanistan the invaders massacre innocent civilian in the name of fighting insurgents, the jihadist point of view believe that the verse is since they kill our civilian we too will kill their civilian,'fight them the way they fight you'. What do you say to it and what is the criterial that makes it unislamical, thank you

Pls no insult, am here to learn and by Allah if your explanation is eloquent i shall heed to it.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Jarus(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2009
Abu Zola:

I believe am the youngest in the midst of this honourable brothers, i want to know what i don't know, knowledge is said to be vast.

Lets take just a piece of the atrocity, lets go to Gaza - our brethren in Gaza 1,200 innocent civilian were killed by the israeli and the U.S instead said it was self defence. Now between farouk and Israel who is the real terrorist, mind you farouk is just an attempt,

Do you believe in the verse in suratul baqra that says 'fight them (disbeliever) the way they fight you and transgress not' how do you explain this, in Iraq and afghanistan the invaders massacre innocent civilian in the name of fighting insurgents, the jihadist point of view believe that the verse is since they kill our civilian we too will kill their civilian,'fight them the way they fight you'. What do you say to it and what is the criterial that makes it unislamical, thank you

Pls no insult, am here to learn and by Allah if your explanation is eloquent i shall heed to it.

Wa alaikum salam,
Yes, there may be oppression and massacre of innocent souls in Iraq and Afghanistan, that definitely does not make an haram become halal. It's like somebody having a good intention and using wrong methodology. Methodology is an important as intention in Islam, from the littel I know. I have not seen Islamic material that sanctions suicide bombing or killing innocent souls. If anything, we are warned strongly against suicide. Even when somebody is in serious pain from injury, it is not permitted to kill oneself, remember the case of a man during the lifetime of the prophet(SAW) that killed himself because(i.e committed suicide) he was in pain, and the prophet(SAW) said he was in hellfire. That is how grievous suicide is in Islam, not to talk of terminating innocent lives.

Pray, were the Delta fight passengers the ones killing innocent souls in Iraq and Afghanistan?

We should not hesitate to call a wrong for what it is. Discussing the oppression in Afghanistan and Iraq is another thing, and does not justify Farouk's actions.

Allah knows best.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by olabowale(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2010
Wa aleykum salaam wa Rahmaullahi Ta'ala wa Barackatuh. What is clear is clear. Allah has spoken the Truth and the Messenger (as) had acted on the Truth. Suicide is not permisable. Killing of innocent is not permissable. Even when a fighting enemy comes under your control, seeking your protection, you should treat him well, as you will treat yourself well. Allah Loves those who are just, showing mercy.

We have known conditions where muslims suffered more than and longer than what is happening presently, the muslims were consistent in perseverance, patience until Alah gave them victory. Muslims have defeated people without shedding a single drop of blood, or lost of life.

We should follow Muhammad (AS), only, for he is the messenger and prophet of for after him, there is no other. Please no one should fall for a false situation of glamor, which will lead to Hellfire. The means are clear; they must be good and not evil. The end is success, a Mercy from Allah, the destination is Paradise. If anyone wishes to talk because of any pressure, please seek companionship of true believers, those who show mercy, patience, forgiving, strict followers of Muhammad (AS). Dont be a lonely lamb that will be devour by pack of wolves. Shun evil at all cost, even as you shun Zina, consumption of alcohol, etc and idol worshipping.

No one understands Islam as Muhammad. No human is an authority of it like him. Whosoever does not copy his good manners, but adopt the evl of others, is not from Muhammad, for Allah honored him and comfirmed that he delivered the message without hiding any part. We are means of guidance for one another, protecting against evil, racing one another in goodly deeds. Lets be patient, and accept guidance for Allah Loves the patients.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by unlimited2(m): 2:56am On Jan 01, 2010
Abu Zola:

Lets take just a piece of the atrocity, lets go to Gaza -  our brethren in Gaza  1,200 innocent civilian were killed by the israeli and the U.S  instead said it was self defence.  Now between farouk and Israel who is the real terrorist, mind you farouk is just an attempt,

just my piece of contribution, the 2 speakers above have said it all.
may Allah continue to guide us
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by theseeker2: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2010
yes, the suffering of muslims across the world in the hands of the unbelievers is unbearable. Yet we must remeber that the injustice of others can never justify our injustice. We should always ask ourselves; what will our Holy Prophet have done?. He is the very soul of justice and kindness an would never harm the innocent.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by AbuZola3(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2010
Thanks, got it
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Jairzinho(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2010
Abu,
i appreciate your passions,but you must realise,these issues do not concern you directly. You should be more concerned that more than 60% of your Northern Nigeria muslim brothers& sisters are living below the poverty line,oppressed by PDP governors,local govt etc.

