Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

E-gold Founder Douglas Jackson Shot Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-gold Founder Douglas Jackson Shot Dead (1686 Views)

President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register / Oronto Douglas Is Dead (Jonathan's Aide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-gold Founder Douglas Jackson Shot Dead by Truequest(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2008
E-gold founder, Douglas Jackson, 51, of Sheridan, Mont., was 4 times shot
and killed Friday night on the Seventh Street ramp at East Seventh Avenue by off-duty County Deputy Daniel Montana Jr.,
police said.

A spokesman for the Jackson's family told Fox 31 that the autopsy
details show the shots came from 3 to 7 feet away and were fired at a level angle, not from someone lying on the ground.

The investigation is ongoing, said DA spokeswoman Pam Russell.

More details at WORLDSOFHYIP.NET
Re: E-gold Founder Douglas Jackson Shot Dead by stanlo300: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2008
Thats a very sad story for we e-gold users. Well may God save his soul.What can i say?
Re: E-gold Founder Douglas Jackson Shot Dead by uspry1(f): 2:55am On Mar 30, 2008
I checked on google saying that this is forum hoax with phishing site you provided below: angry

Truequest:

E-gold founder, Douglas Jackson, 51, of Sheridan, Mont., was 4 times shot
and killed Friday night on the Seventh Street ramp at East Seventh Avenue by off-duty County Deputy Daniel Montana Jr.,
police said.

A spokesman for the Jackson's family told Fox 31 that the autopsy
details show the shots came from 3 to 7 feet away and were fired at a level angle, not from someone lying on the ground.

The investigation is ongoing, said DA spokeswoman Pam Russell.

More details at WORLDSOFHYIP.NET

According to the google, i saw the same message mentioned above quote on every different forums but DIFFERENT DETAIL LINK (web addy), that where it come in hoax by scammer(s) who expect people click that link in order to steal people's personal info.

The reason that I am very skeptical of this is because I have been watch FOX tv news all day long not seen the sudden death of E-Gold Founder Douglas Jackson AT ALL!

Same thing with the forum/email hoax of famous singer Michael Jackson's death two years ago!

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua: The Federal Government Owe Us / Oduduwa Hoax! Spotted Brasilan-blacks Are Made Of Igbo,ewe-ghana Etc / State Governor Vs Cabinet Minister - Which Position Is Bigger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.