Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? (3349 Views)

You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth / We Should Introduce A Law That Punishes Those Who Insult The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by thelastPope(m): 1:50am On Mar 24, 2013
After reading the book, There was a country, I couldnt find anywhere Chinua Achebe insulted the Yorubas as alleged. So please can anyone explain where he insulted the Yorubas?

His account of Awo's involvement in the civil war did not contain any insult or ridicule of the Yorubas. It also didnt contain any thing that could make us tag Achebe a bigot. Awo made both good and bad decisions in his time as minister. Anyone can comment on those decisions, including Achebe. How that translates into insulting the Yorubas is something I can't understand. That was simply his account of the war and it is open to debate. It can even be faulted by superior argument. He had a right to his opinion. However, I am concerned that after so much shout on this forum, one would have thought he actually insulted the Yorubas, but, from the contents of the book, he didnt.

Or maybe there is another version of the book that I am not aware of?

1 Like

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 24, 2013
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 24, 2013
^^^Surely they have to agree with the sentiment expressed in the above link.

No?
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by thelastPope(m): 1:57am On Mar 24, 2013
You know what is really funny?

1. Hausa/Fulani will never marry Yoruba

2. Igbo and Yorubas are inter-marrying at a crazy rate

3. Hausa/Fulani always insult Yorubas.

4. You cannot find an Igbo leader insult Yorubas

5. But Yorubas will always allign with the Hausa/Fulani in government

6. And Igbos will always allign with Hausa/Fulanis in business

Theres something really wrong here!
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by CyberG: 2:01am On Mar 24, 2013
thelastPope: You know what is really funny? - Nothing funny but it doesn't appear that you are thinking things through, read below:

1. Hausa/Fulani will never marry Yoruba - Really? That is not true! NEVER? Don't exaggerate what you are not in a position to know!

2. Igbo and Yorubas are inter-marrying at a crazy rate - Most ibo girls would rather marry a Westerner grin grin

3. Hausa/Fulani always insult Yorubas. - ALWAYS? Do you know that the Sadaunna himself "insulted" the iboz long before the war? It's in a video! How does Sanusi's opinion imply that a whole tribe of millions mean they ALWAYS?? Again, that is NOT true!

4. You cannot find an Igbo leader insult Yorubas - Maybe they have more sense to realize that the Yorubas are the only saving grace ibos have in Nigeria. Or they cannot say it in public but think about the day iboz receive the same treatment they receive regularly in the north and are told to not stay in the West again. What can your leaders do seeing the only "leader" of iboz ojuku had to run away after the hornets nest descended on him.

5. But Yorubas will always allign with the Hausa/Fulani in government - ALWAYS? Wrong! The hausa/fulani are more likely to trust the West more than the iboz who after losing the upper hand Zik thought he won, turned and betrayed the Hausas killing Balewa, Sadaunna, Maimalari and co! In government, the Westerners have shown that they are FAR better in administration, trust and leadership for the WHOLE country than the iboz. Hence, it is easier for the Hausa to see he will not be discriminated on religion or tribe than the iboz - or why do you think the West is more welcoming than iboland?

6. And Igbos will always allign with Hausa/Fulanis in business [b]- Iboz align with Hausa thinking they can profit from the relationship - money! Iboz are mostly about money, Hausas have needs which they are happy to pay for but that is it. It doesn't mean they will not treat the fuc.kup of iboz anytime so think about it: what is there to be gained when the people you think are buying your services are the ones who ended up bombing you and you never had a chance to spend the money? Plus the West has almost everything it needs and can provide it itself! Buying and selling (trade) was a major part of the history of the westerners and most people do not see it as a big deal, they will do it if they want it. The westerners are not PRIMARILY motivated by MONEY and do not feel that opportunity is limited and must engage in trade. That is why you see that education and craftsmanship (working with the hands) is well respected in the West where the motivation is not necessarily about money. The iboz on the hand see money as the primary motivation for everything.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by aljharem(m): 2:08am On Mar 24, 2013
thelastPope: You know what is really funny?

1. Hausa/Fulani will never marry Yoruba

2. Igbo and Yorubas are inter-marrying at a crazy rate

3. Hausa/Fulani always insult Yorubas.

4. You cannot find an Igbo leader insult Yorubas

5. But Yorubas will always allign with the Hausa/Fulani in government

6. And Igbos will always allign with Hausa/Fulanis in business

Yes very funny indeed because you people know how to lie a lot

1. Fulani and Yoruba marriages are very high

2. Yes it is craze, and so ?

3. Hausa/Fulani alway insult yorubas and Igbos don't ? Should we go back to Achebe's book ?

4. Igbo leader such as Achebe, Nnamdi and co have never insult the ethnic group ?

5. Big fat lie, infact the only antagonist of Hausa/fulani rule are the yorubas remember that. Ever since the first republic to this present date.

