Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) (36372 Views)

Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 / Wole Soyinka And Sister In 1940 (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wole is the only Nigerian with a nobel laureate.

Ibos should worship him ! cheesy

The only Nigerian and the first African .... so he's not just national man he's a continental man. WOLE MY MENTOR

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
c++_crazy:
intellectuals? I swear you can never match me in anything you feel you are the best in as long as your whole miserable life keeps drooling

Why are u like this ...... see what poverty has done to your good brain??
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wole is the only Nigerian with a nobel laureate.

Ibos should worship him ! cheesy
....A lizard's brain is obviously more developed en advanced than yours...no hard feelings please...its just a harmless personal observation..
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by chucky234(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
teeceexx: Nice Pic. How come i ve never heard about his wife?
Because the wife was dull and still dull.
LWKMD
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Jastombutex11:

Are u still living your parents?? If yes then i have them to blame not u cos the best words that can describe u is retarded and hopeless
u know a madman normally see normal people as being mad. Just apply it 2 ur observation
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by chemashie(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
c++_crazy:
oya clap 4 urself also, u ar 2 reasonable... Now go and collect ur crown as the king of bacteria
Too dry!
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by ckkris: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
ekuri77:

OH MY CB , AHOY TO YOU

Are pirates the same as armed robbers?
Is CB same as Captain Blood?
Say no to cultism
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
would it ve being dat age made the hair to b as white as it is now?
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Techwriter: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
There are no HIDDEN POSTS in this bigotted posts. It makes me start wondering whether the moderator actually intended for smtn. This is unlike Nairaland
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by kramer: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
This has gone way too far!

I wish you guys could look at yourselves from the outside in.

You guys need to go check out www.stormfront.com

You need to read all the nasty things being said about black people irregardless of tribe. Then you'll know we need to tolerate one another and stop all this superiority bullcrap.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by meforyou1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Wole Soyinka, Fela and Ola Rotimi remain the 3 yorubas that have my greatest respect forever. Unlike their politicians - tinubu, ogb, obj whom prosperity will never forgive that that stealings, killings and destruction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Hate Makeups" - Simi (Photo) / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' / Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.