Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,903 members, 7,841,391 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt (26211 Views)

Patoranking Presents Val Cake To Ayiri Emami's Wife! / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family / Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by dammytosh: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

he flew 50 guests to dubai from nigeria including 2face's parents on first class.. he paid for the venue of the wedding and the live band. how more generous can he be? there are richer people than him in the same nigeria who don't give a flying fück about the masses!

Tuface and Annie are part of the masses I guess. This is a serious defence. grin grin
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

he flew 50 guests to dubai from nigeria including 2face's parents on first class.. he paid for the venue of the wedding and the live band. how more generous can he be? there are richer people than him in the same nigeria who don't give a flying fück about the masses!
seems you don't understand what am saying. he flew all those people to the wedding because of Tuface! Ordinarily he wouldn't do that for you and i. I heard from a reliable source that he is somehow stingy to his boys. so i heard.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by coogar: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
dammytosh:

Tuface and Annie are part of the masses I guess. This is a serious defence. grin grin

what about the 50 guests he flew down to dubai? he's 2face's buddie but what about the ordinary folks he took to dubai?

LADY OF RAGE: seems you don't understand what am saying. he flew all those people to the wedding because of Tuface! Ordinarily he wouldn't do that for you and i. I heard from a reliable source that he is somehow stingy to his boys. so i heard.

don't rely on hearsays.
ayiri is a CEO of many oil consulting groups - he's an employer of youths. he puts food on the table of many people. what is expected of him? go to the meat market and toss million dollar notes into the air?
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by cold(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

what about the 50 guests he flew down to dubai? he's 2face's buddie but what about the ordinary folks he took to dubai?

don't rely on hearsays.
ayiri is a CEO of many oil consulting groups - he's an employer of youths. he puts food on the table of many people. what is expected of him? go to the meat market and toss million dollar notes into the air?
when i mean stingy, he doesn't give you fish, but he teaches you how to fish. that's what i meant.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by eminikansoso(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
ItsModella: wtf? warri man trying to form scottish grin grin grin

and the shoes na die grin grin grin

MY GUY NO BE SMALL THING grin grin grin grin
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by coogar: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
cold: The dude must be seriously minted https://www.nairaland.com/377802/ayiri-emami-man-most-expensive

utterly minted!

LADY OF RAGE: when i mean stingy, he doesn't give you fish, but he teaches you how to fish. that's what i meant.

and lady of rage wants fish but not how to fish......
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by slimfit1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
Well black people will always be black people careless and some other word I can't use, after he will say white People are calling him monkey. You spent 20 million on one person, when the rest of is people need money for hospital bills and food to eat. South South people you give me jokes.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

utterly minted!

and lady of rage wants fish but not how to fish......
hehehehehe! you got me on that one.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Idowuogbo(f): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

he's a millionaire in pounds....na beans to own a yacht?
i like his dress sense - he's bold to have worn that. the kilt looks like idowuogbo's skirt in her secondary school in ijebu-ode!
Lmao! 1-0 angry angry
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by osifred(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
He is rich and that's what matters not his dressing
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by coogar: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! 1-0 angry angry

badosky, no vex!
i was just reminiscing about the good old days when your skirt was the talk of the town. 2 back pockets filled with hausa groundnuts. grin
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by rapthugx(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
Imanuelle: So now he's popular?

Cos i sincerely never hrd of him before.

Does dat also make him a celeb?
I dnt thnk u kno him. This guy gave out toyota spider cars to his guest as souvenir during his wedding few years ago. That u don't know him does nt mean he is not a celeb! grin
Imanuelle: So now he's popular?

Cos i sincerely never hrd of him before.

Does dat also make him a celeb?
I dnt thnk u kno him. This guy gave out toyota spider cars to his guest as souvenir during his wedding few years ago. That u don't know him does nt mean he is not a celeb!
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by tpia5: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
I dont know him, but i googled the guy and all i can say is, how do people cope with so much money?

Its just mind boggling.

And are those incredible hulks working for him, nigerians?

