Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80531 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
hahahaha. This is my first 'wooing' competition. I want as many 'wooers' as possible. I can start begging sef.
Lalaosky, binger, caseless, spikes, oahray, teeo, alleviate, debosky, seun, royal, bittyend, etc. Come and woo me pls.
Come to think of it, my name is etc on your list

*snaps finger at her* tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
baibijay: promoe, who are you wooing self
Tonto Dike, Mukina and you tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Are you wooing her?
No sir.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
@Caracta. I cant wait to have my grand-children cheesy. Make sure your wooer no get two left legs o undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]1. IDOWUOGBO[/size]
Aside been one of the razzest babe online, she's got some added flavour wink Her voice is so angelic kiss She's so cool and humorous! cheesy
She's too cool to remain in the hands of that Esan boy angry
Someone get her out asap sad
Lol @ 'that Esan boy' grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
** Following ***
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
I wan dazzle,muzzle,and razzle OGUGUA88.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
Richfella:

Lol. 29th is a loooong time grin.

By then I would have already stuffed Idowuogbu full of babies cool.
I just pictured ID pregnant with babies. With her booty, she's gonna look like a jellybean Hahahaha grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and ________ to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die (slot 2) sad

Neduzze5 and Rhymez to woo Caracta (slot 1) cry

ichidodo and ________ to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo (slot 3) cheesy

More entries please
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Tonto Dike, Mukina and you tongue

embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by omiobo: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
*following*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
baibijay:
embarassed

Hey babe, will you be my baybay lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]6. UJ SIZZLE[/size]

And the sizzler sizzles into the chart, yet she needs someone to rescue her from Obino's (PHCN) love fluntuation.
She's a very humble, decent and intelligent to add only but few, yet she was unfortunate to get her heart been handled by a PHCN worker angry A solar power is needed asap. Who will be the one? We'll find out in this challenge.
Chai! Lawd of Messi grin grin grin
Eze funny reach like this? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Crown Prince: I wan dazzle,muzzle,and razzle OGUGUA88.
Untouchable records inc.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: Untouchable records inc.
I smell fear
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Are you now telling me that out of the thousands of girls that frequent here, its only five girls ......... what of chicks like muma gee ?? shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by omiobo: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
It liquidated in 1990
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
ladunsky: Are you now telling me that out of the thousands of girls that frequent here, its only five girls ......... what of chicks like muma gee ?? shocked
Non-celebrity no get pass. Muma gee ko Muna zee ni.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by omiobo: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
I smell fear

U get rat nose? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:
I just pictured ID pregnant with babies. With her booty, she's gonna look like a jellybean Hahahaha grin grin
Lmao! I-0

I'll get u bck! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
omiobo:
It liquidated in 1990
I revived it. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: Chai! Lawd of Messi grin grin grin
Eze funny reach like this? grin
*clears throat*
Eeemm..my contract don finito? embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
ladunsky: Are you now telling me that out of the thousands of girls that frequent here, its only five girls ......... what of chicks like muma gee ?? shocked
Eze pomo, add this lady name abeg. Before her screams wake up the neighbours. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
omiobo:

U get rat nose? grin
The negro is scared
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
You meant the girl with the ping pong size sleepy eyes? Mba nu lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
We shall see about that.
Eze promotion, do justice to my entry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Hey babe, will you be my baybay lol
shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
I smell fear
it's not fear. . . I'm protecting the other guys from crying. I hate seeing grown men cry. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
I smell fear
i smell it too grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
I smell fear
solid iroko-like fear *attempting in vain to fell the fear with a motor saw* grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Non-celebrity no get pass. Muma gee ko Muna zee ni.
Looool you harsh o........
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by omiobo: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: I revived it. . .
Watching how it goes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (126)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.