6. Business yes which is good, how does that relate to yorubas ?

1 Like

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by thelastPope(m): 2:13am On Mar 24, 2013
alj harem:

Yes very funny indeed because you people know how to lie a lot

1. Fulani and Yoruba marriages are very high

2. Yes it is craze, and so ?

3. Hausa/Fulani alway insult yorubas and Igbos don't ? Should we go back to Achebe's book ?

4. Igbo leader such as Achebe, Nnamdi and co have never insult the ethnic group ?

5. Big fat lie, infact the only antagonist of Hausa/fulani rule are the yorubas remember that. Ever since the first republic to this present date.

6. Business yes which is good, how does that relate to yorubas ?

Hey, look. Put on your thinking cap if you have one and dont discuss like an agbero!

I just told you I have read Achebe's book and didnt find anywhere he insulted the Yorubas. Stop doing the animal farm bleat! Can you show me where he insulted the Yorubas in the book?

All the people that have been insulting Yorubas I can remember are mostly Hausa/Fulani. Even Soludo has joined them.

You can only find Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba marriages amongst royals and politicians. You cant find it with average people. I have seen many Hausa muslims refuse to pray with Yoruba muslims. Many, even in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 24, 2013
The yoruba race with siege mentality, always out to dance to the muzik of ethnic jingoism where none is playing.
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by bittyend(m): 2:36am On Mar 24, 2013
Achebe in his own words:

It is my impression that Awolowo was driven by an overriding ambition for power, for himself and for his Yoruba people. There is, on the surface at least, nothing wrong with those aspirations. However, Awolowo saw the dominant Igbos at the time as the obstacles to that goal, and when the opportunity arose – the Nigeria-Biafra war – his ambition drove him into a frenzy to go to every length to achieve his dreams. In the Biafran case it meant hatching up a diabolical policy to reduce the numbers of his enemies significantly through starvation — eliminating over two million people, mainly members of future generations.

3 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by Boss13: 2:38am On Mar 24, 2013
thelastPope: After reading the book, There was a country, I couldnt find anywhere Chinua Achebe insulted the Yorubas as alleged. So please can anyone explain where he insulted the Yorubas?

His account of Awo's involvement in the civil war did not contain anything like insult or ridicule of the Yorubas. It didnt also contain any thing that could make one call Achebe a bigot. Awo made both good and bad decisions in his time as minister. Anyone can comment on those decisions. how does that translate into insulting the Yorubas? It was simply his account of the war which can be debated and someone could come out to fault with better argument. He had a right to his opinions. But I am concerned that after so much shout on this forum, one would have thought he actually insulted the Yorubas, but he didnt.

Or maybe there is another version of the book that I am not aware of.

Abi oh like the iconic man has said, if you don't like a story, write your own. Please abeg for someone like me that never saw nor experienced the war, it is a fantastic book to show my children of how barbaric Nigeria was previously.
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by bittyend(m): 2:38am On Mar 24, 2013
It's not good to talk bad about the dead. But truth be told, AChebe was a bigot and tribalist who couldn't talk about his tribe without bringing others down and talking about how his people are superior to others.

Let him rest in peace. Stop creating threads that will cause more problems for his legacy!

5 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by thelastPope(m): 2:39am On Mar 24, 2013
bittyend: Achebe in his own words:

It is my impression that Awolowo was driven by an overriding ambition for power, for himself and for his Yoruba people. There is, on the surface at least, nothing wrong with those aspirations. However, Awolowo saw the dominant Igbos at the time as the obstacles to that goal, and when the opportunity arose – the Nigeria-Biafra war – his ambition drove him into a frenzy to go to every length to achieve his dreams. In the Biafran case it meant hatching up a diabolical policy to reduce the numbers of his enemies significantly through starvation — eliminating over two million people, mainly members of future generations.

Please can you tell me how this is an insult to the Yoruba race? All I see there is his critism of Awo's actions and he does have a right to critic it, whether he is right or wrong. How does that translate into an insult to the Yoruba race? Or are you saying every action Awo took was perfect and right and that all his actions in government are Yoruba actions, because that will be opening up a whole different subject matter

4 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by Boss13: 2:40am On Mar 24, 2013
bittyend: Achebe in his own words:

An act of pure wickedness and yet I should celebrate him, Ojukwu and Gowon - NEVER
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by bittyend(m): 2:42am On Mar 24, 2013
The same Achebe also wrote this under a header titled: A History of Ethnic Tension and Resentment.

