Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 (15509 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

"28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly , nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God." - Romans 2:28-29
dance around the truth uv nt still given me an answer.
U know that ur friend is nt jst refering to the jews as black colour wise bt also as a race.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: dude that was a revelatiön in daniels,the rolling mountain that crush the foot of the brass statue, christ is address as and by so many things,even a lam with horn self.
NAH THAT AINT DANIELS. THATS THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 1. GET IT RIGHT LOCO
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by hariorh: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Hmmmmn, this should be interesting.
One thing to note: Goshen & Obadiah both claim to have the Holy Spirit working through them. Let's see if the ''Holy Spirit'' will help them to agree or diasgree. Let's commit this brewing battle into the hands of God and ask for the Holy Spirit to grant them inspiration and divine interpretation.

So now, holy spirit is fighting holy spirit?

Men I don tire with the way people pound different doctrines into our heads o. There are so many controversies in the holy book. A single verse in it can mean over 100 different things depending on how the reader (preacher) interprets it.

My advice- let sleeping dogs lie.

Study ur bible and and have a personal communion with ur creator. Be righteous and love all unconditionally.

All the answers will be revealed on judgment day!!!

Peace grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
musKeeto:

Another one added to Frosbel's HAC list..

H - Hate
A - Abuse
C - Condemn

On the list:
Catholics.
Trinity.
More Catholics.
Atheists.
Muslims.
Tithers.
Pope.

YEAH FROSBEL IS JUST A CANTANKEROUS REPROBATE CURMUDGEON

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

"28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly , nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God." - Romans 2:28-29
HE IS ASKING ABOUT LINEAGE JEWS. DONT GET SMART. YOU CANT PULL IT OFF
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: NAH THAT AINT DANIELS. THATS THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 1. GET IT RIGHT LOCO
he is refered to as a lam in revelation,a serpent in exodus ,n brass in daniels.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
hariorh:

So now, holy spirit is fighting holy spirit?

Men I don tire with the way people pound different doctrines into our heads o. There are so many controversies in the holy book. A single verse in it can mean over 100 different things depending on how the reader (preacher) interprets it.

My advice- let sleeping dogs lie.

Study ur bible and and have a personal communion with ur creator. Be righteous and love all unconditionally.

All the answers will be revealed on judgment day!!!

Peace grin
NOPE YOU ARE WRONG. SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE INTERPRETED 100 DIFFERENT WAYS IF YOU GO PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT LINE UPON LINE HERE A LITTLE THERE A LITTLE, NO VAIN OPINIONS AND NO PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS. IF THEY SPEAK NOT ACCORDING TO THIS WORD ( THE BIBLE ) IT IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH FROSBEL IS JUST A CANTANKEROUS REPROBATE CURMUDGEON

Try not to use capitals letters, it implies you are shouting in an angry manner.

I might come across as hateful , when in fact I am only stating the obvious, Jesus is the Way , the Truth and the Life.

I have a serious problem with divisions created by diverse methods of identification in the body of Christ, such as Catholics, Pentecostals, Evangelicals, Baptists ,not to talk of the thousand upon thousands of sects that exist within these various groups.

Christ called us to ONE calling, in ONE Body and answerable only to ONE Spirit , not self appointed MOG and charlatans who like the Hebrew Israelites are misleading, leading and misdirecting countless thousands into error, myth and old wives fables.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: he is refered to as a lam in revelation,a serpent in exodus ,n brass in daniels.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? CAN YOU TRY TO BE MORE COHERENT ? OR IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH BRUV ?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: GUILTY. grin I AM SUPPOSED TO PUT FEAR INTO YOU. SCRIPTURE SAYS

PROVERBS 9 VS 10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding
*rolls eyes*

The fear of the Lord brings humility and righteousness.

The kind of fear your messages inspire is the kind that causes nightmares and paranoia. undecided

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: HE IS ASKING ABOUT LINEAGE JEWS. DONT GET SMART. YOU CANT PULL IT OFF

Lineage means nothing, what matters is birth into the Kingdom of GOD through the Power of the Holy Spirit and faith in Jesus Christ.

