Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80914 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:

u saw oahray's comment ba?
now i ask, is she a transgender??( dunno if i got it ryt)

I don't think so.. I don't even know her, Let's continue at d deraiLers paradise wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: The gbagauns in this comment alone will make any girl reject you sef. I hope you haven't asked anyone out yet.
Lmao!!!omg!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
fruityjojo: Page 10 shocked. Goin 2 create a new acc 2 woo myself tongue.
*strikes gong*

Guys!

*strikes gong again*

Guys you heard her. She's available, but only for guys that are men enough to take a first bite of her fruity freshness. Anyone? No one?

Don't say I did not say it o.

*strikes gong and walks off into the sunset* angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Obinoscopy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]6. UJ SIZZLE[/size]

And the sizzler sizzles into the chart, yet she needs someone to rescue her from Obino's (PHCN) love fluntuation.
She's a very humble, decent and intelligent to add only but few, yet she was unfortunate to get her heart been handled by a PHCN worker angry A solar power is needed asap. Who will be the one? We'll find out in this challenge.
I love Uju. Always have; Always will. I know it'll be hard for the likes of you (who don't know what true love is) to comprehend. She's the best thing that ever happened to me, she's my one my all. I really don't know why she's ranked 6th on ur list. She's supposed to be number one, yes she is! My love for Uju is neither electrical nor solar, my love for her is NUCLEAR. And I'll love her for the rest of my life.

Je suis l'Amour smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Wellloaded: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
when next you want to drink akamu, please don't add alomo
choi !
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mariannlove(f): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
enjoying the gist.* still following*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
missblanche:
Errryfin!! smiley

Its a wooing contest.. A guy wilL pick a Lady dat he Likes and woo(chyke, toast, gist)her, buh note.. Hez not aLone, some oda guy mite be interested in dat same Lady so its Left 4 d Lady 2 decide who she Likes among d 2 of dem after dey av wooed Her

Pigin: 2 guys fit dey Like 1 babe, so dem go kan try win d girL heart with romantic Lines and words, who d babe Like and d person Lines wey she Like na dat person she go choose
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
*hides behind the nearest rock and whispers* Jemi, this is your conscience speaking. Choose her... You know you want to smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Wellloaded: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Sexkillz knows my house address.
:-P
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
@dont8 and dopejemi, pls woo me. I beg you. Pleeeeeeaaaassseeeee! undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta: @dont8 and dopejemi, pls woo me. I beg you. Pleeeeeeaaaassseeeee! undecided undecided
lmao. How many people wan woo you? Thought you have two already
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
*green light on, 2000 mega watts*

hi kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
I am thinkin of having a second wife. undecided. Ogugua is tested and trusted with one year warranty. undecided. I might woo her. *dodges a bucket thrown by sexkillz*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ichidodo: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
**driving by**

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: *hides behind the nearest rock and whispers* Jemi, this is your conscience speaking. Choose her... You know you want to smiley

Lmao! grin grin I no get conscience tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta: @dont8 and dopejemi, pls woo me. I beg you. Pleeeeeeaaaassseeeee! undecided undecided

Buh I thought RHYMEZ..........
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by IZUKWU(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
fruityjojo: Page 10 shocked. Goin 2 create a new acc 2 woo myself tongue.
baby no need for that, am here for you.i got your back.i w winkill woo you
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
una don come again abi? grin grin grin

*following*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and ________ to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die sad

Neduzze5 and Rhymez to woo Caracta cry

ichidodo and ________ to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo cheesy

Crown Prince and sexkillz to woo Ogugua shocked tongue grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
dopeJemi:

Buh I thought RHYMEZ..........
I know. It doesn't matter. The winner takes all. What sayest thou? kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
btw, is D-Ex still alive?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Seun Osewa, this is an opportunity to win my heart. Come and woo me. What sayest thou? kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Flashaldrin(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
prickly: Adaobi123 is Gorgeous! The lady is Fine! If she isn't the definition of beautiful then I wonder what is.
And I'm out yo. / cool \
bro did i say anything??
You really think this is gonn get you laid??
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
Where are everyone o...................?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Flashaldrin(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta: Seun Osewa, this is an opportunity to win my heart. Come and woo me. What sayest thou? kiss kiss
oh shattap! You dont even have a pic! angry angry
what are we wooing??
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
Flashaldrin:
bro did i say anything??
what is your problem
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and ________ to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die sad

Neduzze5 and Rhymez to woo Caracta cry

ichidodo and ________ to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo cheesy

Crown Prince and sexkillz to woo Ogugua shocked tongue grin

Three people no fit woo one person? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
omiobo: Tomorrow na sunday! Chei work go start tomorrow.
still living in the past, yeah? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Flashaldrin:
oh shattap! You dont even have a pic! angry angry
what are we wooing??
hey! Watch your leeches-like tongue. Dont abusive my precious angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
ItsModella: btw, is D-Ex still alive?
For say i sabi speak English, na you i for woo embarassed
Hope still dey sha, i never reach 40 undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
gunners160: kai u shame me.R thought u are lyke spartacus dat fought 4 luv lyke romeo dat died 4 luv lyke jack dat gave all e had 4 luv i dnt knw u are tiger woods and chris brown u fall my hand u kant challenge sexkills just because of mere threat
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by IZUKWU(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
Flashaldrin:
bro did i say anything??
fall from mtn mast

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (126)

Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.