Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) (36374 Views)

Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 / Wole Soyinka And Sister In 1940 (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by naptu2: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

Naptu...point of correction, those two in bold actually attended the world famous Baptist Boys' High School (BBHS) Abeokuta and not the equally famous ABEOGRAMS..

Nulli Secondus!!! cool

Apologies. Yes, you are right.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Akshow: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wole is the only Nigerian with a nobel laureate.

Ibos should worship him ! cheesy
bluetooth wa gba iyi. ur head dey there. tell the embittered jealous lots!

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2013
naptu2: You know, it's quite crazy. People keep attacking each other in "support of" or "opposition to" Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe, not knowing that they were the best of friends and often collaborated on projects together. Such behaviour is the characteristics of small minds and in no way represents these two great men.

Bros,

You didn't even bother to acknowledge another great mind in that picture; J.P. Clark-Bekederemo.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2013
Akshow: bluetooth wa gba iyi. ur head dey there. tell the embittered jealous lots!

Soyinka is the amadioha of the ibos,so they should worship him.

He's got what their own doesn't have.

Nobel laureate grin

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

Must it always come to this?

And some fools actually clicked the like button on this balderdash ?
DONT MIND THOSE F00LS, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT WOLE SOYINKA GOT JAILED FOR TWENTY TWO MONTHS JUST BECAUSE HE SUPPORTED BIAFRA, YET THESE SILLY TRIBAL BIGOTS STILL DENIGRATE HIM DESPITE THE SACRIFICE HE PAID FOR THEM.

8 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Soyinka is the amadioha of the ibos,so they should worship him.

He's got what their own doesn't have.

Nobel laureate grin
i can only regard his significance only if he achieved anything in my field but looking at the area he majored, imagine common literature that i dodged during my ss1 and deleted it sharp sharp onwards... Even till now, i don't know wat noble laurete or watever itz name is and wat it is used 4... So we igbos can never worship a cultist especially since i can't see how important it is 2 me unlike u ofe mmanus dat drool about d arse of any1 dat u feel u don't understand how to manipulate and gush out saliva like imbechilles and galavant 2 itz calling and lick itz arse like flies just 2 make sure u aren't in harms way
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Akshow: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2013
c++_crazy:
intellectuals? I swear you can never match me in anything you feel you are the best in as long as your whole miserable life keeps drooling
if this is your best shot, then i pity for those who squandered their money on ur education, u brain dead scumbag.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by ekuri77: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2013
heskay0: The man has always been this man and shall remain this man
till another life. The consistency in physical appearance and
general attitude to life is astoundingly remarkable.Woke my icon
you are so blessed and a blessing to civilization. Sail on Buffalo
Soldier,patriot and hero.Remain blessed amongst us mortal men,

OH MY CB , AHOY TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2013
Akshow: if this is your best shot, then i pity for those who squandered their money on ur education, u brain dead scumbag.
i didn't know u wer dez dull... I wonder if ur wer born through abortion or miscarriage cos u ar unimaginably irritating as per how u show how reasonable u could be
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Akshow: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2013
c++_crazy:
i can only regard his significance only if he achieved anything in my field but looking at the area he majored, imagine common literature that i dodged during my ss1 and deleted it sharp sharp onwards... Even till now, i don't know wat noble laurete or watever itz name is and wat it is used 4... So we igbos can never worship a cultist especially since i can't see how important it is 2 me unlike u ofe mmanus dat drool about d arse of any1 dat u feel u don't understand how to manipulate and gush out saliva like imbechilles and galavant 2 itz calling and lick itz arse like flies just 2 make sure u aren't in harms way
i have told u to tend to ur customers and stop embarrassing ur parents who sent u to school. i can see ur ignorance and childishness is beyond redemption.keep barking numbskull cos i wont dignify ur foolishness with a reply. i argue with intellectual minds not a childish, gibberish, steeeeeeeeeeeewwwpid and senseless ogbuefi like u.shalom
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2013
Akshow: i have told u to tend to ur customers and stop embarrassing ur parents who sent u to school. i can see ur ignorance and childishness is beyond redemption.keep barking numbskull cos i wont dignify ur foolishness with a reply. i argue with intellectual minds not a childish, gibberish, steeeeeeeeeeeewwwpid and senseless ogbuefi like u.shalom
how come an intellectual like u as u claim can't spring up with something reasonable to silence the ogbuefi, if am attending to customers and making money, what can I say u are doing since you already know mine without knowing me. Is that how an intellectual reasons? ie u talk b4 U think not thinking b4 talking. Mehn if biological mistakes like U ar like two in this planet, aliens in mars will be saying the whole earth to be filled with morons. Like i said before, if you have nothing to say cos from what I can see, u may be somwhere near the lagoon tagging earthworm in ur fishing line to go and fish 4 midmorning tilapia to feed ur numerous impoverished family of ur ginger/garlic smelly slimy pregnant wife and ur foot ninja 15 children without clothes, like am saying if u've exhausted all u have, just crawl back through ur mum's va:gina, into fallopian tube and bath in doz STIs and die