The flesh ( including lineage, status, positions etc ) profits nothing . Only Judaizers emphasis the flesh because they have not the Spirit.

"The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life." - John 6;63

Those who boast in the flesh have fallen from Grace.

"For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh " - Philippians 3:3
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

Try not to use capitals letters, it implies you are shouting in an angry manner.

God bless you. I don hala taya yet the man no gree hear. angry

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

I might come across as hateful , when in fact I am only stating the obvious, Jesus is the Way , the Truth and the Life.

I have a serious problem with divisions created by diverse methods of identification in the body of Christ, such as Catholics, Pentecostals, Evangelicals, Baptists ,not to talk of the thousand upon thousands of sects that exist within these various groups.

Christ called us to ONE calling, in ONE Body and answerable only to ONE Spirit , not self appointed MOG and charlatans who like the Hebrew Israelites are misleading, leading and misdirecting countless thousands into error, myth and old wives fables.
SO WHATS YOUR POINT ? YOU HATE THE TRUTH ? YOU CANT STAND SOMEONE WHO IS NOT UTTERING SMOOTH WORDS LIKE YOU. THATS ALL THIS COMES DOWN TO. SCRIPTURE SAYS IF YOU HAVE THE REAL TRUTH YOU WILL GET HATED FOR IT. WHAT I HAVE IS THE TRUTH AND I CAN PUT MY LIFE ON THAT STATEMENT. AND THE FACT THAT THIS THREAD IS OPENED IS PROPHESY BEING FULFILLED. THE TRUTH IS HATED. THIS IS PROPHESY WE ARE EXPERIENCING. THIS IS HISTORY BEEN MADE. SCRIPTURE SAYS THERE WILL BE SCOFFERS IN THE LAST DAYS. THANKS FOR FULFILLING PROPHESY.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: HE IS ASKING ABOUT LINEAGE JEWS. DONT GET SMART. YOU CANT PULL IT OFF
wait a minute we are are christains doesn't mean we are jew,gosh where did u pick ur doctrin frm,. OH! ,i forgot new age religion., ok an that verse is kindof refering to jews as the sons of God,sum1 capable of praising and saying HABA FADA,AND PRAISING GOD, dnt jst pick a verse read it frm verse 17 downwards u'll get the point.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: SO WHATS YOUR POINT ? YOU HATE THE TRUTH ? YOU CANT STAND SOMEONE WHO IS NOT UTTERING SMOOTH WORDS LIKE YOU. THATS ALL THIS COMES DOWN TO. SCRIPTURE SAYS IF YOU HAVE THE REAL TRUTH YOU WILL GET HATED FOR IT. WHAT I HAVE IS THE TRUTH AND I CAN PUT MY LIFE ON THAT STATEMENT. AND THE FACT THAT THIS THREAD IS OPENED IS PROPHESY BEING FULFILLED. THE TRUTH IS HATED. THIS IS PROPHESY WE ARE EXPERIENCING. THIS IS HISTORY BEEN MADE. SCRIPTURE SAYS THERE WILL BE SCOFFERS IN THE LAST DAYS. THANKS FOR FULFILLING PROPHESY.

You are not preaching the gospel of Jesus, you are preaching the gospel of hate against the white race and Jews.

The true gospel is to call all races, peoples, languages etc into ONE body and under ONE head which is Christ Jesus. There is no distinction of color or race or tribe in the eyes of God.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by inspiredbyGOD(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
Both sides are still taking their time before the main battle commences, meanwhile Obadiah has been trying to fend off the attack from camp Goshen.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ishilove:
*rolls eyes*

The fear of the Lord brings humility and righteousness.

The kind of fear your messages inspire is the kind that causes nightmares and paranoia. undecided

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; THIS IS THE TIME FOR FEAR. THE WHOLE WORLD IS ABOUT TO BE ENGULFED IN WW3 AND THERMONUKES AND YOU ARE EXPECTING TO HEAR SMOOTH WORDS ?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Both sides are still taking their time before the main battle commences, meanwhile Obadiah has been trying to fend off the attack from camp Goshen.

are you here for entertainment or to learn scripture brother.

