Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Protesting David Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting David Mark (607 Views)

David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesting David Mark by LaurenRampton: 6:05am On Mar 25, 2013
If you are not aware, politician David Mark has rejected a bill that would provide unemployed graduates N20,000 monthly. The response to this occurrence has been mostly negative and the government needs to know that. To show how much this action has been opposed, I say that a petition should be filed. At the following website, I have created a digital petition that can be signed electronically:

https://www.change.org/petitions/david-mark-pass-the-bill-that-would-allow-unemployed-graduates-n20-000-monthly

In order for the political landscape of Nigeria to change, we have to remind the government that the common population is important.
Re: Protesting David Mark by Adurangba(f): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Some Nigerians are un educated. There are over a hundred members in the Nigerian Senate. How can they carry a story that one member, the Senate President, single handedly reject a bill mandating unemployed Nigerian graduates be paid 20,000 monthly? How is that possible? My people, please let us use sense any time we post such silly articles
Re: Protesting David Mark by LaurenRampton: 7:33am On Mar 25, 2013
Adura_ngba: Some Nigerians are un educated. There are over a hundred members in the Nigerian Senate. How can they carry a story that one member, the Senate President, single handedly reject a bill mandating unemployed Nigerian graduates be paid 20,000 monthly? How is that possible? My people, please let us use sense any time we post such silly articles

This is the type of political apathy I'm sick of! Please tell me, what do you think about the bill?
Re: Protesting David Mark by biafransoul: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2013
Op, are you sure you're truly ok?
Re: Protesting David Mark by LaurenRampton: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2013
biafran soul: Op, are you sure you're truly ok?

Yes.If you want Nigeria to be able to compete with the rest of the world, changes, big and small, will have to be made.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Amnesty Should JONATHAN Grants BOKO HARAM? / Are Nigerians Really Cowards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.