He observed that the Igbo culture’s emphasis on change, individualism and competitiveness gave his ethnic group an edge over the Hausa/Fulani man who was hindered by a “wary religion” and the Yoruba man who was hampered by” traditional hierarchies.”

http://www.informationng.com/2012/10/there-was-a-country-why-hausa-fulanis-yorubas-hate-igbos-achebe.html

4 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by bittyend(m): 2:44am On Mar 24, 2013
Boss13:

An act of pure wickedness and yet I should celebrate him, Ojukwu and Gowon - NEVER

Achebe bring Yoruba people into his diatribe was his achilles' heel. You don't always need to talk about others to big your people up. He was a tribalist and that was why he couldn't see beyond his tribal prism.

2 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by bittyend(m): 2:45am On Mar 24, 2013
thelastPope:

Please can you tell me how this is an insult to the Yoruba race? All I see there is his critism of Awo's actions and he does have a right to critic it, whether he is right or wrong. How does that translate into an insult to the Yoruba race? Or are you saying every action Awo took was perfect and right and that all his actions in government are Yoruba actions, because that will be opening up a whole different subject matter

Can't you see 'his Yoruba people' there?

2 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by thelastPope(m): 2:45am On Mar 24, 2013
bittyend: The same Achebe also write this under a header titled: A History of Ethnic Tension and Resentment.

He observed that the Igbo culture’s emphasis on change, individualism and competitiveness gave his ethnic group an edge over the Hausa/Fulani man who was hindered by a “wary religion” and the Yoruba man who was hampered by” traditional hierarchies.”

http://www.informationng.com/2012/10/there-was-a-country-why-hausa-fulanis-yorubas-hate-igbos-achebe.html

Where is the insult in all these quotes you are posting? Please point them to me, because I cant see any insult anywhere. Thank you
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by thelastPope(m): 2:49am On Mar 24, 2013
This was what Achebe said from the same section:

Achebe, however, saved some criticisms for his kinsmen. He criticised them for what he described as “hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”
He added that “contemporary Igbo behavior (that) can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.

In other words, he was talking about the effect of tribalism on Nigerian progress and the short comings of the 3 major ethnic groups, not about a particular tribe. If he was insulting the Yorubas, then according to your logic, he was also insulting the Igbos. Doesnt make any sense, does it? It is the Igbo that should really be screaming blue murder here, if at all
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 24, 2013
In addition to the fact that it wasn't an insult, that is actually not a direct quote from Achebe but someone else's interpretation of choice phrases that Achebe used.

thelastPope:

Where is the insult in all these quotes you are posting? Please point them to me, because I cant see any insult anywhere. Thank you
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by Boss13: 2:51am On Mar 24, 2013
bittyend: The same Achebe also write this under a header titled: A History of Ethnic Tension and Resentment.

From your post I observe you don't reside in Nigeria - I hope I am correct. If I am not pardon me. Okay back to your comment, that is the fact on ground, if you reside in Nigeria you will know. I am not a tribalist. I will never be. I learn a lot from the diversity of people. I have to be honest I have been treated unfairly by Yoruba people, just basically I am not Yoruba. I have also been treated same by other ethnic groups too but more from Yorubas. That sucks. To me it is only a coward and a demon that preaches and encourages tribalism. Please also note that I have also been treated equally well by some lovely Yoruba people (educated ones mostly). So sometimes I blame it on exposure.
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by thelastPope(m): 2:54am On Mar 24, 2013
bittyend:

Can't you see 'his Yoruba people' there?

Honestly, no offense, but what is your educational level?

It is my impression that Awolowo was driven by an overriding ambition for power, for himself and for his Yoruba people

The bolded is the subject matter, not Yoruba people. He said Awo was driven by ambition for himself and his people. He was talking about Awo, not his people. You can argue if he is right or wrong, but nowhere there did he insult the Yoruba. In fact, he didnt even insult Awo, he criticized him. Not the same thing by a mile. Except you are saying criticising Awo is the same as insulting him. Insult is when you call GEJ all sorts of unprintable names. Criticism is when you say he didnt make a good decision, get it?

