Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth (2505 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku / You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Jonathan is an incompetent dog. A dog will even be angry calling Jo a dog. At least a dog is loyal but Jonathan hmm ... When you tell a mad man that he is a mad man, its not an insult, its just telling him what he is, more like examining a patient for different symptoms of illnesses and giving the results. So therefore, calling Jo what he is isn't an insult but just saying the truth and truth hurts so they say.

If I really want to insult him, I will say "Goodluck Jonathan, the Commander in Chief of arm forces, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is the best President in the world". Now that's callling him a fool to his face because we all know that he isn't the best, not even close, very far from it.

#BringBackOurGirls

18 Likes

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by farano(f): 12:50am On Jul 26, 2014
Dis time of d night? smh

1 Like

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by fitzmayowa: 12:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Too many deranged people on the lose...Time to take your medications

9 Likes

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by Idrismusty97(m): 12:54am On Jul 26, 2014
If I really want to insult him, I will say "Goodluck
Jonathan, the Commander in Chief of arm forces,
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is the
best President in the world". Now that's callling him a
fool to his face because we all know that he isn't the
best, not even close, very far from it.
I love your use of Irony or whatever grin, more like telling a dwarf that he is 7ft tall. Anyway;

THIS THREAD HAVE BEEN HIDDEN OR DELETED

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by Agbalanze(m): 12:57am On Jul 26, 2014
Ur profile pix explained ur personality well.
No insult intended but u are a dog, a useless one as that!
I refuse to give u bone and I spit on ur thread!

6 Likes

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by Day11(m): 1:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Please, Respect your leaders and pray for them

#God Bless NIGERIA wink

1 Like

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Agbalanze: Ur profile pix explained ur personality well.

Dogs are loyal, they will die for their people, it's an honour to be called one.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by ola6: 1:43am On Jul 26, 2014
It is possible that you are NOT a Yoruba man, after all, this is a faceless forum where people chat a lot of nonsense. BUT IF you are a Yoruba man. Then, I'm highly disappointed! Omo, Yoruba wo lo ma pe eni tó to bi lo mo ni Aja? I'm shocked. Is this what Tinubu has turned our land into? APC must be voted out of our region!

By the way, GEJ will win 2015

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by jking001(m): 1:50am On Jul 26, 2014
From your write-up it shows you are a mad man on the loose .

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by nairalife2013(m): 4:14am On Jul 26, 2014
Pls dont join d line of those who suffer unknowingly from cursing or making enemies with this man gej, a man of goodwill for d country. He has d THING in him. May God forgive u and giv u a discerning eye lest u wine and dine with yur enemies in d boat on a turbulent sea and jettison yur freinds... I see u can swim but, unknown to u, there is a MOBI DICK lurking and closing in on u. However, may God forgiv and save u.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by RoyalRoy(m): 5:23am On Jul 26, 2014
nairalife2013: Pls dont join d line of those who suffer unknowingly from cursing or making enemies with this man gej, a man of goodwill for d country. He has d THING in him. May God forgive u and giv u a discerning eye lest u wine and dine with yur enemies in d boat on a turbulent sea and jettison yur freinds... I see u can swim but, unknown to u, there is a MOBI DICK lurking and closing in on u. Hyowever, may God forgiv and safe u.

Tahhhhhh..... if I hear!!!

Even though I sincerely disagree with the Op for the use of such foul words on the President of this nation...its very wrong and highly condemnable.

But I will also reject your claim that he has goodwill and mean well for this country. What goodwill does goodluck have? What exactly have you personally gained since he started his administration?
Tell me I want to know. Sentiments apart he has performed woefully even than the military boys.

Goodwill and Goodluck Jo doesn't fit and should never be used in the same sentence!

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by nairalife2013(m): 5:32am On Jul 26, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Even though I sincerely disagree with the Op for the use of such foul words on the president of this nation but I will also reject your claim that he has goodwill and mean well for this country. What goodwill does good luck have? What exactly have you personally gained since he starred his administration? Tell me I want to know. Sentiments apart he has performed woefully even than Abacha.

Goodwill and Goodluck Jo doesn't fit and should never be used in the same sentence!
i may not list what i hav gained now. Even if i didnot, there are others who did. I cannot curse or insult him for that. Even God cannot satisfy everyone at once. Abacha has his woeful side too that could make u shiver and run back to goodluck with yur tail between yur legs! See what i mean?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by RoyalRoy(m): 5:49am On Jul 26, 2014
nairalife2013: i may not list what i hav gained now. Even if i didnot, there are others who did. I cannot curse or insult him for that. Even God cannot satisfy everyone at once. Abacha has his woeful side too that could make u shiver and run back to goodluck with yur tail between yur legs! See what i mean?

Yes what the Op wrote is condemnable in all ramifications. But like you said... you cannot pin point anything you gained from his administration in 4 years plus and yet you say he has goodwill and Plans for the country. That ascertion to me is poor.

The Op may have summed up all his frustration before posting this thread. Just like you he might never have gained anything positive as a citizen of this country under this administration.