One minute you believe in God, the next minute you are not sure cheesy , this is not entertainment, this is a battle for the truth.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? CAN YOU TRY TO BE MORE COHERENT ? OR IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH BRUV ?
u claim to know the bible,can u just spoon feed urslf or do i have to spoon feed u.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
This is what happens when babies are forcefully taught rediculous religions and doctrins. Show me a 7 year old boy,i will tell you what kind of man he will be. PRISONERS OF THE MIND sad

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
YALL AINT COMING WITH STIFF OPPOSITION AND STRONG MEAT THAT I CAN BATTLE WITH. YOU ARE COMING UP WITH EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS. I DONT DO EMOTIONS. I DEAL STRICTLY WITH SCRIPTURES. I WILL BE BACK WHEN YOU HAVE STIFF OPPOSITION THAT WOULD MAKE ME THINK HARDER.

OH I SEE GOSHEN IS HERE LOL MAYBE I WILL STAY AND WATCH
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

You are not preaching the gospel of Jesus, you are preaching the gospel of hate against the white race and Jews.

The true gospel is to call all races, peoples, languages etc into ONE body and under ONE head which is Christ Jesus. There is no distinction of color or race or tribe in the eyes of God.

u na see now!,u jst said the truth.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: YALL AINT COMING WITH STIFF OPPOSITION AND STRONG MEAT THAT I CAN BATTLE WITH. YOU ARE COMING UP WITH EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS. I DONT DO EMOTIONS. I DEAL STRICTLY WITH SCRIPTURES. I WILL BE BACK WHEN YOU HAVE STIFF OPPOSITION THAT WOULD MAKE ME THINK HARDER.

you won hide under gramma, emotional,opposition is hardly gramma,i know u were refering to me ,u still havnt answered ma damn question,

AN EYE FOR AN EYE ,OR IF I SLAP U ,YOU GO TURN THE OTHER PLACE MAKE I GIVE U 1 DIRTY SATISFACTORY SLAP FOR ALL MY PROVING U MAKE ME DO AND THE RESEARCH AND HEADACH WAY U KNOW PAY ME.
Remember ,jst in case u forgot 1 represents the old testament, the other the new testament.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: YALL AINT COMING WITH STIFF OPPOSITION AND STRONG MEAT THAT I CAN BATTLE WITH. YOU ARE COMING UP WITH EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS. I DONT DO EMOTIONS. I DEAL STRICTLY WITH SCRIPTURES. I WILL BE BACK WHEN YOU HAVE STIFF OPPOSITION THAT WOULD MAKE ME THINK HARDER.

Brother, I am not sure what you smoke during these your 'bible sessions' , but you sure aint dealing strictly with scripture, you are actually twisting it to your destruction.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

Brother, I am not sure what you smoke during these your 'bible sessions' , but you sure aint dealing strictly with scripture, you are actually twisting it to your destruction.
anoda one .
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

Lineage means nothing, what matters is birth into the Kingdom of GOD through the Power of the Holy Spirit and faith in Jesus Christ.

The flesh ( including lineage, status, positions etc ) profits nothing . Only Judaizers emphasis the flesh because they have not the Spirit.

"The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life." - John 6;63

Those who boast in the flesh have fallen from Grace.

"For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh " - Philippians 3:3
LINEAGE MEANS ALOT. THE NEXT RULERS OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL BE RULED BY ONLY LINEAGE JEWS. 144,000 OF THEM. ALL NEGROS. THATS ONE REASON WHY IT IS IMPORTANT. BUT I WILL STOP THERE. IF I GET DEEPER I MAY CONFUSE YOU
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777 is there any other person on earth that teaches ALL ur doctrines?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Okay. I can't go through ALL the post and respond to everyone for now due to short time I have at hand. I have a job to go so I could be a responsible man. Some of you are making some false allegation against me and I'm not happy about it. I will respond later to those allegation or just ignore them.

