Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80640 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by vivianc(f): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
*clears throat* network decided to ban me today.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
mysticgal: oahray are you free woo me nah
Are u ok? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
babes you sef, how many guys you wan carry? 5 never do you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
vivian chinaza: *clears throat* network decided to ban me today.
Vivi! Look away! Plzzzzzz...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wow; that’ll make it six guys; a world record at that…..that's cool… smiley

@Oahray; you wanna help make that world record?

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
ItsModella:
babes you sef, how many guys you wan carry? 5 never do you?
ROTFL
She is the 'star' lady of this season grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
[size=32pt]IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN! NOMINATIONS JUST ENDED AND ITS TIME WE ASSIGN SLOTS TO THE COMPETITORS! LET'S GO THERE![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Idowu nonsense, I heard you. I hate to beg women but for you I will try!

I told her my modus operandi here yet she chopulate the humble pie.

My sweetheart vivi, biko gba ghara. Ufodu ndi aguro ife'm dere. A brother is never cast into the evil forest(nairaland).
Someday you will need him.

I still have all the respect I have for you even though we are humans! You bruised my ego and I milked like a kid. Anyway, I never had the patient with women but forgive annd foorget.

Doesn't matter who is at fault but forgiveness is all that matters. Plenty of love dear....crown prince

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
sanb: Lol; from where to where?
ojota-maryland
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
before una chop me,am just trying my.............luck.*ha*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dats my daddy!!! Ten Gbosa for u! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okay…hope you didn't encounter too much traffic…
yusufcarez:
ojota-maryland
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
sanb: @tea esq...gurl; I love your user name....it'll do wonders tomorrow....game on...cool

Thanks darlz.... let's just hope they sweep me off my feet and put me in a state of confusion cos I seriously need to be confused on who to pick!!! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by BeautfulB(f): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sit back relax and watch d wooers n d wooeegrin, waiting 4 d final judgment.grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
crownprince nawa you oh,let lying dogs sleep.please and let this thread become sane once again
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hahaha; gurl...that's the name of the game....
TEA esq™:

Thanks darlz.... let's just hope they sweep me off my feet and put me in a state of confusion cos I seriously need to be confused on who to pick!!! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Crown Prince; It takes a lot to apologise and I'm glad to see this..... cheesy

@Vivian; Please kindly find it in your kind heart to accept his apologies...Biko...that's my sista Hi5 gurl..cheesy
Crown Prince: Idowu nonsense, I heard you. I hate to beg women but for you I will try!

I told her my modus operandi here yet she chopulate the humble pie.

My sweetheart vivi, biko gba ghara. Ufodu ndi aguro ife'm dere. A brother is never cast into the evil forest(nairaland).
Someday you will need him.

I still have all the respect I have for you even though we are humans! You bruised my ego and I milked like a kid. Anyway, I never had the patient with women but forgive annd foorget.

Doesn't matter who is at fault but forgiveness is all that matters. Plenty of love dear....crown prince
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
can we start?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by vivianc(f): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Idowuogbo:

Lmao, babe chill. Have seen it already. Have gone through the thread but won't stoop to his level.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
sanb: It takes a lot to apologise and I'm glad to see this..... cheesy
Forgiveness is a virtue.

He who apologise is not weak but showing strong emotion
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u ok? undecided
help me ask am
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ATMC(f): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Some people live for d moment
Some people live for d power yeah
Some people live just to play d game
Some people think dt d physical things defined what's within
I've been there before, you know dt life's a bore so full of d superficial
Some people want it all but i don't want nothing at all
If it ,aint you babe if it aint you babe.
Some people want diamond rings, some just want everything but everything means nothing if i aint got you...dedicated to d wooers and d wooees * kiss blown into d air*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Lmao, babe chill. Have seen it already. Have gone through the thread but won't stoop to his level.
Accept my apologise biko kwanu.

I have never insulted you nah?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
lol... Would have love to try my luck, but you heard Eze Promoe. Nominations ended sad cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
vivian chinaza:

We(me &daddy) sorry! embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Oahray: lol... Would have love to try my luck, but you heard Eze Promoe. Nominations ended sad cry
Henhen? Brenda, u see wetin I b yarn u? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
I call anyone who has the ability to apologise a real man/woman...as it’s not everyone that’s willing to do so.....kudos for doing so…
Crown Prince:
Forgiveness is a virtue.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
Can we have the slots now. Baby tea esq am ready and willing to sweep you off ur feet.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u ok? undecided
Br3nd4: help me ask am
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ATMC(f): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Crown Prince:
Forgiveness is a virtue.

you are a reallll prince!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Henhen? Brenda, u see wetin I b yarn u? angry
i don see o bado..

*brings out gun*

Oahray! Show yasef
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
Crown Prince:
Accept my apologise biko kwanu.

I have never insulted you nah?
Awww...daddy mi! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (126)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.