Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,031 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted (6511 Views)

Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True / Oh Godswill Akpabio Is D Man, This Is Wow, Am Short Of Words. / Jonathan Spendthrift: Enough Is Enough - Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by livethinme: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
rozayx5: abegii , haterz make una leave my Governor alone, abi u don chop dis morning, quit hating, or go in search of mangos as recommended grin grin

The day our youths start developing entrepreneurship mentality , politics will loose most of its current power, for now me i dont send Government as long as you can give me good roads and freedom of movement i will settle my life, either Akpabio gives 1 billion to goats or not it wont bother you if you have some thing more important doing tongue

And there my friends is why Nigeria will always be backwards.
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by moodswing(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Akpabio deserves to be tied and shot in a local Akwaibom market. I don't blame him, the huge allocation he receives from the central govt is big enough to make a stup1d man go mad.

He's obviously beaten Rochas Okorocha to the worst Governor title.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by dav22y(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Akwa Ibom state is working, Akpabio is a good man with a good heart, if u hav the opportunity to meet him, u will appreciate him.. He is genuinly developing the state, projects are ongoing in the state, I am in the state and a civil servant, Our salaries are promptly paid, he doesn't joke with dat.. Yes he needs to cut the external spendings but he is a good man.. Pls if you are not from this state, take it easy wen criticising him
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by moodswing(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
taharqa: As we talk about d seeming Reckless spending of Gov Akpabio, lets also not forget to talk about how perhaps, NO oda Gov in Nigeria since d return of Democracy hv done more work on INFRASTRUCTURE in their state than dis same Gov Akpabio...... Cut down d unnecessary spending Gov, but continue d Development in yr state

Are you ok?.

Do you know how much that criminal receives as allocation?. Please equate it with the worth of the infrstaructure less recurring expenditures. You will notice that even the overinflated cost, does not balance it out. He's a th1ef.
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by mkoabiola: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pls ,I need Akpabio's noba.
He shud be kind hearted to me as well.lol
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by antontech(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
emmydeep:

Why cant some people like you use their brain? Would you prefer those Governors, speaker and national assembly members that donates millions of naira to BOKO HARAM from the monthly allocation derived from the southern nigeria?
If you dont knw what is happening in naija pls, ask others.
thanks for explaining that to that oloodo
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by airfinance(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
emmydeep:

Why cant some people like you use their brain? Would you prefer those Governors, speaker and national assembly members that donates millions of naira to BOKO HARAM from the monthly allocation derived from the southern nigeria?
So you are in total support of his extravagance way of spending money for those that do not need it,imagine him spending state resources sponsor people that are already rich to attend tuface wedding,I think you should re examine your brain cos you not thinking straight

1 Like

Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by watchindelta(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
grin why nigerias believe thief millions dash 2000# out is nomal smh cool why nigerias believe thief millions dash 2000# out is nomal smh
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by rozayx5(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
victorD3:

A fool blabing

nice insult Bro, but try better next time

undecided

livethinme:

And there my friends is why Nigeria will always be backwards.

hypocrites

Nigeria remains back wards cause of our youth, call me what you like, but its still your type that will go and sell your votes and come to Nairaland and post cra.p

how will Nigeria Not remain backwards when 99.9% of graduates are dreaming 6 figure salaries in multinational coys, not ready to take the bull by the horn undecided

the high unemployment rate just shows how majority of Nigerians think, when every graduate goes about looking for jobs and nobody is creating jobs , leaving job creation to the Government, why will the country not remain backwards.
still boils down to entrepreneurial development bro.

here a Governor wastes money cause the judicial system aids corruption
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by hercules07: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
taharqa: As we talk about d seeming Reckless spending of Gov Akpabio, lets also not forget to talk about how perhaps, NO oda Gov in Nigeria since d return of Democracy hv done more work on INFRASTRUCTURE in their state than dis same Gov Akpabio...... Cut down d unnecessary spending Gov, but continue d Development in yr state

BSHIT, everything he has done in that state will not reflect if it is brought to Lagos, give props to Danjuma Goje, though he is a thief and a BH appeaser, he developed Gombe State.
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by rozayx5(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Develop yourself, achieve certain heights for yourself, and you will be able to tackle some of these national issues, its not all about criticising, as we all our political leaders are rogues, but calling them rogues does not have any impact on them, the only way of dealing with them is through amassing influence in other sectors ( business) and creating jobs for the people you can, in such a way your adding to the development of the country, as we all know our Government will take some years to wake up, cause tribalism is at its peak and a lot of petro dollars funding corruption undecided

#team human capacity development cool
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by prettyirene: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
myners007 :
PLS MR GOV EXTEND UR BENEVOLENCE TO THOSE WHO CUDNT AFFORD DIA MEDICAL BILLS,PAY SCH FEES INSTEAD OF DOLING OUT GIFTS TO CELEBRITIES DAT DONT ACT AS GUD ROLE MODEL TO D YOUNGER GENERATION
GBAM
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by Demdem(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
moodswing:

Are you ok?.