2. For record purpose, I'm Goshen360 and NOT goshap. Those who know me and have related with me outside this forum can identify me well. I reside in the States and not in Nigeria. That's why if you pay close attention, I'm always doing my post till late night Nigeria time because of the time difference. Besides, anyone who don't believe I'm NOT goshap, we can demand Admin (Seun) to prove it by presenting out IP addresses from which goshap and I are connected to the Internet. I just woke up and only have few hours, like 2 hours to spend on the computer before I step out and return later in the night. That's the truth of the matter.

3. I didn't start this thread for you guys to derail it with side talks. I started this thread so we can deal with false teachings presented by Obadiah777 and we will just go straight to the point. After we're done, we can all understand the damage he's doing to the faith.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
ifeness: This is what happens when babies are forcefully taught rediculous religions and doctrins. Show me a 7 year old boy,i will tell you what kind of man he will be. PRISONERS OF THE MIND sad
ur mind is your strongest tool,the evidence of God in you, u control ur mind it does nt control u, in some case u nid to let ur mind free in other to attain sumtins which r supposed said to be beyound u.take for example the knowledge of ur concious mind(you) is limited,but ur unconcious mind knows all and sees all,when u surrender to the holy spirit in a sense what do u do( NOTE THAT THIS NOT EXACTLY CHRISTAIN BASE).,, I BLIVE WEN THE BIBLE WAS SAYING ,YEA R gods ,tis probably what it meant. Im jst sayn.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
ifeness: This is what happens when babies are forcefully taught rediculous religions and doctrins. Show me a 7 year old boy,i will tell you what kind of man he will be. PRISONERS OF THE MIND sad
ur mind is your strongest tool,the evidence of God in you, u control ur mind it does nt control u, in some case u nid to let ur mind free in other to attain sumtins which r supposed said to be beyound u.take for example the knowledge of ur concious mind(you) is limited,but ur unconcious mind knows all and sees all,when u surrender to the holy spirit in a sense what do u do( NOTE THAT THIS NOT EXACTLY CHRISTAIN BASE).,, I BLIVE WEN THE BIBLE WAS SAYING ,YEA R gods ,tis probably what it meant. Im jst sayn,ur meant to use ur mind nt be a prisoner.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360: Okay. I can't go through ALL the post and respond to everyone for now due to short time I have at hand. I have a job to go so I could be a responsible man. Some of you are making some false allegation against me and I'm not happy about it. I will respond later to those allegation or just ignore them.

Bro do not pay attention to slanderers , that's what people resort to when they have lost the argument.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: wait a minute we are are christains doesn't mean we are jew,gosh where did u pick ur doctrin frm,. OH! ,i forgot new age religion., ok an that verse is kindof refering to jews as the sons of God,sum1 capable of praising and saying HABA FADA,AND PRAISING GOD, dnt jst pick a verse read it frm verse 17 downwards u'll get the point.
DUMMY LEARN TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE AND THE PROPHESIES. THE REAL JEWS ARE THE NEGROS. SEE THIS IS LIKE ARGUING WITH A RETARD. THE BIBLE CLEARLY STATES THAT THE JEWS ARE NEGROS. THE BIBLE STATES THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE LAND IN 70 AD. THE BIBLE STATES THEY WOULD RUN INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA. THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAYS THEY WOULD BE ATTACKED BY CAUCASIANS AND TAKEN ON SLAVE SHIPS. WHAT BIBLE ARE YOU READING OR MORE IMPOTANTLY ARE YOU EVEN READING THE BIBLE AT ALL ? THEN AGAIN SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT THOSE WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE FROM THE FOUNDATION WILL BE DECIEVED BY THE DOCTRINES OF THE BEAST WHICH IS THE DOCTRINES OF DEMONS WHICH IS YOU. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE BECAUSE YOU ARE A WICKED HUMAN BEING. THE LORD DOES NOT LET WICKED PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE WORD. THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE IS CONCEALED FROM WICKED PEOPLE. IT SAYS THAT IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 6 VS 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. THE LORD DOES NOT WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND HIS WORDS BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO BE HEALED. THIS MEANS YOU ARE A WICKED PERSON. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet / Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / 15 Amazing Things To Know About Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.