Infact, the statement above is not even a criticism. I just dont want to derail the debate too much, thats why I called it a criticism. It is a writers opinion of a character. Nothing in that statement really says whether the ambition is a good thing or a bad thing. It actually only becomes a criticism when you read it in a broader context for example. if you can connect it to the food starvation policy issue.

2 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 24, 2013
CyberG: You know what is really funny? - Nothing funny but it doesn't appear that you are thinking things through, read below:

1. Hausa/Fulani will never marry Yoruba - Really? That is not true! NEVER? Don't exaggerate what you are not in a position to know!

2. Igbo and Yorubas are inter-marrying at a crazy rate - Most ibo girls would rather marry a Westerner

3. Hausa/Fulani always insult Yorubas. - ALWAYS? Do you know that the Sadaunna himself "insulted" the iboz long before the war? It's in a video! How does Sanusi's opinion imply that a whole tribe of millions mean they ALWAYS?? Again, that is NOT true!

4. You cannot find an Igbo leader insult Yorubas - Maybe they have more sense to realize that the Yorubas are the only saving grace ibos have in Nigeria. Or they cannot say it in public but think about the day iboz receive the same treatment they receive regularly in the north and are told to not stay in the West again. What can your leaders do seeing the only "leader" of iboz ojuku had to run away after the hornets nest descended on him.

5. But Yorubas will always allign with the Hausa/Fulani in government - ALWAYS? Wrong! The hausa/fulani are more likely to trust the West more than the iboz who after losing the upper hand Zik thought he won, turned and betrayed the Hausas killing Balewa, Sadaunna, Maimalari and co! In government, the Westerners have shown that they are FAR better in administration, trust and leadership for the WHOLE country than the iboz. Hence, it is easier for the Hausa to see he will not be discriminated on religion or tribe than the iboz - or why do you think the West is more welcoming than iboland?

6. And Igbos will always allign with Hausa/Fulanis in business - Iboz align with Hausa thinking they can profit from the relationship - money! Iboz are mostly about money, Hausas have needs which they are happy to pay for but that is it. It doesn't mean they will not treat the fuc.kup of iboz anytime so think about it: what is there to be gained when the people you think are buying your services are the ones who ended up bombing you and you never had a chance to spend the money? Plus the West has almost everything it needs and can provide it itself! Buying and selling (trade) was a major part of the history of the westerners and most people do not see it as a big deal, they will do it if they want it. The westerners are not PRIMARILY motivated by MONEY and do not feel that opportunity is limited and must engage in trade. That is why you see that education and craftsmanship (working with the hands) is well respected in the West where the motivation is not necessarily about money. The iboz on the hand see money as the primary motivation for everything.

Summary:

"We know we are using selective and one-sided reasons for denigrating Achebe and Igbos, as opposed to Northerners and their representatives.

However, we don't give a f*uck anyway - Igbos deserve this because they have no other options in Nigeria, after all."

Good to know bro!

2 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by Ikengawo: 3:02am On Mar 24, 2013
So do yoruba people feel that Awolowo wasn't driven by an ambition for power?
Is he not a politician? This is normal for all politicans.
More importantly Achebe said he wanted power, which is true (if you need proof he ran for president) and he wanted to advance yoruba people, which is true and is the reason yoruba people love him.

so what did Achebe say that yoruba people don't already know, believe and even celebrate? You speak of free education in the west under awo. What else do you need as proof that he was trying to advance yoruba?

Yoruba people are just dumb. Thats an insult. Not "awolowo wanted to advance the yoruba"
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by thelastPope(m): 3:08am On Mar 24, 2013
@CyberG,

Even after modifying your post like 4 times, you still came out sounding like a toddler. Grow up and enjoy a good debate. Stop sounding like an Agbero. Give the free education some worth. angry

3 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by bittyend(m): 3:14am On Mar 24, 2013
thelastPope:
Honestly, no offense, but what is your educational level?

The bolded is the subject matter, not Yoruba people. He said Awo was driven by ambition for himself and his people. He was talking about Awo, not his people. You can argue if he is right or wrong, but nowhere there did he insult the Yoruba. In fact, he didnt even insult Awo, he criticized him. Not the same thing by a mile. Except you are saying criticising Awo is the same as insulting him. Insult is when you call GEJ all sorts of unprintable names. Criticism is when you say he didnt make a good decision, get it?

Infact, the statement above is not even a criticism. I just dont want to deviate the dabate too much, thats why I called it a criticism. It is a writers opinion of a character. Nothing in that statement really says whether the ambition is a good thing or a bad thing. It actually only becomes a criticism when you read it in a broader context for example. if you can connect it to the food starvation policy issue.

