Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,166 members, 7,852,968 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt (26217 Views)

Patoranking Presents Val Cake To Ayiri Emami's Wife! / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family / Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahahaha!! no, I mean...wtf? damn, I didn't think you were this dense.

Wow, this is unbelievable. I'm actually talking to a blockhead... shocked shocked

keep talking while I microwave my popcorn, I'm actually starting to enjoy your display of stupidity.
Na wa wah madam Modella.Are you sure you are the one typing these heavy thunder bolts?Be like the Dude don bring out the beast in you.Me when be your open admirer(Lover) you don let fear begin catch me about you.Abeg if na you they type these Hiroshima and Nagisaki bombs give this guy abeg small small for am abeg you in the name of chukwu nor enu Igwe
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 26, 2013
chingyjant:
Na wa wah madam Modella.Are you sure you are the one typing these heavy thunder bolts?Be like the Dude don bring out the beast in you.Me when be your open admirer(Lover) you don let fear begin catch me about you.Abeg if na you they type these Hiroshima and Nagisaki bombs give this guy abeg small small for am abeg you in the name of chukwu nor enu Igwe
chukwu nor enu igwe? is that real igbo? grin grin
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by jadakiss213(m): 2:30am On Mar 26, 2013
toluxa1: Oil magnate or Militant?
All join..the common factor there is is 'Oyel'..BTW,2face Idibia was Ayiri's best man when he got married a couple of years ago.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
chukwu nor enu igwe? is that real igbo? grin grin

I nor try?That is the little Igbo i can speak jare.Atleast i try.Please on a serious note just free the dude cause there are better things to argue about not someone that is inconsequential to the Nation
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 26, 2013
Remember in my secondary school days we had to wear a kilt. I hated it so much. Please is this now seen as the latest fashion ?
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 26, 2013
chingyjant:
I nor try?That is the little Igbo i can speak jare.Atleast i try.Please on a serious note just free the dude cause there are better things to argue about not someone that is inconsequential to the Nation
hahahahaha!! the joke is actually on the guy.

I can't waste my precious words on him, all I can do is troll him with gif images. grin grin grin
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 26, 2013
awww...cool speech ravendog, it's a shame I can't respond with a gif now....

So long fam, till we meet again cheesy cheesy
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by eriegua83: 6:29am On Mar 26, 2013
Tribalism and jelousy is Nigerias greatest problem. If he were to be your tribes man you will be spitting a different thing.
chingyjant:
No need to argue with you.Who nor go nor know.Ignorance will never give Nigerians independence
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Zammydagreat(m): 6:35am On Mar 26, 2013
don't joke with this guy, he invited 50cent to warri last 3years i guess.....he is the own of 911 entertainment, 911 beach, all 911 hotels.......but am disappointed, heard he gave 2face 20millie while is label artiste meshack is suffering....ayiri a.k.a bash oloye i nor blame u at all...they waste our community money
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 26, 2013
devour129: This guy made so much money from good luck,was nothing before gej .one day my own person go enter government

it is Ibori dat made Ayiri nt Goodluck. Confirm ur facts 1st.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2013
if you have been in warri for the past 15 years you should know the story, NOT AS PLEASANT
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella: awww...cool speech ravendog, it's a shame I can't respond with a gif now....

So long fam, till we meet again cheesy cheesy

You keep calling me names....

What i have offered still stands; think on it, pray on it. grin grin grin
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by eriegua83: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2013
On point, my pa( zammany) how far
Zammydagreat: don't joke with this guy, he invited 50cent to warri last 3years i guess.....he is the own of 911 entertainment, 911 beach, all 911 hotels.......but am disappointed, heard he gave 2face 20millie while is label artiste meshack is suffering....ayiri a.k.a bash oloye i nor blame u at all...they waste our community money
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by logica(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2013
jadakiss213: BTW,2face Idibia was Ayiri's best man when he got married a couple of years ago.
Interesting. So he had no life-long friends? So 2face became his "best-friend" after their meeting? Or none of his old friends were good enough for the show he wanted?
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2013
I find the open 'love affair' between Tuface and this guy rather curious. Everyone knows he is an underworld kingpin, with blood on his oily hands. . .beginning from his days as a common thug to when he became Ibori's enforcer and hatchet man, and eventually a Mafia boss in the Warri creeks. He's richer than Croesus, no doubt, but he is not the sort of figure a supposed good guy like Tuface should be openly associating with.

Having said that, I can't quarrel with his untold riches.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by dopeJemi: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2013
logica: Interesting. So he had no life-long friends? So 2face became his "best-friend" after their meeting? Or none of his old friends were good enough for the show he wanted?

So whoever he chose 2 be his best man is nau important? Hmmm! Dats new
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by agohavivi(f): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2013
Looks stewpiiiiiid! Fashion gone wrong.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by stainlessify: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2013
Honestly, I didn't knw some men will look better on skirt... grin

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
logica: Oh, are you one of his concubines? Why he dey pepper you for body like dis?

GOD forbid! I reject it.
FYI, I don't know him from Adam!
GOD forbid again!, tufiakwa!, mbanu!
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ravenwolf:

I am not surprised, it's very much like you,

But i wont give up on you just yet,

My milk of human kindness overflows,

Meddlesomeness is a Cancer.

Have a great day
Between me and you, who is being meddlesome? I commented like every other person on this thread and that act has now become a problem to you. If meddlesomeness is indeed a cancer, then yours must be at the terminal stage.

You're such a waste of space. You're so slow witted, you don't even know when to back down. Milk of human kindness my azz, more like milk of your stupidity.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by mabebe1(f): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
devour129: This guy made so much money from good luck,was nothing before gej .one day my own person go enter government
who told u dat, he startde makin his money wen ibori was d gov of delta state
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by eriegua83: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
U would be so fortunate if u were because ur generations unborn will call u blessed.
[quote author=ferhyntorlah
GOD forbid! I reject it.
GOD forbid again!, tufiakwa!, mbanu![/quote]
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by eriegua83: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
would be so fortunate if u were because ur generations unborn will call u blessed
ferhyntorlah: GOD forbid! I reject it.
GOD forbid again!, tufiakwa!, mbanu!
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by mabebe1(f): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
utumunta:

it is Ibori dat made Ayiri nt Goodluck. Confirm ur facts 1st.
pls tell him 4 me
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by oseiwe(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
This Ayiri thread don too long oh. I agree say na shining star, we all knw dat he can dress beta than dis. Na make he bring link come make I click concern me.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by mabebe1(f): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
oseiwe: This Ayiri thread don too long oh. I agree say na shining star, we all knw dat he can dress beta than dis. Na make he bring link come make I click concern me.
i dey tel u.
u've just said it all. I hail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell / Maureen Solomon Pregnant With 3rd Child After 12 Years / Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.