Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. (9539 Views)

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

Nah, We aint going nowhere! You love watching GEJ frustrate you guys and it will go on till 2019! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

So Ibos need to hide under GEJ? You lot are pathetic.

A Yoruba man got GEJ in there.....it will take another Yoruba man to undo that....just watch...don't make noise yet. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
ndiofeajoka:

i expect that you go and form your yoruba land with whatever is left after we pillage it.
We come from the east while the north will come from the north.
if you are lucky, we may leave only ogbomosho for you.
bloody iddiotic cowards

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guys are really getting your groove under GEJ oooooooh!

So Northerners will team up with Ibos? Your name must be Joseph... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

So Ibos need to hide under GEJ? You lot are pathetic.

A Yoruba man got GEJ in there.....it will take another Yoruba man to undo that....just watch...don't make noise yet. cool

Rantings of a coward! This aint no Amala and Motor park politics! You guys should first register your amala party (APC), but make no mistake about it, your pains and whining shall continue beyond 2019! SAI GEJ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

Rantings of a coward! This aint no Amala and Motor park politics! You guys should first register your amala party (APC), but make no mistake about it, your pains and whining shall continue beyond 2019! SAI GEJ grin grin grin grin grin

Well like I keep saying...an Ijaw man due to an accidental act will be the closest the Ibo man will smell Nigerian Presidency.....I join you in hailing GEJ... grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by T9ksy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
So what's wrong in Fasoranti stating the obvious? Why are you ibos so mischievous, sha?

Hear them, "yorubas are begging the north to stay"................Was it not the same way Pa Awo,that you lot have now turned into your punching bag, carried his weary old body from his ikenne base to go all the way to Enugu to cautioned a 33yr old spoilt brat that you all called "leader", not to go to war. What was ojukwu's response? He said the old man( a man old enough to be his father) was talking platitudes! But decades after the war, you lot are still blaming Awo for your losses despite the fact that he was not a military commander nor did he lead any armed groups during the same war. But you ibos took delight in perpetuating these spurious tales of Awo being responsible for the lives of 2million ibo souls.

At Op, i hear you but we yorubas do not want anything to do with the ibos- we don't trust them, have never did and will never do, so what's the point? when shiiit finally hits the fan as it will eventually do in niageria, everyone will have to fight for his ancestral land. No colloboration, whatsoever.

No wonder they dubbed their cave,"Land of the rising sun"- even their almighty Nri god knew the calibre of people he has to deal with hence he kept a watchful eye (the sun) on them at all times 24/7 else....................... they will sell the garment on his back...................for tuppence.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

Well like I keep saying...an Ijaw man due to an accidental act will be the closest the Ibo man will smell Nigerian Presidency.....I join you in hailing GEJ... grin cheesy grin

GOOD! Now you and your masters can cry me an ocean! SAI GEJ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

GOOD! Now you and your masters can cry me an ocean! SAI GEJ grin grin grin grin grin grin

Naaaaaa.....!!!! it's Ibos that should be afraid, notice how the Ijaws aren't making noise?...they are wiser than Ibos! They know chest thumbing is one of the worst thing to do in politics....you are not there yet and you lot are making the whole lotta noise.!

Ijaws obviously are way wiser than the Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

Naaaaaa.....!!!! it's Ibos that should be afraid, notice how the Ijaws aren't making noise?...they are wiser than Ibos! They know chest thumbing is one of the worst thing to do in politics....you are not there yet and you lot are making the whole lotta noise.!

Ijaws obviously are way wiser than the Ibos.

We can make all the noise we want. First off, this aint our fight, we will just sit back and watch the drama unfold grin grin grin grin grin grin. GEJ is not our son, but we are loving the way he is continuously giving you guys sleepless nights. Now take this message to your Hausa/Fulani masters; GEJ will win the 2015 presidential election and that we hope that when they leave Nigeria, they should take you guys(their perpetual servants)along. grin grin grin
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by NegroNtns(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
ndiofeajoka: I strongly urge the North not to leave their slaves behind when they leave, because I don't trust those red eye ibos and ijaws in Onitsha. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

everytime ibo elders hold conference on ibo future where di they meet at? they meet in yorubaland. when hausa chase your brothers from north where they run to? to yorubaland.

ibo currently exist in name only. your political future is ruined, your homeland is ruined, your women are marrying other tribes and finding a new future for their children, your biafra is ruined, ......pretty soon the ibo tribe will be history, on paper only! you see it happening alresdy.....your brothers prefer to die in hausaland than go home...the ones in lagos will endure humiliation and abuse just to belong in yorubaland - see picture. the ones in north are supporting and carrying flag for your oppressors just so they are spared from deportation - see picture. ijaw has overtaken you and are stepping over your head with political insults and indifference.

the whole land has rejected you, everybody is fvking over you....but yet you keep latching on to this abstract thinking that you are brave. show us the braveness for once and give a resolute response to your oppressors in north......or better yet, raise a finger of rebellion in West. Do something for once....for once, to give action to this empty cry of bravery.

