Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) (36370 Views)

Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 / Wole Soyinka And Sister In 1940 (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Does it even matter where anyone is from?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Wadosky(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
The list goes on
Emeka odumegwu ojukwu
Chinua Achebe
Emeka Anyaoku
Christopher okigbo
Charles oputa
Emeka Nzeogwu
Alex Ekwueme
Aguiyi Ironsi
Philip Emeagwali
P.N okeke
Kanu Nwankwo
Chioma Ajunwa
Pete Edochie
Jay Jay okocha
Oliver de coque
Ben Enweonwu
Genevieve Nnaji
Forest whitaker
Nkem owoh
Aki n pawpaw
Olauda equaino
Flora nwakpa
Chico Ejiro
Lemar obika
Margaret Ekpo
Nnamdi Azikiwe
Chike obi

The list goes on,you can't take it away from us,am soooooooooo proud of my igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Irritant: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
c++_crazy:
lol

Which one u belong to?@ sparrow cos that ur na sef nor pure........ grin grin cool
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by omonnakoda: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Achebe was a man of the IBO people.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by omonnakoda: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
EMEGWALI lolololololol
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by omonnakoda: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
EMEGWALI lwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmdlwkmd
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by omonnakoda: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Duke_Nija:

Achebe is the Father of African Literature!
Africans worship him already!
Including Mandela!
Soyinka is a local champion(no offence)

Let Soyinka sell over 10 million copies in 50 languages, and I'll reconsider!
Jackie Collins sold a lot more!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Irritant: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Wadosky: The list goes on
Emeka odumegwu ojukwu
Chinua Achebe
Emeka Anyaoku
Christopher okigbo
Charles oputa
Emeka Nzeogwu
Alex Ekwueme
Aguiyi Ironsi
Philip Emeagwali
P.N okeke
Kanu Nwankwo
Chioma Ajunwa
Pete Edochie
Jay Jay okocha
Oliver de coque
Ben Enweonwu
Genevieve Nnaji
Forest whitaker
Nkem owoh
Aki n pawpaw
Olauda equaino
Flora nwakpa
Chico Ejiro
Lemar obika
Margaret Ekpo
Nnamdi Azikiwe
Chike obi

The list goes on,you can't take it away from us,am soooooooooo proud of my igbo people.

What's all this? Most of these names belong to clowns n idiots...I know(eg.Akin n paw paw)..except Azikiwe,chinua n a few others..please don't ever do this again cos most of them there put together can't amount to the great Wole...lol
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by OmniSparrow: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Irritant:

Which one u belong to?@ sparrow cos that ur na sef nor pure........ grin grin cool
Soldiers of Christ na I join. Na we sing "No look e face"
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
omonnakoda:
Jackie Collins sold a lot more!!!
was she a yoruba... I couldn't read it from here...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Collins
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
AnanseK: So he had a mobile phone in 1963? He seems to be sending a text message in this picture,

Need contact lenses? He's holding a jar/bottle with its cover and hope no be me need glasses sha! grin
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by MsNas(f): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Emeka odumegwu ojukwu
Chinua Achebe
Emeka Anyaoku
Christopher okigbo
Charles oputa
Emeka Nzeogwu
Alex Ekwueme
Aguiyi Ironsi
Philip Emeagwali
P.N okeke
Kanu Nwankwo
Chioma Ajunwa
Pete Edochie
Jay Jay okocha
Oliver de coque
Ben Enweonwu
Genevieve Nnaji
Forest whitaker
Nkem owoh
Aki n pawpaw
Olauda equaino
Flora nwakpa
Chico Ejiro
Lemar obika
Margaret Ekpo
Nnamdi Azikiwe
Chike obi

Forest Whitaker? Really? DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR!!!
c++_crazy:
yea wen I type wid my phone i don't give a damn about puntuations and all u just said now, so itz tru punctuations dat u evaluate d level of ur intelligence... O'girl just go and continue mixing dat ur menstrual water and ewedu dat u want to prepare 4 ur unlucky husband cos if i get u der, dat cement bag u use for sanitary pad go soak by force

Loool. You're getting frustrated. You can't even curse in English correctly. Shioorrr. FYI, I'm typing with my phone, so you've no excuse! Sorry bruh. I shouldn't be replying unlucky fellows like you, but your own level of stup1dity is in terabytes. You wanna catch me, try it first. As per lagos, many of you folks see it as London, abi wey no dey watch am for film? Abeg go and settle the customers standing inside your oga's shop. Or else, the man no go free you quick quick o. Run along, shogbo?
Akshow: my dear dont mind the senseless fool. Jus ignore him. It may take time but a petulant child must surely go to sleep.
You're so right! I never knew igbo people were like this until I started frequenting NL. I was like WTH? Always quick to cry wolf and blame their woes on other tribes! I pity them.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Akshow: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Emeka odumegwu ojukwu
Chinua Achebe
Emeka Anyaoku
Christopher okigbo
Charles oputa
Emeka Nzeogwu
Alex Ekwueme
Aguiyi Ironsi
Philip Emeagwali
P.N okeke
Kanu Nwankwo
Chioma Ajunwa
Pete Edochie
Jay Jay okocha
Oliver de coque
Ben Enweonwu
Genevieve Nnaji
Forest whitaker
Nkem owoh
Aki n pawpaw
Olauda equaino
Flora nwakpa
Chico Ejiro
Lemar obika
Margaret Ekpo
Nnamdi Azikiwe
Chike obi

for your left mind you don mention people be that o. In a tribe of millions, who claim to be superior, if this is all you can come up with, then i advice you bury your head in shame. I can't even start mentionin that of yorubas, because that will be shallow and silly of me. Douchebag!
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by MsNas(f): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Emeka odumegwu ojukwu
Chinua Achebe
Emeka Anyaoku
Christopher okigbo
Charles oputa
Emeka Nzeogwu
Alex Ekwueme
Aguiyi Ironsi
Philip Emeagwali
P.N okeke
Kanu Nwankwo
Chioma Ajunwa
Pete Edochie
Jay Jay okocha
Oliver de coque
Ben Enweonwu
Genevieve Nnaji
Forest whitaker
Nkem owoh
Aki n pawpaw
Olauda equaino
Flora nwakpa
Chico Ejiro
Lemar obika
Margaret Ekpo
Nnamdi Azikiwe
Chike obi

Lemme break it down for you...