Fight that injustice first before you begin to look too far. The palestinian issue is political as I have tried to discuss here.Iraq problem has to do with Shia vs Sunni which USA inexplicably inserted themselves into .  

Don't let religious zeal overtake your common sense. Why aren't other muslims  all over the world concerned that over 40 million muslims are living below poverty line in Nigeria,with so much oil resources Is that not oppression?? So don't look for the international problem ,when your own house is on fire .

Regards,
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by AbuZola3(m): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2010
Are you okay at all, have you been to the north and see the development there, i mean the urban area and not village, you staunted fool
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Jairzinho(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2010
Abu Zola:

Are you okay at all, have you been to the north and see the development there, i mean the urban area and not village, you staunted fool
I'm sorry ,I thought you were a reasonable fellow (albeit poorly educated). . .very well . .carry on smiley
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by AbuZola3(m): 12:13am On Jan 02, 2010
Whatever ! Idiot
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 02, 2010
Abu u got to watch it.U fast becoming a terror since u returned from banishment.Almost every thread i read yestday u were critized theirin.Cant u be objective
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by AbuZola3(m): 12:23am On Jan 02, 2010
Toba stay out of this, even though xtrian are terrorist does not mean you should display one here
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2010
Abu.btw u & myself whos a terrorist? Everybody knows u re a fanatic&pure supporter of jihad.Dnt forget u just won an award as a meaningless poster.Try to be meaningfull a bit
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by zayhal(f): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2010
Abuzola

Pls go and ponder on these quranic verses:

Imran 3:134
A'raf 7:200
Fussilat 41: 34-35
Shuura 42: 43
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by noetic16(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2010
Abuzola its ur choice . . . . . , if u want to make allah's paradise and get 72 virgins the u have to do what allah says u MUST do. Go and perform a terrorist act and BLOW UP a plane.

but if u want to die like any other average muslim. . . I hope u are aware that allah says all MUSLIMS would go to hell (surah 19:71)
If I were u. , . .I would just join al-queda and blow up a plane. why would anyone miss a lofly bunch of 72 virgins? shocked shocked
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by AbuZola3(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2010
@jarus and sir olabowale-

you didn't do justice to my question.

Even a satanist knows that killing innocent civilian is wrong,

in this scenario we are talking of killing our civilians and Allah said fight them the way they fight you.

As for suicide can anybody open the dictionary and define suicide, is suicide a sacrifice of ones life to inflict damage on the enemy ? Thank you
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by AbuZola3(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2010
Toba, i have been called madman, umar farouk abdul muttalab , pedophile, terrorist, al qaeda, even some wish me death, what i have for you is this,

'never will the jews and christians be pleased with you till you follow their religion' Quran 2:120
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by noetic16(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2010
Abu Zola:

in this scenario we are talking of killing our civilians and Allah said fight them the way they fight you.

As for suicide can anybody open the dictionary and define suicide, is suicide a sacrifice of ones life to inflict damage on the enemy ? Thank you

EXACTLY . . .please do the will of allah and not some ignorant folks.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2010
Abu Zola:

Toba, i have been called madman, umar farouk abdul muttalab , craddle-robber,  terrorist, al qaeda, even some wish me death, what i have for you is this,

'never will the jews and christians be pleased with you till you follow their religion' Quran 2:120
seriously dnt u think ur style depicts d names u being called? There many muslims on nairaland,but u re d most criticized.Even fellow muslims criticize ur imperialism&heresies.change now Quran32:13
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by AbuZola3(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2010
Oh geezer ! Whether the muslim criticized me or not doesn't decrease anything from me not to talk of the xtrian, dude, it even shows the quality of the caliphs in me, do you know the greatest four caliphs in Islam ? They were sternly criticized, 3 were assasinated by their muslim brothers.