pack of COWARDS!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Dede1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

everytime ibo elders hold conference on ibo future where di they meet at? they meet in yorubaland. when hausa chase your brothers from north where they run to? to yorubaland.

ibo currently exist in name only. your political future is ruined, your homeland is ruined, your women are marrying other tribes and finding a new future for their children, your biafra is ruined, ......pretty soon the ibo tribe will be history, on paper only! you see it happening alresdy.....your brothers prefer to die in hausaland than go home...the ones in lagos will endure humiliation and abuse just to belong in yorubaland - see picture. the ones in north are supporting and carrying flag for your oppressors just so they are spared from deportation - see picture. ijaw has overtaken you and are stepping over your head with political insults and indifference.

the whole land has rejected you, everybody is fvking over you....but yet you keep latching on to this abstract thinking that you are brave. show us the braveness for once and give a resolute response to your oppressors in north......or better yet, raise a finger of rebellion in West. Do something for once....for once, to give action to this empty cry of bravery.

pack of COWARDS!! grin grin

The above post is ranting of a deluded ant.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Eziachi: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
If truth is to be told, there are no such unity anywhere on this planet.
Ndi-Igbo and Yoruba only needed to have mutual respect for each other. The word unity is fantasy that doesn't exist in this corrupt world, even in our families. Respect? yes.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by EkoIle1: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Can you help paste what is in this link for them to see. The lower left side under IGNOBLE

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=XIBWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=DeUDAAAAIBAJ&dq=biafra&pg=3117%2C8754148

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by EkoIle1: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

I see no General on that list! Ever heard of Generals Ogundipe and Diya? grin grin grin

Ode, was ojuku aka your fleeing village warlord not a general?

Dumb assss troll. Abeg fuckkkk off..
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^^^^

Bravery according to ibos. Crushing children to death in a desperate bid to escape!
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Obiagu1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Why should Igbo and Yoruba unite.
God separated us with Bini people for a reason.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eziachi: If truth is to be told, there are no such unity anywhere on this planet.
Ndi-Igbo and Yoruba only needed to have mutual respect for each other. The word unity is fantasy that doesn't exist in this corrupt world, even in our families. Respect? yes.

And do you think that would be possible, bearing in mind the history between these two tribes?
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dede1:

The above post is ranting of a deluded ant.

Dendemoronn Kedu maka ahia

How your weekend? When you dey come Plano again make I organize Nkwobi and some full breasted akata maidens for you, Make you take am cool your hot blood
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa: ^^^^^

Bravery according to ibos. Crushing children to death in a desperate bid to escape!

Are you back? you want some more? grin grin grin
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

Thanks a lot

Thats how Igbos show bravery by crushing children in a bid to escape
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Eziachi: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

ibo currently exist in name only. your political future is ruined, your homeland is ruined, your women are marrying other tribes and finding a new future for their children, your biafra is ruined, ......pretty soon the ibo tribe will be history, on paper only!
grin grin You see why I said that the dream of unity is a wail wind fantasy?
If the above rant worry you so much, you should blame your fathers for supporting the the north when Biafra wanted to leave your paradise and be on their own. How wonderful it would have been now for you seeing Igbo begging you day and night for their visas into paradise?

You can't kick a child and at the same time trying to stop the same child crying. Let it be a lesson that a man pinning another man down in the mud will always remain in the same mud with him.

Its too late crying about Igbo man on your land now, because its what you wanted, what you fought for, what you shed blood for and your own blood shed too in the process.

If Igbos are such an eye sore, you should not have fought for 3 good years trying to keep an eye sore.
That is stupid. In life we only fight for something we viewed as valuable. Until time is called on the charade called Nigeria, I am afraid, you have to bear living with the cause of your consternations.
Any Nigerian who finds it unbearable seeing Igbo man in his village square should petition his senator to table a bill for a referendum on the one Nigerian question. If not just shut up and get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

Ode, was ojuku aka your fleeing village warlord not a general?

Dumb assss troll. Abeg fuckkkk off..

Ojukwu was a general? shocked shocked shocked See what Awolowo's free education has caused You are definitely the greatest dumbass fellow i have ever encountered. ozu. He was a Lt Colonel. Now thank me you filthy ape!
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Eziachi: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

And do you think that would be possible, bearing in mind the history between these two tribes?
Every group of people has history. Germany and Britain fought two world wars that took millions of life, but today, they both share a mutual respect both in NATO and the EU. They don't have to love each other, just respect, irrespective of history. The same for Japan and China.
If you expect Igbos and Yoruba to be ever in bed together-holding hands. No chance in hell!!!
I have more chance going to the moon than for that to ever happen. And that the real truth and reality.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

Ojukwu was a general? shocked shocked shocked See what Awolowo's free education has caused sad sad sad sad. You are definitely the greatest dumbass fellow i have ever encountered. ozu

What was Ojukwu's rank in the Biafran army? Field Marshal? Field Marshal RoadRunner Ojukwu? Or was it Field Marshal Scooby Doo Ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by EkoIle1: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eziachi:

If Igbos are such an eye sore, you should not have fought for 3 good years trying to keep an eye sore.