Ojukwu is a man who started an inconclusive war that led to the butchering of countless of his people. He couldn't even win the war even after sacrificing igbo lifes. That's an icon? Smh

Charles Oputa: charly boy is an icon? My Lord. Its like saying 'Denrele Edun is an icon. You have misplaced priorities.

P.N Okeke: isn't he the man that wrote that my secondary school Physics textbook? And he wasn't the sole author o, there were like 2 or 3 of them. My dear, countless authors are abound in the SW. Maybe that's why majority of the publishing houses are situated in Lagos and Ibadan. Cements our intellectual status.

Chico Ejiro: being a film-maker makes one an icon? Lmfaooo!

Chioma Ajunwa: I give u props for this a bit. But wasn't she disgraced and banned for life for drug use? Is that worthy of emulation?

Chike obi: who's this?

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Another tribal war!

But seriously nls is there a trophy for bigotry and ethnic jingoism? Cos i couldn't really fathom why so much hatred/competition amongst yoruba & igbos on almost every thread.

And some nls always pushed it to the edge of bitterness/madness!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mayflowa: Soyinka!
Osho yi mi ka.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
I've always been inlove with Wole Soyinka. He looks adorable to me young or old.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Akshow: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ms Nas:

Ojukwu is a man who started an inconclusive war that led to the butchering of countless of his people. He couldn't even win the war even after sacrificing igbo lifes. That's an icon? Smh

Charles Oputa: charly boy is an icon? My Lord. Its like saying 'Denrele Edun is an icon. You have misplaced priorities.

P.N Okeke: isn't he the man that wrote that my secondary school Physics textbook? And he wasn't the sole author o, there were like 2 or 3 of them. My dear, countless authors are abound in the SW. Maybe that's why majority of the publishing houses are situated in Lagos and Ibadan. Cements our intellectual status.

Chioma Ajunwa: I give u props for this a bit. But wasn't she disgraced and banned for life for drug use? Is that worthy of emulation?

gbam.! End of discussion.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
hrykanu231: Good looks bad intentions... See him "game" face.
If he had only read his books and 4get dis his cult idea, 9ja unis wld have bn beta.
I strongly believe you're still a child; if you're not you behave like one. Read the history of the founding of Pyrate Confraternity carefully and why members of it who left it to found Eiye Confraternity and Buccanear, so did. Also read why after its change of name to Seadogs, the Pyrate Confranternity decided not to operate on campuses. They accept only graduates with sound mind, not like you that can't reason. Mumu.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Akshow: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
Timehin: Another tribal war!

But seriously nls is there a trophy for bigotry and ethnic jingoism? Cos i couldn't really fathom why so much hatred/competition amongst yoruba & igbos on almost every thread.

And some nls always pushed it to the edge of bitterness/madness!
my dear that is the result of ashebe's last book. Yeah i know tribalism has always been on Nairaland but it took a New dimension wit the publication of that crippled senile embittered moda phucker's book. The yorubas rightly feel insulted and the Igbos like their ashebe feel they can blame their woes for startin a war they are not equipped and prepared to fight on yorubas. Believe me the Nairaland tribalism was not vengeful and personal like this until ashebe's book of lies.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
Emeka odumegwu ojukwu
Chinua Achebe
Emeka Anyaoku
Christopher okigbo
Charles oputa
Emeka Nzeogwu
Alex Ekwueme
Aguiyi Ironsi
Philip Emeagwali
P.N okeke
Kanu Nwankwo
Chioma Ajunwa
Pete Edochie
Jay Jay okocha
Oliver de coque
Ben Enweonwu
Genevieve Nnaji
Forest whitaker
Nkem owoh
Aki n pawpaw
Olauda equaino
Flora nwakpa
Chico Ejiro
Lemar obika
Margaret Ekpo
Nnamdi Azikiwe
Chike obi

Your problem is tribalism; you start it, when others start you say Igbo are hated and marginalized. Who asked you to list names?
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by emmatok(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ms Nas:

You fogot to add Achebe who ended his life writing BIGOTED stories.

Unlike selfless Soyinka that was jailed fighting for BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Techwriter: 1963! She must be old by now. Can you post the recent picture of the lady?
Just 50.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by EkoAtlantic: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Akshow: for your left mind you don mention people be that o. In a tribe of millions, who claim to be superior, if this is all you can come up with, then i advice you bury your head in shame. I can't even start mentionin that of yorubas, because that will be shallow and silly of me. Douchebag!

You go fear grin
Those from Ekiti alone should beat what the whole tribe got. Adding up products of Ogun and Oyo will make the whole ibo tribe look lipsrsealed and crash this site.
And now comparing the whole Yorubas with ibos is gonna be disastrous. Damn humiliating angry
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by SBabaJ(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Prototypical!
WS's 'Afro' Is No Doubt A Long-Established Style, But This Picture Shows It Is Over Five Decades Old! He Also Gave His Children Peculiar Names..."Moremi", And There's Another, "Olaokun".
#GoodOldDays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' / BBNaija2018: Tobi Becomes The First Ex-Housemate To Be Verified On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.