Anyway i invite you to Islam the religion of peace, innad deena indallahi islam
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by theseeker2: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2010
Abu Zola:

i diasagree with you this one. The kafirs rape or women in Bosnia and palestine. Are you saying we should do the same in revenge. We are muslims and shoul never allow the unbelivers to drag us in to their lawlessness and injustice. Allah enjoins us to 'uphold what is right and forbid what is wrong'.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2010
the_seeker:

i diasagree with you this one. The kafirs despoil or women in Bosnia and palestine. Are you saying we should do the same in revenge. We are muslims and shoul never allow the unbelivers to drag us in to their lawlessness and injustice. Allah enjoins us to 'uphold what is right and forbid what is wrong'.

Abu hope u can read this,from a muslim wa o o
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by AbuZola3(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2010
A'ha, how can you revenge by rapiing, thats not islamical, don't change the suject matter we are talking of 'war killing' and not rapiing
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by muhsin(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2010
Salam,

I really missed you, great Nairalanders. I had been sick for some days, thats why I could not make it up here for a few days ago.

As to the thread, I actually get a little time to respond to it. But inshaAllah when I get back. But before then, I will say some few words on some issues raised by the Akhi, Abuzola.

Are you really asking these questions to get them explained or you just want an argument as I fear? Knowing that can really help me to know from which direction I would approach the question at stake. Thanks
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by AbuZola3(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2010
Wa'alaikum salam, so sad to hear that, may Allah grant you quick recovery amin, miss you too dan uwana.

Pertaining the thread, is not laid on arguement, i ask question to what is blurr to me,
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by zayhal(f): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
muhsin:

Salam,

I really missed you, great Nairalanders. I had been sick for some days, thats why I could not make it up here for a few days ago.

Laa ba'sa. Tahuurun insha Allah
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
very interesting thread,pls lets keep it going,every muslim man should know how to use diffrent kinds of weapon to fight the enemy,it should be taught in mosque,its no crime.

weapon such as.

swords
bow and arrows
ordinary pistle
sofisticated weapons,e.g AK47,ARMOUR TANK,etc
How to plot bomb or throw them
how to waylay the enemies
how to act without them knowing of attacks

I believe it should be a duty for every muslim to know and learn these weapons,instead of them sitting there in saudi enjoying oil money provided by Allah and they neglected thier brothers in time of need(enemies waging war with them) and so comfortable seeing their brother waste,they are not carying out Allah's command at all,and its a shame.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by congoshine(m): 6:47am On Jan 22, 2011
uplawal:

very interesting thread,pls lets keep it going,every muslim man should know how to use diffrent kinds of weapon to fight the enemy,it should be taught in mosque,its no crime.

weapon such as.

swords
bow and arrows
ordinary pistle
sofisticated weapons,e.g AK47,ARMOUR TANK,etc
How to plot bomb or throw them
how to waylay the enemies
how to act without them knowing of attacks

I believe it should be a duty for every muslim to know and learn these weapons,instead of them sitting there in saudi enjoying oil money provided by Allah and they neglected thier brothers in time of need(enemies waging war with them) and so comfortable seeing their brother waste,they are not carying out Allah's command at all,and its a shame.
By the grace of Allah,your children and close family members will the first ones to be matyred and inherit Al Jannah,through all these advanced weapons training.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by tpia6: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2011
/
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by congoshine(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2011
Either she's trying to be funny or really serious.

If its the former no probs.

If the latter,I'm sure the death of her children in fighting the infidels should reduce the number of imbeciles on earth cheesy
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by tpia6: 7:11am On Jan 22, 2011
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by congoshine(m): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2011
I agree,but the unfortunate fact is that getting her children killed won't stop[b] muslims killing muslims [/b] daily in Iraq,Sudan,Pakistan or Nigeria.

This delusion that 'infidels' are at war with muslims is really funny. Sadly the same' infidels' have given her & her family refuge in the UK.

I do hope the British Intelligence services get to read this post and trace this apocalyptic deranged & barbaric neanderthal  grin grin,possibly deport her and her children to Iraq where they can fight the infidels properly.

Tscheeeeew .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Challenges Facing Igbo Muslims - Sheikh Uthman Anaga (igbo Muslim) / Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide / The Ayah Of Nur(light) : Spiritual Cardiology Of The Believer :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.