Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,995 members, 7,841,814 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt (26214 Views)

Patoranking Presents Val Cake To Ayiri Emami's Wife! / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family / Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by coogar: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
Okija_juju:
You sure say na Mama Charly pounds abi na Sudanese Pounds ?!
Na by yatch?! angry

Me sef get yatch na..

of course, it's by yacht!
do a bit of research on this dude - he's very rich. he's married with 2 kids and he drives a vintage bentley in lagos. he's a bold dresser, he gets top marks from me minus the ridiculous chain.

2 Likes

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by zolajpower: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
MY BROTHER CARRY GO. CHOP YOUR WHILE YOU ARE ALIVE, NO MIND BAD BELLE PPL

2 Likes

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by tinuolababy(f): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
toluxa1: Oil magnate or Militant?

grin grin grin
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
A typical deluded characteristics of a negro: Always known to exhibit signs of inferiority complex both in their behaviors and dressings.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Francheezy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
lol @OKIJA...............if im no giv 2baba dat money, nobody 4 no am
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Mamaflex(f): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls fellow NLs, how do i change my username?? Seriously i need ur help. If its not possible also let me know. Thnks in anticipation.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by coogar: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
donedy: A typical deluded characteristics of a negro: Always known to exhibit signs of inferiority complex both in their behaviors and dressings.

why are you hating on a young black man?

Mamaflex: Pls fellow NLs, how do i change my username?? Seriously i need ur help. If its not possible also let me know. Thnks in anticipation.

consult okija-juju!
a seven-day fasting and praying in his temple automatically changes your username to whatever name you desire. just take 3 yards of red cloth, 20 gallons of palmwine, 5 awka kolanuts and a pregnant monkey along.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
My Scottish colleague has just identified that tartan as the Blackwatch Tartan belonging to the Clan Gordon.

He also said this man is the worst looking scotsman he has seen in his life, and begs this man to stop insulting his country.

I don laugh roll under desk this afternoon cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by GalaxyNoteII: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Don't these ppl usually have Chinese sounding names?

He should trace his ancestors to China, instead of crossdressing and pretending Scottish fashion.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by GalaxyNoteII: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mamaflex: Pls fellow NLs, how do i change my username?? Seriously i need ur help. If its not possible also let me know. Thnks in anticipation.

Pay me and I'll talk to the chief for you.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by rcb34: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
amebotweetblog: is he putting on skirt or what? and what kind of style is this?

scotland style
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

why are you hating on a young black man?

Bro, this is not hating; I was only putting down an obvious facts.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by toluxa1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ayiri yii ti Yilori sha
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by coogar: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
donedy:
Bro, this is not hating; I was only putting it down an obvious facts.

if a scottish dude wears ankara, we would cheer his bravery. a nigerian wearing a kilt should not be derided. if that's what makes him comfortable, by all means let him rock his kilt.

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by TableLeg(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
toluxa1: Ayiri yii ti Yilori sha
How though?!
Are you mad because he aint giving you a couple of crumbs or what?!
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Symphony007: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
He looks like a learner!
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Fogman(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
This dude is darin
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by ak4God(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Stop all this crap.The Guy is one of the biggest guy from Niger Delta.He has been given money and valaubles to some of the artistes including TIMAYA,SOUND SULTAN,TUFACE...Whether he dress well or not,the guy is super rich..Pls i like him like that.Ayiri,carry go joor!!

2 Likes

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by dopeJemi: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ayiri wo oh, eh Ayiri wo

Abeg carry on my broda, u get d money scatter, dress as u Like, e no concern nobody

Dose of una wey dey say he dey crase, if He say make una tie wrapper waka 4 street say he go give una 5m.. Una go do ​A♏, una just dey here dey make mouth undecided
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
specialguest: Ehn wats this madness? Are you sure this is the man that gave them 20 million?he looks more like jim iyke's playmate to me. tongue
the dude is stupidly rich. was at his wedding years back and meeehn! come see wedding! Tuface was invited for his wedding to sing and he bought tuface a RANGE ROVER SPORTS!

2 Likes

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Mamaflex(f): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
consult okija-juju!
a seven-day fasting and praying in his temple automatically changes your username to whatever name you desire. just take 3 yards of red cloth, 20 gallons of palmwine, 5 awka kolanuts and a pregnant monkey along.[/quote] Funny...
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Mamaflex(f): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Pay me and I'll talk to the chief for you.
Is like its impossible
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by coogar: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: the dude is stupidly rich. was at his wedding years back and meeehn! come see wedding! Tuface was invited for his wedding to sing and he bought tuface a RANGE ROVER SPORTS!

you are right - he spent N150 million on his own wedding in 2011. tuface was one of his groom's men. he gave tuface N20 million for the dubai wedding too. he seems to be very generous - he is into oil so such is their lavish lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by logica(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
Yorubas know what "Ayiri" means.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by ak4God(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dont be tribalistic,am a confirmed Yorubaman,but AYIRI na confirm sure guy..Ask people wey know him.Afterall sound sultan na Yoruba Boy(FASASI)and he gave him landed property on island.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

you are right - he spent N150 million on his own wedding in 2011. tuface was one of his groom's men. he gave tuface N20 million for the dubai wedding too. he seems to be very generous - he is into oil so such is their lavish lifestyle.
he is generous but he knows the kind of people he is generous to. not everyone my dear.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Areaboy2(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
KINGwax: There is no better defination of madness!

are you sure?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bros eeeee nothing do you. I love the outfit.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by coogar: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: he is generous but he knows the kind of people he is generous to. not everyone my dear.

he flew 50 guests to dubai from nigeria including 2face's parents on first class.. he paid for the venue of the wedding and the live band. how more generous can he be? there are richer people than him in the same nigeria who don't give a flying fück about the masses!

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by cold(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
I recall there was a thread on this same dude some years back.2010 or thereabout.Lemme see if I can dig it it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.