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by OmniSparrow: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2013
ekuri77:

OH MY CB , AHOY TO YOU
Hungry pirate that has never entered boat sef. Carry ur smelly confra comot from here.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
Hungry pirate that has never entered boat sef. Carry ur smelly confra comot from here.
lol
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by EkoAtlantic: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2013
c++_crazy:
as u ar worshipping the black yashed abokis...

Just like Azikiwe did before dem born you.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

Just like Azikiwe did before dem born you.
at least is cos of same azikiwe dat u still got a mum dat her vibrating and whinning punny haven't denied and dumped ur logorious fada 4 a white man

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by DukeNija(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wole is the only Nigerian with a nobel laureate.

Ibos should worship him ! cheesy

Achebe is the Father of African Literature!
Africans worship him already!
Including Mandela!
Soyinka is a local champion(no offence)

Let Soyinka sell over 10 million copies in 50 languages, and I'll reconsider!

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by bubbllie(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2013
Abeg shey the man dey ping ni, abi e dey whatsapp?? Nice picture sha, makes me yearn for fatherhood... Wink.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by EkoAtlantic: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2013
c++_crazy:
at least is cos of same azikiwe dat u still got a mum dat her vibrating and whinning punny haven't denied and dumped ur logorious fada 4 a white man

Have read how you've been trying to prove yourself to be intellectually okay which members have been doubting. Dragging myself to your low life ain't good for me. I'll overlook any other post from you.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by MsNas(f): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2013
c++_crazy:
how come an intellectual like u as u claim can't spring up with something reasonable to silence the ogbuefi, if am attending to customers and making money, what can I say u are doing since you already know mine without knowing me. Is that how an intellectual reasons? ie u talk b4 U think not thinking b4 talking. Mehn if biological mistakes like U ar like two in this planet, aliens in mars will be saying the whole earth to be filled with morons. Like i said before, if you have nothing to say cos from what I can see, u may be somwhere near the lagoon tagging earthworm in ur fishing line to go and fish 4 midmorning tilapia to feed ur numerous impoverished family of ur ginger/garlic smelly slimy pregnant wife and ur foot ninja 15 children without clothes, like am saying if u've exhausted all u have, just crawl back through ur mum's va:gina, into fallopian tube and bath in doz STIs and die

My GOD!!! Who sent you to school? Cos if the person sees the kind of sentences you write he/she will bury their heads in shame. No punctuations, no full stops, incorrect grammar, bad use of adjectives.....the list is inexhaustible. Yet, you talk about being an intellectual. FYI, yorubas have always been the intellectuals of Nigeria, so if u can't live with that? Too bad for you.
I have lots of igbo friends and trust me, they are nowhere as vile and hate denigrated towards the yoruba people as you are. So madam or mister....its time to look inwards and see that you are your own problem, not the yorubas. Stop hating so you might live long.
And if I'm right... U live in Lagos right? You hate yorubas so much but you can't seem to leave our lands for us and go bad to your erosion and famine ridden lands. Sad Irony bruh.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Akshow: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2013
c++_crazy:
rants of a senseless imp. Keep barking
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by OreMeta: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
BashToks:

Please tell them, please !!!

Fraternity and Sorority deaths do happen in the US too:

http://www.greeklife.uconn.edu/hazing_stats.html

http://www.hazingprevention.org/.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Akshow: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ms Nas:

My GOD!!! Who sent you to school? Cos if the person sees the kind of sentences you write he/she will bury their heads in shame. No punctuations, no full stops, incorrect grammar, bad use of adjectives.....the list is inexhaustible. Yet, you talk about being an intellectual. FYI, yorubas have always been the intellectuals of Nigeria, so if u can't live with that? Too bad for you.
I have lots of igbo friends and trust me, they are nowhere as vile and hate denigrated towards the yoruba people as you are. So madam or mister....its time to look inwards and see that you are your own problem, not the yorubas. Stop hating so you might live long.
And if I'm right... U live in Lagos right? You hate yorubas so much but you can't seem to leave our lands for us and go bad to your erosion and famine ridden lands. Sad Irony bruh.
my dear dont mind the senseless fool. Jus ignore him. It may take time but a petulant child must surely go to sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rudeboy Performs In Mauritius As He Excites The Crowd / Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade / BBNaija's Ozo Meets With Sunday Dare, The Sports Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.