Fear dey catch me o!
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by park007: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dat is not Ayiri, but his immediate younger brother.

Amebo.com

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by sylve11: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
tpia@:
I dont know him, but i googled the guy and all i can say is, how do people cope with so much money?

Its just mind boggling.

And are those incredible hulks working for him, nigerians?

Fear dey catch me o!

grin grin grin cool
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Mudley313: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
slim fit :
Well black people will always be black people careless and some other word I can't use, after he will say white People are calling him monkey. You spent 20 million on one person, when the rest of is people need money for hospital bills and food to eat. South South people you give me jokes.

why you dey vex? izzit ya money??
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ayiri Emami is easily a billionaire in naira.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by evera(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
gunuvi: I am not surprised cos Ayiri in yoruba means someone who is crazy. So pls don't blame him

Point of correction Ayiri means praise the full pronounisatn Ȋ̊§ Ayirioritse meaning praise God in itsekiri language
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by igben(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ayiri emami u2much....
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by toju: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
tsekiri
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
why is the cross hanging over his d!.ck is it so that jesus can enter it?
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by nineville(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

You sure say na Mama Charly pounds abi na Sudanese Pounds ?!
Na by yatch?! angry

Me sef get yatch na..

The sudanese pound u are refering to is even worthier than our naira. Be it sudan or south sudan. 1 south sudanese pound ssp or sudanese sdg ~=40 Naira.
thus do the calculation, also don't feed us with wrong info here!
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by ogaemma: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
His name is Ayiri Emami, a Warri born oil magnate who gave 2face and Annie N20 million naira and ferried his yacht from the US to Dubai for their wedding.

He is not an oil magnate. He is a bunkery magnate. One of the bigest corruption tool of Gov. Udughan. They use him for mostly satanic deeds.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
He is in his mid 30s.He is the chairman of A&E Petroleum, you need to visit escravos to see the kind of biz the company is into(Supplies Chevron diesel used in running their facilities in Escravos),Owns a resort in Escravos,A hotel in Warri town and he empowers those who have the opportunity to get near him.He is Tuface's godfather.can do anything for that dude.Once bought Tuface a Range Rover sport in 2009.Nobody can tell his actual source of wealth only beer parlor gist.Once hired a private jet from Houston Texas to Dubai to go negotiate with a Sheikh in Dubai for the release of his Boss Ibori.Use to know him very well when i was still around. Why earn so much money if u cant spend it? Money is meant to be spent, if u make modest money spend modestly, if u make a ship load of money then spend a ship load of money.

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by okechukwu2013: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ayiri might have a flawed sense of dressing but as at today you cannot count 10 money bags in south south and skip this dude! This guy practically runs Delta state his wealth can not be overemphasised
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by eriegua83: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
Where he comes from it mean PRAISE.
gunuvi: I am not surprised cos Ayiri in yoruba means someone who is crazy. So pls don't blame him
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Kalemba1: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ogulagba one of warri, D̶̲̥̅̊ God fada, ‎​ĩ̷̊ loyal 4 u̶̲̥̅̊, highest paid man in Warri, currently constructing A $ G petrol $ a jetty in warri. Haters if u̶̲̥̅̊ happen 2 see dis guy, ‎​ĩ̷̊ bet u̶̲̥̅̊ , u̶̲̥̅̊ cant near is convoyed. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ learn 2 give respect 2 who deserved it. Dat bros is less than 35yrs
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by eriegua83: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
BASH OLOYE the civilian general, the only billionaire that invest in his own village. You too much. Who nor like you make he hug transformer, after all na hustle u hustle make the person go hustle if the thing easy. Carry go youngest chief.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by eriegua83: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
UPGRADE ur life so that he can extend that generousity to you.
LADY OF RAGE: he is generous but he knows the kind of people he is generous to. not everyone my dear.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
grin I was gonna say that. You beat me to it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maureen Solomon Pregnant With 3rd Child After 12 Years / Checkout Latest D'banj Lovely Pictures / FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.