No hard feelings... it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by Tonischuller(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Boi....Yhu forgot to take ur pills dis morning... embarassed.....Ow people d Op is my frnd he is actually on amitryptylline...he misd his dose.he wud'nt do diz on a verY good day please
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by amakufrancis(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2014
YorubaJesus: Jonathan is an incompetent dog. A dog will even be angry calling Jo a dog. At least a dog is loyal but Jonathan hmm ... When you tell a mad man that he is a mad man, its not an insult, its just telling him what he is, more like examining a patient for different symptoms of illnesses and giving the results. So therefore, calling Jo what he is isn't an insult but just saying the truth and truth hurts so they say.

If I really want to insult him, I will say "Goodluck Jonathan, the Commander in Chief of arm forces, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is the best President in the world". Now that's callling him a fool to his face because we all know that he isn't the best, not even close, very far from it.

#BringBackOurGirls
ur papa nah dog. BIG FOOL!

1 Like

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by Spicylate(f): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2014
for heavens sake what heroic act do you want him to do? the man has done and is doing his human best. what exactly do you want him to do? tell u exactly what his security aids are doing forgetting that the sects have their eyes stucked to the tv and hands hitting keys on a system just to get in the know. we are dealing with an intelligent set of people and dealing with them isnt easy. if you have an idea, lay it down.
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by omenka(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Even though I sincerely disagree with the Op for the use of such foul words on the President of this nation...its very wrong and highly condemnable.

But I will also reject your claim that he has goodwill and mean well for this country. What goodwill does goodluck have? What exactly have you personally gained since he started his administration?
Tell me I want to know. Sentiments apart he has performed woefully even than the military boys.

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by bloodykiller: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=omenka][/quote]

otu nne gi
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by priscaoge(f): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Many are mad but few are roamingundecided

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by PapaFejiro: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2014
My only advice for you is to take it easy, really, please take it easy. Its not right at all what you did or what you are trying to do with those lines of yours.
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by jaymichael(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2014
ola6: It is possible that you are NOT a Yoruba man, after all, this is a faceless forum where people chat a lot of nonsense. BUT IF you are a Yoruba man. Then, I'm highly disappointed! Omo, Yoruba wo lo ma pe eni tó to bi lo mo ni Aja? I'm shocked. Is this what Tinubu has turned our land into? APC must be voted out of our region!

Half Tinubu is better than a thousand Jonathan. At least Tinubu has foresight, intelligence, he is hardworking and an achiever.He is not clueless. Both may be corrupt, but Jona is more corrupt. If you are faced with a choice of two evils, choose the lesser evil.
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Spicylate: for heavens sake what heroic act do you want him to do? the man has done and is doing his human best. what exactly do you want him to do? tell u exactly what his security aids are doing forgetting that the sects have their eyes stucked to the tv and hands hitting keys on a system just to get in the know. we are dealing with an intelligent set of people and dealing with them isnt easy. if you have an idea, lay it down.

I want him to do what every president is expected to do. I want him to protect his people. I want him to lead the arm forces, all of them, even if he has to give LASTMA guns and they all go to where ever the girls are kept and bring them to their parents. Is that too much to ask?

If he can do this, then I will stick my head up, push my chest out and say I am a Nigerian and I'm proud of my country because we have the best President in the world.

Yes we are dealing with intelligent set of people and if they are more intelligent than the Presidency, then something is not right.

I don't care if PDP, APC or even AIT is in power. I just want our leader to lead us, protect us, serve us and just do the job.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by danot1030: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Agbalanze: Ur profile pix explained ur personality well.
u know I get amaze at how some of u burn on nairaland on issues that are not directed at u. Let d dude be, he's just airing his own opinion, if u do not agree wit him then u move on, let the person concern react to his view, except u are on the pay roll of uncle joe to do dis anyway.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by Facosco(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
I felt sorry for some people by the way of their reasoning how on earth can someone use those harsh words on the person of his own country president giving excuse that he did not give everybody gun to go and search for the missing girls without put into consideration the security and welfare of the girls themselves.
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by 99100(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
This op must be a product of an expired sperm.
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by EdCure: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Good job OP
Leave the whining for the failing retrogressive clueless thug in Aso Rock and his herd of Useful Idıots. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by ibietela2(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
priscaoge: Many are mad but few are roamingundecided

Like the op, don't blame him it's too much mosquitoes in his tumb
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by propzncribz: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
ola6: It is possible that you are NOT a Yoruba man, after all, this is a faceless forum where people chat a lot of nonsense. BUT IF you are a Yoruba man. Then, I'm highly disappointed! [/b]Omo, Yoruba wo lo ma pe eni tó to bi lo mo ni Aja?[b] I'm shocked. Is this what Tinubu has turned our land into? APC must be voted out of our region!

Not everyone on NL is under 30 or even 40 years. Find out first before you jump to conclusion.
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by priscaoge(f): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
ibietela2:

Like the op, don't blame him it's too much mosquitoes in his tumb
Lol Seriouslygringrin
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by ibietela2(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol Seriouslygringrin

I think, who wakes up at 12am and start calling his dad "DOG"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Commissioner Of Health Writes Nyesom Wike. / Fayose Reduces EKSU Tuition / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Military (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.