Do you know how much that criminal receives as allocation?. Please equate it with the worth of the infrstaructure less recurring expenditures. You will notice that even the overinflated cost, does not balance it out. He's a th1ef.

Excellent points u raised there.
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by slimfit1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
He can go be generous with is own money or wages. Not with state money. His actions resembles that of a thief who never does anything good with stolen money because he or she never worked hard for it if he or she did he will spend it wisely.
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by slimfit1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
dav22y: Akwa Ibom state is working, Akpabio is a good man with a good heart, if u hav the opportunity to meet him, u will appreciate him.. He is genuinly developing the state, projects are ongoing in the state, I am in the state and a civil servant, Our salaries are promptly paid, he doesn't joke with dat.. Yes he needs to cut the external spendings but he is a good man.. Pls if you are not from this state, take it easy wen criticising him

We can tell you are one of the people that don't pay the staffs salary.
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by bongila(f): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hahahahahahaha what a laugh! Nansense.
I guess it's benevolence that made him dole out yet another 37.5 million naira to the super eagles barely 2weeks after his "benevolence" to Tuface and Annie right??.
My dad retired 2007,died same year and we are still struggling to get his benefits from this "benevolent"government till date.
Benevolence my a*s*s
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
:DGuess wat guys........ I've gone bald.
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by Blazinraj01(f): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
Yeah, Right! SMH undecided
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by slimfit1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2013

Young man what ever is worth doing is worth doing well. Don't bring the past here. His job is to come an serve not mingle on things that don't help ordinary people.

I wonder the kind of person you are I would be careful taking a cup of water from people like u.
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by tantita(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
take dat: It is you who needs another brain to make half-wit. There are a lot of christian and muslim casualties on the receiving end of Boko haram's menace, so if some governors decided to donate in order to rehabilitate those affected isn't it a good cause than to give N6million to some sleazy party chiefs for refreshment? So many dunderheads in Nigeria!
....ur trans stupid!...seriously u nid a home teacher to tk u elementary government.
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by tantita(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ice4jez: u know one funny thing.u complain dat the governor is wasteful but if u re the one collecting the gift u wont tink dat oh.politic in naija is crazy.u see cpc criticising pdp dat dey re this n dat while the case is vice verse.can u seriously tell me u dont want to see someone dat will change ur life for dis our country dat everyone is trying to survive.
...wen am president fools like u wld be shot on sight seriously. Dumb horse.. what do u give to a 2face dt hs evrytin.
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by jude33084(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Very stupi comment indeed! In your shallow reasoning, two wrongs make right. Have you asked yourself if this wasteful spending was ever part of the budget? Do you realise how many people would have benefitted if this wasteful spending was used to build high standard of maternal care facilities in the rural areas of Akwa-Ibom that is still wallowing in abject poverty despite the billions of dollars accruing to that state yearly?

The sad reality is there are so many in Nigeria who reason just like you and it's sickening to me belly.

Pls dont blame that dude cheesy his father belongs to the fraudulent and wasteful party called PDP cheesy
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by jude33084(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
aurenflani:

Why are you such a pathetic liar? Name the northerners that are donating to Boko haram to kill their own people and show evidence.

You are one of the most poisonous Nigerians.

Sorry. I didn't mean to reply you but that trouble mischief maker who thinks that everything his brain reported to him is the law of nature.

Pls read through the post you quoted ąg∂ɪ̣̇η because you are insulting the wrong guy undecided

The guy that said Northern govs donate to BH is quite different from the one you quoted. cheesy
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by mrinfo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
emmydeep:

Typical intellectually shortchanged mumu. A perfectly substantial criticism of a Governor who spends his people's money on frivolities and you have nothing to say than give the typical baseless comparison people like you know how to give.

Grow and learn to tackle issues fundamentally for once
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by masterpiece123: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2013
I dont know the usefulness of the money given to 2face idibia and the sponsoring of the 20 pple to attend his wedding when their are ill pple lying down in hospital and in needs of millions of naira to pay their bill. 2baba has gotten enough money b4, a guy who messed up around with ladies, what developement does he impact on akwa ibom state, also y spending unnecessary, he must be probe
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by TableLeg(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2013
PDP - Fu...cking disgrace!
Re: PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted by TableLeg(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2013
emmydeep:

You are a fu...cktard!
You deserve to be tied to a stake in Akwa Ibom market, alongside Akpabio and pelted with rotten tomatoes followed by a volley of bullets to riddle your tomato sodden bodies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Bruce - Spending $8bn On Fuel Importation Is Crazy / How did Former Treasurer Of Mobil and Drug Trafficker Tinubu Acquire His Wealth? / PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Assets Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.