Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 (15507 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2013
brokoto: that's why you always come last in class.
*obadiah's voice* YOU REPROBATE HEATHEN grin
grin grin grin YOU DO ERR
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ubenedictus(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin YOU DO ERR
NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURE!!!
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ubenedictus: NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURE!!!
Hehehe
REPROBATE JEW AWAITING THE LORDS NUKES!
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by PastorKun(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
brokoto: REPROBATE JEW AWAITING THE LORDS NUKES!

What's this lord's nukes joke about? Can someone enlighten me.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ubenedictus: NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURE!!!
Hehehe
grin grin TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
brokoto: REPROBATE JEW AWAITING THE LORDS NUKES!
YALL GOT JOKES grin grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pastor Kun:

THE LORDS NUKES AINT NO JOKE CHIEF. ITS THE REAL DEAL LIKE EVANDER HOLLYFIELD

ZECHARIAH 5 VS 1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll, And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it. <<< NUKES grin grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by enilove(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pastor Kun:

It means awaiting the Lord's Neutron Bomb.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
How did I miss this? Nobody should allow himself to be deceived. Study the bible.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by PastorKun(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
obadiah777: THE LORDS NUKES AINT NO JOKE CHIEF. ITS THE REAL DEAL LIKE EVANDER HOLLYFIELD

ZECHARIAH 5 VS 1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll, And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it. <<< NUKES grin grin

How does this translate into a nuke I have come across this passage before, it was being used extra terrestrial gods advocates claim UFOs existed in biblical times. The flying scroll being interpreted to be a mis identified space ship by the ancient bible writers. The way everybody twists scriptures to suit their fantasies is really amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Pygru: 2:10am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 3:49am On Aug 16, 2013
^ You my fewd just like to dey give me plenty job to do sha. grin You too like me o. Abeg make you leaf Obadiah777 make him dey receive breeze for now. I've been reading his recent heretic statements, we go deal with him when the time comes. Make you relax. cheesy
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2013
Bidam: Not all his teachings are false though..some are truths mixed with error..He just need to centre his messages more on Christ..even peter does not understand some of pauls teachings...don't condemn a brother without giving him a benefit of doubt...He quotes revelation, daniel, jeremiah with tremendous insight that even you can't decipher..i pick one or two things that i know are centered on Christ and the rest i throw out as garbage.peace

This is the worst type of deception Jesus warned us about

Mt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The strongest lies are the 90% truths with just the right tweaks. Its meant to deceive the ungrounded and the careless. The dexterity is only a ruse to gain your trust and make you feel at home with their strange teaching. Totally false teachings can do very little damage compared with the partial scriptures and the tweaks.

2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

This person also tribalizes the faith, in his pro black post

https://www.nairaland.com/1383381/negros-hope-realize-going-fight

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 18, 2013
I have said it, and I will continue to say it

CHRISTIANS EAT EACH OTHER ALIVE....

All in the name of who is "Wrong" or "Wronger" than He/She is, who is preaching bullshit and "leading people astray".
Then you stop preaching to the people you want to save and start to eat each other alive when you hear something completely different from what you believe.

The more I read these fights, the more my head hurts, who is wrong? who is right?

And I'm sure if other "Christians" and "other religions" come to "fight", this post will just magically disappear....

Mehn, some things I may never understand about Christianity....

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: I have said it, and I will continue to say it

All in the name of who is "Wrong" or "Wronger" than He/She is, who is preaching bullshit and "leading people astray".
Then you stop preaching to the people you want to save and start to eat each other alive when you hear something completely different from what you believe.

The more I read these fights, the more my head hurts, who is wrong? who is right?

And I'm sure if other "Christians" and "other religions" come to "fight", this post will just magically disappear....

yeah i know. that heathen called Goshen likes causing strife amongst the brotherhood grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by BraveGuy: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: I have said it, and I will continue to say it

I have not time to read all the exchanges on this thread, but while I agree with your surmises, you must also realize that when a wolf appears amongst the brethren, it needs be exposed for what it really is, especially because of those who are feeble and weak; then the rest is left to those who would use their ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to His people.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by BraveGuy: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
No one can stop the lying prophet, except God specifically calls you to challenge them like Elijah did; Moreso in these end times - the dragon will be fierce is using its tail to cast down many stars!

Only God is able to resist the lying prophet and make perpetual wars with the Amalekites from generation to generation.

While it is good to resist the lying prophets, we have a guide in the manner we are to resist them:

"But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is divisive after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is perverted, and sins, being condemned of himself." [Titus 3:9-11 KJ 2000]

Titus 3:10 in KJV 1611, renders it this way: "A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;"
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Yooguyz: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: yeah i know. that heathen called Goshen likes causing strife amongst the brotherhood grin
dude, are you quarelling with Goshen360?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet / Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / 15 Amazing Things To Know About Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.