I should be asking you that question because it seems reading and comprehension isn't your forte. Let me break it down for you: Achebe was implying in that excerpt that Awolowo(the key player) was driven by an ambition for power, for himself and for his Yoruba people(conspirators) over the Igbos. If you had any comprehension skills and had the smart to read between the lines, you will understand that; according to Achebe's assertion, there's no way Awolowo would have done that by himself. He needs conspirators which are his Yoruba people and that was why he alluded to them in that misguided and bigoted excerpt. So bascially, Achebe was talking about a conspiracy between Awolowo and his people for power over Igbos.

Are you a learner or just another simplistic tribalist who just take everything at face value? undecided You need more than that to be an intellectual! undecided
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by thelastPope(m): 3:16am On Mar 24, 2013
bittyend:

Achebe bring Yoruba people into his diatribe was his achilles' heel. You don't always need to talk about others to big your people up. He was a tribalist and that was why he couldn't see beyond his tribal prism.

Honestly, what is really glaring in all your posts is the very bad English. Please do something about it if you can. As for the insults, I still can't find any and I am sure you haven't read the book but are just echoing what you heard from other people
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by bittyend(m): 3:18am On Mar 24, 2013
Igbos opening threads to lure Yorubas against primitive and backward mallams in the desert. cheesy

The mallams are too low for us and Igbos are not even up to par yet. We're already chewing the lousy and arrogant Igbos intellectually, taking on mallams would be a massacre; we don't want hague running after us like they did Charles Taylor. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by bittyend(m): 3:20am On Mar 24, 2013
thelastPope:

Honestly, what is really glaring in all your posts is the very bad English. Please do something about it if you can. As for the insults, I still can't find any and I am sure you haven't read the book but are just echoing what you heard from other people

Imagine this low IQ having ape from naija talking to me about bad English. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm your God when it comes to the use of English.

Record a voice note and pronounce Southwark and Greenwich. cheesy cheesy

I'm waiting.
Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by Ikengawo: 3:22am On Mar 24, 2013
bittyend: Igbos opening threads to lure Yorubas against primitive and backward mallams in the desert. cheesy

The mallams are too low for us and Igbos are not even up to par yet. We're already chewing the lousy and arrogant Igbos intellectually, taking on mallams would be a massacre ; we don't want h ague running after us like they did Charles Taylor. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wrong punctuation mark.
Improper capitalization.

Awo free education?

1 Like

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by bittyend(m): 3:23am On Mar 24, 2013
Ikengawo:
Wrong punctuation mark.
Improper capitalization.

Awo free education?

Wrong punctuation mark in using a semi-colon to join two sentences together cheesy cheesy

No wonder Nigeria is still in the stone age.

And is that how to ask a question in English language?

Primitive Igbo ape!

3 Likes

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by thelastPope(m): 3:24am On Mar 24, 2013
bittyend:

I should be asking you that question because it seems reading and comprehension isn't your forte. Let me break it down for you: Achebe was implying in that excerpt that Awolowo(the key player) was driven by an ambition for power, for himself and for his Yoruba people(conspirators) over the Igbos. If you had any comprehension skills and had the smart to read between the lines, you will understand that; according to Achebe's assertion, there's no way Awolowo would have done that by himself. He needs conspirators which are his Yoruba people and that was why he alluded to them in that misguided and bigoted excerpt. So bascially, Achebe was talking about a conspiracy between Awolowo and his people for power over Igbos.

Are you a learner or just another simplistic tribalist who just take everything at face value? undecided You need more than that to be an intellectual! undecided

Wow! Wow! Wow!

In one statement, you just wrote a revised version of the book! Fantastic! I think you should publish your own revised version. The statement doesn't need any extra explanation but you have found some for it.

May I remind you that it was a book he wrote there, not an article. The book was about Nigerias journey so far, not about Yoruba. You somehow have gotten it into your head that the book was about the Yoruba tribe. That is why you can diabolically insert words like conspirators into it.

He said Awo had an ambition for himself and his people simple. That's a fact.

Even that is not a bad thing in itself.

That is not an insult. Have you ever read a novel before?

1 Like

Re: Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? by bittyend(m): 3:28am On Mar 24, 2013
Ikengawo

Record a voice note and pronounce Greenwich and Southwark.

I'm waiting. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greedy Tinubu? / Amaechi Caught In Amadioha Shrine (pic) / Akwa Ibom State Government Names New Head of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.