Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. (42675 Views)

FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / FG Gazette Raises Questions Over Ali’s Appointment As Customs’ Comptroller-gen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2014
Okay, so I traveled to Kano yesterday and was stuck in a huge traffic for hours. The traffic began a few kilometers away from Kura, which is some twenty km away from Kano. Both lanes of the entire road was heavy with traffic. We dodge the traffic by going off the express road through a village and an old abandoned bridge of a road that probably use to be the main road before the construction of the express road. After by-cutting the express road for several kilometers, we returned to it again around Kwanan Dawaki with Shekarau's military led envoy about two hundred meters ahead of us. We then crossed to the opposite lane of on coming vehicles from Kano and over took him fast before coming back to our lane in the next inter-section. I was able to get some pix of the crowd as we were passing them.

Now what interest me most in the whole of this drama is the thousands if not millions that lined the road from kura to kano. I thought northerners hate anything pdp. Okay, as if that was not enough, some were holding flags of pdp, many wore GEJ and Shekarau's ankara print "aso ebi". Trust the northern political touts, many held machete and clubs "gora". To my utter consternation, they were chanting "Nijeriyya sai Harne (heathen or pagan)", "Nijeriyya sai mai fitsari a tsaye (a bigoted expression for christian in this case they are referring to GEJ", Nijeriyya sai pdp. I think 2015 is going to be very interesting.

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2014
Great
But Is the new minister for education a prof.?

Wow FTC and frontpage..... *£dited*
now I know I'm gonna have a great week ahead.

Thanks to my mum for birthing me
Thanks to Seun, for NL
And finally, thanks to adaobi for accepting to be my babe. grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2014
The last picture is the over bridge as u are about to enter kano. The bridge is filled to the brim with shekarau's supporters. In kano hot sun o.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2014
more pix

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by wasak(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2014
Rented crowd.

42 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by hardywaltz(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2014
Almajiris

33 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Fresh air till 2019 joor!

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by NobleAky(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Tomorrow, the sweeping exercise will commence in all the affected areas by the PDP environmental employees led by Kwankwaso!!! GEJ till 2019!

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2014
wasak: Rented crowd.
If i was not there i would have thought the same. How can crowd that lined up from Kura to Kano be rented?

38 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2014
hardywaltz: Almajiris
No need to be derogatory bro

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Manazz(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2014
hardywaltz: Almajiris

Better appreciate them you halfwit since they are the only kind of halfwits in the North to chant 'Nigeria sai Arne' in support of your GEJ.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by wasak(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2014
Akshow: If i was not there i would have thought the same. How can crowd that lined up from Kura to Kano be rented?

all those guys in d buses are paid agents. the ones watching are only amusing themselves. i live in kano nd i know about their politics pretty well.

47 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by lacasa: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2014
wasak:

all those guys in d buses are paid agents. the ones watching are only amusing themselves. i live in kano nd i know about their politics pretty well.

Gbam!

Dey think its by internet propaganda.

Kano is for Kwankwaso, anytime anyday

39 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Clerverly: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2014
Triumphant entry to failure angry angry

Kwankwasiya sweep the maggot away!

27 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2014
wasak:

Don't tell me what I know. u mean the thousands that line the roads and the huge crowd on the bridge chanting shekaraus name in the hot sun are amusing themselves right?

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2014
lacasa:

Gbam!

Dey think its by internet propaganda.

I thought the same till I saw this crowd yesterday. imagine being held in a traffic from 1 to 5pm in kano cos of thousands of people cheering someone

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by jmaine: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2014
Double. . . . . . . .
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2014
Clerverly: Triumphant entry to failure angry angry

Kwankwasiya sweep the maggot away!
Time shall tell.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2014
Dpress: Great
who dash monkey banana? lol . But he is an academician sha. was once a school principal and work several years in the ministry of education.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by jmaine: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2014
NobleAky: Tomorrow, the sweeping exercise will commence in all the affected areas by the PDP environmental employees led by Kwankwaso!!! GEJ till 2019!

Lolz . . . .Abi oo . . . Useless set of sweepers . . . .. grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2014
lacasa:

I remember Ekiti was for Fayemi anytime anyday.

58 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2014
Op did u c boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Ndababa(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Smh! Kano is home to over 9 million peeps sha.

With these few boys lining the streets, I want to believe you're only up for mischief or something.

Talking about what triumphant entry truly is, were you by any chance in Kano during SLS entry into Kano in the aftermath of his suspension as the CBN boss, Or when Major Almustafa was acquainted? Perhaps you'd know this Shekarau's entry is nothing but a toddler's play, sorry, hogwash!

Sha, I pity Wike cos he's been used as the pawn to set up Shekarau as the messiah who was able to intervene in ASUP palaver...

22 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by alabiyemmy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dpress: Great

See questiion. Must he be a Prof?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ndababa: Smh! Kano is home to over 9 million peeps sha.

With these few boys lining the streets, I want to believe you're only up for mischief or something.

SLS was welcomed by a mammoth crowd -- and that was a suspension -- unlike Shekarau whose entry is supposed to be after his appointment! (Talking about what triumphant entry truly means)

Sha, I pity Wike for he's been used as a pawn to set up Shekarau as the messiah who was able to intervene in ASUP palaver...
what is this one saying

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Clerverly: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Akshow: what is this one saying

He said there was nothing triumphant in that picture you posted cool

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Chubhie: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Akshow: The last picture is the over bridge as u are about to enter kano. The bridge is filled to the brim with shekarau's supporters. In kano hot sun o.
I remember that bridge. Was under construction then. I miss K Town. PDP structure in Kano still tanda.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by ICHINONYE(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
PDP re creating more jobs 4 APC swepers in Kano n don't b suprise Kwankaso wil say he spent 500 milion to sweep everywere, wat a wasteful govment n country I found my self in

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Clerverly:

He said there was nothing triumphant in that picture you posted cool
funny how like minds understand each other. In this case, two dull like minds.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by lacasa: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
jerseyboy:

I remember Ekiti was for Fayemi anytime anyday.

So I thot at first, but rice and stew was the main candiddate there.

This is the North, This is the ancient town of Kano where we define our leaders cool

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by suwailad(f): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is grand mediocrity, peak foolishness and grandiose stewpidity.

You are just ONLY a Minister and you can put up these jamborees. Ediotic fellows. See what Gej has turn nigeria into?

19 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by lacasa: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Akshow: I thought the same till I saw this crowd yesterday. imagine being held in a traffic from 1 to 5pm in kano cos of thousands of people cheering someone

Guy, Kano has over 10million inhabitants and you're talking of thousands

Av u been to kano wen APC holds its rallies where Buhari n co come into town

APC has stamped its badge in Kano for a long time to come esp now that Kwankwaso is performing beyond expectation.

The LG council elections where APC swept all seats in contention sums it up

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project / Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Imo Residents Disobey IPOB's Sit At Home Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.