Very crude and uninformed conclusion.

We got involved and kicked your asss because you took your eyes off the ball, you strayed and overstepped your bounds by invading Yorubaland and you were thought a very bitter lesson.

lol @ Women handbag warriors...
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ichidodo: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

No it cant be possible given that the yoruba are cowaards and backstabbers. I proffer unity wit the s.s,the mid belt and some disgruntled elements of the north via religious ties then leave the cowards to squabble amongst themselves.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eziachi:

grin grin You see why I said that the dream of unity is a wail wind fantasy?
If the above rant worry you so much, you should blame your fathers for supporting the the north when Biafra wanted to leave your paradise and be on their own. How wonderful it would have been now for you seeing Igbo begging you day and night for their visas into paradise?

You can't kick a child and at the same time trying to stop the same child crying. Let it be a lesson that a man pinning another man down in the mud will always remain in the same mud with him.

Its too late crying about Igbo man on your land now, because its what you wanted, what you fought for, what you shed blood for and your own blood shed too in the process.

That is stupid. In life we only fight for something we viewed as valuable. Until time is called on the charade called Nigeria, I am afraid, you have to bear living with the cause of your consternations.
Any Nigerian who finds it unbearable seeing Igbo man in his village square should petition his senator to table a bill for a referendum on the one Nigerian question. If not just shut up and get a life.

We fought Ibos because they aggressed our land in ore and we fought to crush them and teach them a lesson that anytime they take their palmy they should know where to face

Dog wey dey crase still dey recognize fire

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
ichidodo: No it cant be possible given that the yoruba are cowaards and backstabbers. I proffer unity wit the s.s,the mid belt and some disgruntled elements of the north via religious ties then leave the cowards to squabble amongst themselves.

No Yoruba would want anything to do with Ibos who are known to be cowards who flee warfront and kill pregnant women in bed.

Its Ibos who are leeches and flood to yoruba region. How many yorubas go to iboland but for any young Ibo they cant make it in life until they come to SWest

Even Ashebe was trained in the SWest

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Eziachi: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
dayokanu:

We fought Ibos because they aggressed our land in ore and we fought to crush them and teach them a lesson that anytime they take their palmy they should know where to face

Dog wey dey crase still dey recognize fire
Nothing to do with anyone on your land, because You didn't show the same concern when the Fulani took Kwara for keeps and a fulani Emir is still ruling Ilorin as we speak.
Are you sure Igbos are still aggressing your land (I don't even know what that means)? Because if that is an excuse, don't you think its has long expired, judging by the way you guys jugs up anytime MASSOB, BZM or Biafra is mentioned? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

What was Ojukwu's rank in the Biafran army? Field Marshall? Feild Marshal RoadRunner Ojukwu? Or was it Field Marshal Scooby Doo Ojukwu?

hahahahahahhahha. even you? Ojukwu was a LT colonel in the Nigerian Army who fought your Nigeria for 3 good years. Remember how General Ogundipe ran off even without a single shot fired? now thats cowardice! Or should i post the video of Abacha handing Kleenex to our weeping General Diya? grin grin grin grin grin grin Aint that the height of cowardice?
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by EkoIle1: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

What was Ojukwu's rank in the Biafran army? Field Marshal? Field Marshal RoadRunner Ojukwu? Or was it Field Marshal Scooby Doo Ojukwu?

lmao...

It's just funny how these dummy illiterates jump on the internet to troll and run their mouth, but they lack basic understanding of everything..
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by DukeNija(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Jobless Kids!
You needed to see how those Yoruba ladies were all over my joystick during my service year in Ekiti.

I lived with a high Chief who spoke Igbo very well, his daughter told me openly that "I'll marry you if you propose" Lmao! Omo na there fear come catch me.
When my Ada's, Chidinma's and Chinenye's never finish? If I hear!

Yoruba women adore igbo men like crazy! Its like the mere sight of an igbo man gives them the raw chiver of a real man.
There was hardly any lady I met who I didn't lipsrsealed
When them see sure "omo ibo" to dun dada grin

Abeg make una forget all these things jare, we are all one grin

I Love Yoruba Women wink
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Eziachi: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

Very crude and uninformed conclusion.

We got involved and kicked your asss because you took your eyes off the ball, you strayed and overstepped your bounds by invading Yorubaland and you were thought a very bitter lesson.

lol @ Women handbag warriors...

It may be crude and uninformed, but if you know anything better, let me hear it. You guys want one Nigeria but complained that a Nigeria citizen is an eye sore on your land or trespassing in his own country. It doesn't make any sense. The solution is very simply-start the process of kicking Igbos out of your land by supporting Igbos like me that wan't nothing to do with one Nigeria. Then you can talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun / Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] / Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.