Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Post Triumphant Entry:GEJ ' Are You The One To Come Or Do We Expect Another?' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Triumphant Entry:GEJ ' Are You The One To Come Or Do We Expect Another?' (559 Views)

Buhari: Don't Buy Me N400m Cars, The Ones I Inherited From GEJ Are Good Enough F / How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? / Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Triumphant Entry:GEJ ' Are You The One To Come Or Do We Expect Another?' by santanovva(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2013
http://m.facebook.com/wongi2/posts/10151297268366782

Without doubts, it is obvious to all that Nigeria's pandora box of problems were pre-GEJ nevertheless this has not reduced the cry for his head when one of our many rots come to light.

When you consider the triumphant entry of GEJ to the seat of President and the high hopes and belief the citizenry had in him I wouldn't blame many of those converted to the anti-GEJ campaign - why should I? When before their eyes, their would-be savior who had :oexperienced Shoeless-ness(I didn't say clueless-ness o!)And had a personal experience and taste of poverty turned out to be no different from the ilk of those who have snuffled life out of Nigeria.

What is the way forward? 'Shey na like this we go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ?'

GEJ you still have the chance to make it right...some Nigerians (minus I) still believe in you.

http://m.facebook.com/wongi2/posts/10151297268366782[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Post Triumphant Entry:GEJ ' Are You The One To Come Or Do We Expect Another?' by Beaf1: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
So if you dont believe in him why the last sentence? Hypocrite!

Bloody Scumbags!
Re: Post Triumphant Entry:GEJ ' Are You The One To Come Or Do We Expect Another?' by Toktee(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Go and tell whosoever sent you to me that phcn is still stagnant,niger delta criminals are back to bussines,that we have more problems now than obasanjo time,boko hallam is killing nigerians on daily basis,i gave nigerians new year gift of fuel subsidy during my first year in office,corruption is on the rise,all the convicted criminals are set free because is complicated,my wife died and arosed on the seventh day,i dismantle obasanjo political structures and create pdp governors forums and made amechi my enemy,so i said do not expect me come 2015

1 Like

Re: Post Triumphant Entry:GEJ ' Are You The One To Come Or Do We Expect Another?' by venatus25(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Toktee: Go and tell whosoever sent you to me that phcn is still stagnant,niger delta criminals are back to bussines,that we have more problems now than obasanjo time,boko hallamare killing nigerians on daily basis,i gave nigerians new year gift of fuel subsidy during my first year in office,corruption is on the rise,all the convicted criminals are set free because is complicated,my wife died and arosed on the seventh day,i dismantle obasanjo political structures and create pdp governors forums and made amechi my enemy,so i said do no expect me come 2015

hold it there, you are rocking with high points, am afraid if you continue my head go scatter.

(1) (Reply)

Is Apc The Messiah We Are Waiting For? / Unfair Arrest And Detention :: What Is Nigerian Govt Under Jonathan Turning To? / Boko Haram Rejects Jonathan's Amnesty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.