Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online (164125 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC 25/26 Aspirants 2015 / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC 22) Passing-out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Guideway: 1)The Exam date?...
When are we writing d exam?...
2)is it 'interview' or 'exam' or both?...If is Exam,
hav anyone written d exam b4?... Or anyone with knowledge of d exam mode and Question type...... Please educate me on that
3) is shotlistment of candidates the final phase or the 1st phase?
Wen ones name is shotlisted, is it a guarantee 4 d Job? ... Tnx
1. There is no exams for Nigerian army DSSC and SSC.
2. No exams pls
3. After application closes, the Dept of Military Secretary, Army HQ, shortlists 20 people (dont ask me the criteria, na naija) each for DSSC and SSC per state and the federal capital for interview. When the 'chosen ones' report for interview, the processes begin: credentials screening, medicals, 3km endurance race and finally facing the armed forces selection board. From there, the board shortlists 5(mostly) each for DSSC and SSC per state and d FCT to report for training as officer cadets.

NMS/95
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
Justyaxx:
2. No exams pls
3. After application closes, the Dept of Military Secretary, Army HQ, shortlists 20 people (dont ask me the criteria, na naija) each for DSSC and SSC per state and the federal capital for interview. When the 'chosen ones' report for interview, the processes begin: credentials screening, medicals, 3km endurance race and finally facing the armed forces selection board. From there, the board shortlists 5(mostly) each for DSSC and SSC per state and d FCT to report for training as officer cadets.

NMS/95
gbam that's all. But I get one question to ask o. Person wey get owokowoko for yansh fit join Nigeria Army? grin
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
miz tola: lol
Miz tola hope you will marry me. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Guideway: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
@Justyaxx
tnx man...... U too much
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
gbam that's all. But I get one question to ask o. Person wey get owokowoko for yansh fit join Nigeria Army? grin
Lmao..Guy which one be owokowoko again na?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Guideway: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2013
*Letter of attestation from two recognizable Referees....
When is this letter of attestation needed?...... Infact, when are we going to submit it?...... Tnx and remain blessed
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Guideway: *Letter of attestation from two recognizable Referees....
When is this letter of attestation needed?...... Infact, when are we going to submit it?...... Tnx and remain blessed
When you are lucky to be among the 20 shortlisted for interview from your state, that is when you take it with you when going for the interview.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Guideway: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2013
lipsrsealed[color=#006600][/color]Lolz......
Among 20?... Why 20?.... The number is too small nah :-XLolz......
Among 20?... Why 20?.... The number is too small nah ;(
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Guideway: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2013
Tnx man..
No deed of preparing my own attestation now. Until my name appear...
Does d above idea make sense?.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2013
Guideway: Tnx man..
Yes. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
grin Hahaha. We go born fine boy.
o.k Emma, I hear u, u can carry on.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Justyaxx:
2. No exams pls

NMS/95
thks sir. Pls what is the meaning of NMS/95?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Guideway: Tnx man..
ur idea is welcome
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gideon360:
thks sir. Pls what is the meaning of NMS/95?
NMS means Nigerian Military School Zaria.
We (Ex-boys) use our NMS number, to identify our set regardless of which company (Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, or Foxtrot) you were back then.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gideon360:
o.k Emma, I hear u, u can carry on.
Thank you sir. MIZ TOLA GIDEON HAS FINALLY ENDORSED OUR MARRIAGE. So what's your take about it, because am in rov. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Justyaxx:
Lmao..Guy which one be owokowoko again na?
Oor oor oor. How many times? You no know wetin b Owokowoko? Owokowoko is a systemic disease that is characterize by severe haemorrhage in anus due to erosion of the walls of the colon by ulceration caused by viral,bacteria and other infectious microbes. Some of the symptoms of the disease include mahau mahu, yansh bleeding, agbomalaka, egbrude and uloka. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Oor oor oor. How many times? You no know wetin b Owokowoko? Owokowoko is a systemic disease that is characterize by severe haemorrhage in anus due to erosion of the walls of the colon by ulceration caused by viral,bacteria and other infectious microbes. Some of the symptoms of the disease include mahau mahu, yansh bleeding, agbomalaka, egbrude and uloka. grin
Oh ok I get it. It will actually disqualify you straight up. During medicals you will be asked to step out of your clothes and everywhere will examined including your balls. You will also be asked to bend, spread your legs and to keep coughing repeatedly while they peruse your shit hole for traces of almighty Owokowoko(lol)
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Justyaxx:
Oh ok I get it. It will actually disqualify you straight up. During medicals you will be asked to step out of your clothes and everywhere will examined including your balls. You will also be asked to bend, spread your legs and to keep coughing repeatedly while they peruse your shit hole for traces of almighty Owokowoko(lol)
Hahaha. Hahaha. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Justyaxx:
Hahaha. Hahaha. grin
What if a person has big stick and ball, will that disqualify him?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Hahaha. Hahaha. grin
What if a person has big stick and ball, will that disqualify him?
Naaaaa.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Johnnyemy: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
Justyaxx:
Bro what of deformed teeth like a single coloured teeth?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Johnnyemy:
Bro what of deformed teeth like a single coloured teeth?
I really dont think so cos I have never seen nor heard of anyone disqualified in any of the arm of service because of something that has to do with dentition.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 12, 2013
Justyaxx:
eww!! Dats just nasty!
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 12, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Thank you sir. MIZ TOLA GIDEON HAS FINALLY ENDORSED OUR MARRIAGE. So what's your take about it, because am in rov. grin
hmmmmmmmm!! Tu be or not tu be??
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Johnnyemy: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2013
Justyaxx:
I really dont think so cos I have never seen nor heard of anyone disqualified in any of the arm of service because of something that has to do with dentition.
Ok thanks for the reply.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by CrazyMan(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2013
miz tola: eww!! Dats just nasty!
Its not nasty, its just part of the screening.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2013
miz tola: hmmmmmmmm!! Tu be or not tu be??
To be o. Am in rov with you. Just agree to rov me back and also agree to my proposal. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
To be o. Am in rov with you. Just agree to rov me back and also agree to my proposal. grin
.......still tinkin, lol
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2013
miz tola: .......still tinkin, lol
Ok. Waiting for your reply. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Abeg mek una no come derail this thread o dis one wey we don find committed people asking serious questions and correct homeboys wey sabi d game dey give us correct ans wey dey on point. I tek god beg una to shift go romance section cos na potenial army officers de here. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
Don Demu: Abeg mek una no come derail this thread o dis one wey we don find committed people asking serious questions and correct homeboys wey sabi d game dey give us correct ans wey dey on point. I tek god beg una to shift go romance section cos na potenial army officers de here. No hard feelings.
Oor oor oor. grin . How many times I laugh? Na crime to rov a woman. Abi as a military man u no go marry? Abeg leave me and miz tola alone. I rov her well well.
Just kidding man.
I KNOW that YOU ARE A NEW visitor in this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Don Demu: Abeg mek una no come derail this thread o dis one wey we don find committed people asking serious questions and correct homeboys wey sabi d game dey give us correct ans wey dey on point. I tek god beg una to shift go romance section cos na potenial army officers de here. No hard feelings.
Lol
emmanuel4fire:
Oor oor oor. grin . How many times I laugh? Na crime to rov a woman. Abi as a military man u no go marry? Abeg leave me and miz tola alone. I rov her well well.
Just kidding man.
I KNOW that YOU ARE A NEW visitor in this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.