Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online (164340 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC 25/26 Aspirants 2015 / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC 22) Passing-out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=Gideon360][/quote] i dont know...wre am i tu check for numbers??
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2013
miz tola: i dont know...wre am i tu check for numbers??
Check the last numbers in your application number. For example Dssc/2013/169 means that you are the 169th person to register.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Check the last numbers in your application number. For example Dssc/2013/169 means that you are the 169th person to register.
crap!! Just saw mine:|
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
whats your number Gideon.
my number is 270-
i will send it to u, send me ur number or email. Mine is 08034899997 ajalagideon@gmail.com
Tks caring Emmanuel God bless u.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
miz tola: crap!! Just saw mine:|
Um. What's your number dear?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Gideon360:
my number is 270-
i will send it to u, send me ur number or email. Mine is 08034899997 ajalagideon@gmail.com
Tks caring Emmanuel God bless u.
Mine is 3767. Even if you are the 10000th person to register you might be the 1st in your state depending on those applying.
Secondly, the Nigerian Army Dssc will start screening from your grades and qualifications with special preference given to medical graduates and then lawyers, psychologist, sociologist and engineers. Besides, those with 1st class and 2:1 will be selected first before others, except your name looks like the generals name or old time friend ( I mean except your name finds favor in their sight). Those who applied for short service commission are selected irrespective of your grade or course.
But nevertheless hope in God and put all your trust in him.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Guideway: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
[left][/left][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Guideway: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Some army men are daylight wolves.... Don't pay anybody in the name of getting nigerian army job else ur money is gone...
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Guideway: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ Mr Justyaxx and emmanuel4fire ,,,, i doubt ur statement in thread nine or there about> 5 applicants will be finally selected from each state... What kind of statistics is that.... Pls check that information verywell and repost it on this thread 4 better conception... Tnx and remain blessed.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2013
Guideway: @ Mr Justyaxx and emmanuel4fire ,,,, i doubt ur statement in thread nine or there about> 5 applicants will be finally selected from each state... What kind of statistics is that.... Pls check that information verywell and repost it on this thread 4 better conception... Tnx and remain blessed.

Sir, like I said 20 names or even more than 20 names this year will be shortlisted in the first list which will be pasted in their website, punch and daily trust newpaper. Thereafter, 5 or 6 names will be shortlisted after medicals, written test and interview. Even in some states none.NOTHING LIKE SUPPLEMENTARY LIST.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 19, 2013
Guideway: @ Mr Justyaxx and emmanuel4fire ,,,, i doubt ur statement in thread nine or there about> 5 applicants will be finally selected from each state... What kind of statistics is that.... Pls check that information verywell and repost it on this thread 4 better conception... Tnx and remain blessed.

Nawa o. I thought I was helping out with info for those who are civilians and dont really know much about the army thing. Oh so You been de think say na 1,000 dem go pick from each state?. Sir I am in the system, NMS/95, so do the maths on how many years I have been in service. (Mind you our(ex-boys) army number starts from the year you got into NMS). I repeat: after registration closes, the department of Military Sceretary, Army HQ, shortlists 20 each for DSSC and SSC from each state and 15 each for the FCT. Those are the ones who will report for interview in kaduna, at the former NDA at Mogadishu cantonment,, 1 mechanised Div. During the interview (medicals, 3.2km endurance race to be covered in 18mins, and all what not) some will be droped in the process. It is those who scale through who will then go to the final stage which is facing the AFSB (armed forces selection board). From there, after some weeks, 5 names each for DSSC and SSC will be selected and will be published. These are the ones who will resume training as officer cadets in Makurdi. The training starts with a 2wks prep wing then drills proper. The camp campari tactical manouver camp comes up after 2 months into the training. Sir, i am not bragging but just to let you know Nigerian army surrounds me left, right and center and its of no benefit for me to mislead fellow NL'ders, listen up. Apart frm me being a service personnel, my father is a retired Maj Gen who was during Obj regime, the Garrison Commander Brigade of Guards and later the Chief of Logistics, Defence HQ. He was appointed the very MS (Military Secretary) (which he held till he retired) and that iis the same MS that is gonna handle and stamp the final seal of the shortlistment you guys are all praying and hoping you get through. My eldest bro is a Major and the adjutant, Depot Nigerian Army. My other bro (The second) is a captain attached to air defence N/delta JTF. I myself serve with the 33 field artillery Brigade, 3rd armoured division, Jos. My kid bro is a flying officer presently on a course at the Royal Airforce and Commando Training academy in Cranwell, UK. So I just dont see any reason why I should lie or mislead NL'ders as some baggar are insinuating. All I thought I was doing is helping out with info and enquiries to reasonable questions as I have been doing. But dis one wey handshake don de reach elbow make I jeje carry my load and move out of the thread cos the insults are getrting too much esp when it comes from a civilian you are trying to inform and motivate. Sha Its Just a matter of months for the 20 lucky Thomas' to see with their own eyes. To my fellow right-thinking fellas like emmanuel and co, I wish you guys luck as am out of here. Anyone asking for a link-up to a senior officer orsomething, will make me act ungentleman like and delete him asap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2013
Justyaxx:

Nawa o. I thought I was helping out with info for those who are civilians who dont really know much from the army thing. Oh so You been de think say na 1,000 dem go pick from each state?. Sir I am in the system, NMS/95, so do the maths on how many years I have been in service. (Mind you our(ex-boys) army number starts from the year you got into NMS). I repeat: after registration closes, the department of Military Sceretary, Army HQ, shortlists 20 each for DSSC and SSC from each state and 15 each for the FCT. Those are the ones who will report for interview in kaduna, at the former NDA at Mogadishu cantonment,, 1 mechanised Div. During the interview (medicals, 3.2km endurance race is 1!mins, and all what not) some will be droped in the process. It is those who scale through who will then go to the final stage which is facing the AFSB (armed forces selection board). From there, after some weeks, 5 names each for DSSC and SSC will be selected and will be published. These are the ones who will resume training as officer cadets in Makurdi. The training starts with a 2wks prep wing then drills proper. The camp campari tactical manouver camp comes up after 2 months into the training. Sir, i am not bragging but jutt to let you know Nigerian army is surrounds me left, right and center and its of no benefit to mislead fellow NL'ders, ,apart frm me being a seervice personnel, my father is a retired Maj Gen who was during Obj regime, the Garrison Commander Brigade of Guards and later the Chief of Logistics, Defence HQ. He was appointed the very MS (which he held till he retired) that is gonna to handle and stamp the final seal to the shortlistment you guys are all praying and hoping you get through. My eldest brk is a Major and the adjutant, Depot Nigerian Army. My other bro (The second) is a captain attached to air defence N/delta JTF. I myself serve with the 33 field artillery Brigade, under 3rd armoured division, Jos. My kid bro is a flying officer presently on a course at the Royal Air
Force and Commando Training academy, Cranwell, UK. So I just dont I see no reason why I should lie or mislead NL'ders as some baggar are insinuating. All I thought I was doing is helping out with info and enquiries to reasonable questions as I have been doing. But dis one wey handshale don de reach elbow make jeje carry my load and move out of the thread cos the insults are getrting too much esp when it comes from a civilian you are trying to inform and motivate. Sha Its Just a matter of months for the 20 lucky Thomas' to see with their own eyes.
To my fellow right-thinking fellas like emmanuel and co, I wish you guys luck as am out of here. Dis my pin 23A03CA0 . Note: pls dis is strictly for clarification and enquiries pls. Anyone asking for a link up ta an officer orsomething, I will act ungentleman like and delete him asap.
Thanks man. Please don't mind Guideway, just keep on with your good work.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Rotimi152(m): 8:05am On Apr 19, 2013
Pls, is it immediately after d form close on may 12th, dat d shortlistment of 20candidates for each states will take place or will it take some months again.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2013
Rotimi152: Pls, is it immediately after d form close on may 12th, dat d shortlistment of 20candidates for each states will take place or will it take some months again.
Names will be shortlisted three weeks after close of form.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by pamgirl: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2013
@justyaxx,pls wats d diff btw dssc and regular short service?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Guideway: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2013
@mr Justyaxx
pls my Brother, i never meant 2 doubt ur dexterity, is just 4 me 2 hav a clear taught since am a novice..pls dnt mind my tone/phrase...pls dnt go away as u said. Stay wit u cos we need u.. Just take it as one of the comon tinz u'll get from intellectual Men... Tnx 4 putin me through once again... Cheerrrrss... Remain blessed
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Justyaxx:

Nawa o. I thought I was helping out with info for those who are civilians and dont really know much about the army thing. Oh so You been de think say na 1,000 dem go pick from each state?. Sir I am in the system, NMS/95, so do the maths on how many years I have been in service. (Mind you our(ex-boys) army number starts from the year you got into NMS). I repeat: after registration closes, the department of Military Sceretary, Army HQ, shortlists 20 each for DSSC and SSC from each state and 15 each for the FCT. Those are the ones who will report for interview in kaduna, at the former NDA at Mogadishu cantonment,, 1 mechanised Div. During the interview (medicals, 3.2km endurance race to be covered in 18mins, and all what not) some will be droped in the process. It is those who scale through who will then go to the final stage which is facing the AFSB (armed forces selection board). From there, after some weeks, 5 names each for DSSC and SSC will be selected and will be published. These are the ones who will resume training as officer cadets in Makurdi. The training starts with a 2wks prep wing then drills proper. The camp campari tactical manouver camp comes up after 2 months into the training. Sir, i am not bragging but just to let you know Nigerian army surrounds me left, right and center and its of no benefit for me to mislead fellow NL'ders, listen up. Apart frm me being a service personnel, my father is a retired Maj Gen who was during Obj regime, the Garrison Commander Brigade of Guards and later the Chief of Logistics, Defence HQ. He was appointed the very MS (Military Secretary) (which he held till he retired) and that iis the same MS that is gonna handle and stamp the final seal of the shortlistment you guys are all praying and hoping you get through. My eldest bro is a Major and the adjutant, Depot Nigerian Army. My other bro (The second) is a captain attached to air defence N/delta JTF. I myself serve with the 33 field artillery Brigade, 3rd armoured division, Jos. My kid bro is a flying officer presently on a course at the Royal Airforce and Commando Training academy in Cranwell, UK. So I just dont see any reason why I should lie or mislead NL'ders as some baggar are insinuating. All I thought I was doing is helping out with info and enquiries to reasonable questions as I have been doing. But dis one wey handshake don de reach elbow make I jeje carry my load and move out of the thread cos the insults are getrting too much esp when it comes from a civilian you are trying to inform and motivate. Sha Its Just a matter of months for the 20 lucky Thomas' to see with their own eyes. To my fellow right-thinking fellas like emmanuel and co, I wish you guys luck as am out of here. Dis my pin 23A03CA0 . Note: pls my bbm should be used strictly for clarification and enquiries pls. Anyone asking for a link-up to a senior officer orsomething, will make me act ungentleman like and delete him asap.

Tks 4 dis info again, but i beg u in d name of God dont leave us, dont be offended, the guy is new on this thread, beside, this guy is now tendering apology, because he has realise his mistake.
Pls sir, u av been our main source of genew info on dis thread, not all of us has BB.
pls stay wt us God will nt leave u alone.
Thks u very much sir. U will continue to move forward and forward. (AMEN)
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Mine is 3767. Even if you are the 10000th person to register you might be the 1st in your state depending on those applying.
Secondly, the Nigerian Army Dssc will start screening from your grades and qualifications with special preference given to medical graduates and then lawyers, psychologist, sociologist and engineers. Besides, those with 1st class and 2:1 will be selected first before others, except your name looks like the generals name or old time friend ( I mean except your name finds favor in their sight). Those who applied for short service commission are selected irrespective of your grade or course.
But nevertheless hope in God and put all your trust in him.

wao! Did u apply 4 SSC? because it is as if pple apply 4 SSC dis year than DSSC.
My no is just over 2700!
Which date did u apply
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Johnnyemy: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
Justyaxx:

Nawa o. I thought I was helping out with info for those who are civilians and dont really know much about the army thing. Oh so You been de think say na 1,000 dem go pick from each state?. Sir I am in the system, NMS/95, so do the maths on how many years I have been in service. (Mind you our(ex-boys) army number starts from the year you got into NMS). I repeat: after registration closes, the department of Military Sceretary, Army HQ, shortlists 20 each for DSSC and SSC from each state and 15 each for the FCT. Those are the ones who will report for interview in kaduna, at the former NDA at Mogadishu cantonment,, 1 mechanised Div. During the interview (medicals, 3.2km endurance race to be covered in 18mins, and all what not) some will be droped in the process. It is those who scale through who will then go to the final stage which is facing the AFSB (armed forces selection board). From there, after some weeks, 5 names each for DSSC and SSC will be selected and will be published. These are the ones who will resume training as officer cadets in Makurdi. The training starts with a 2wks prep wing then drills proper. The camp campari tactical manouver camp comes up after 2 months into the training. Sir, i am not bragging but just to let you know Nigerian army surrounds me left, right and center and its of no benefit for me to mislead fellow NL'ders, listen up. Apart frm me being a service personnel, my father is a retired Maj Gen who was during Obj regime, the Garrison Commander Brigade of Guards and later the Chief of Logistics, Defence HQ. He was appointed the very MS (Military Secretary) (which he held till he retired) and that iis the same MS that is gonna handle and stamp the final seal of the shortlistment you guys are all praying and hoping you get through. My eldest bro is a Major and the adjutant, Depot Nigerian Army. My other bro (The second) is a captain attached to air defence N/delta JTF. I myself serve with the 33 field artillery Brigade, 3rd armoured division, Jos. My kid bro is a flying officer presently on a course at the Royal Airforce and Commando Training academy in Cranwell, UK. So I just dont see any reason why I should lie or mislead NL'ders as some baggar are insinuating. All I thought I was doing is helping out with info and enquiries to reasonable questions as I have been doing. But dis one wey handshake don de reach elbow make I jeje carry my load and move out of the thread cos the insults are getrting too much esp when it comes from a civilian you are trying to inform and motivate. Sha Its Just a matter of months for the 20 lucky Thomas' to see with their own eyes. To my fellow right-thinking fellas like emmanuel and co, I wish you guys luck as am out of here. Dis my pin 23A03CA0 . Note: pls my bbm should be used strictly for clarification and enquiries pls. Anyone asking for a link-up to a senior officer orsomething, will make me act ungentleman like and delete him asap.
Sir, please I beg you dont leave us your information has been so reliable, even my elder brother who is a major doesn't disclose every bit of the information concerning the recruitment to me. Please forgive the guy and stay with us.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Obinoscopy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
I'm sorry but there appears to be two similar thread on the same topic. Here is a link to a similar thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1233736/nigerian-army-dssc-scc-2013#14878441
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2013
Obinoscopy: I'm sorry but there appears to be two similar thread on the same topic. Here is a link to a similar thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1233736/nigerian-army-dssc-scc-2013#14878441
Yea there are two threads .
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ok guys lets move on.
@Pam girl. I gez I answered that via bbm. Sha that was before a gentleman here actually convinced me I am not being fair if I should work out on people just because of one person.
@All. My sincere apologies for my earlier decision. thanks 4 evry evry guys as I am back now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by CrazyMan(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
Obinoscopy: I'm sorry but there appears to be two similar thread on the same topic. Here is a link to a similar thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1233736/nigerian-army-dssc-scc-2013#14878441
Just got your mail...I wonder why it went to spam mail.

Anyway since both of them are in different sections, and are functioning properly, let's just keep them running.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Obinoscopy(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2013
Ok
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Ajalagideon: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
Justyaxx: Ok guys lets move on.
@Pam girl. I gez I answered that via bbm. Sha that was before a gentleman here actually convinced me I am not being fair if I should work out on people just because of one person.
@All. My sincere apologies for my earlier decision. thanks 4 evry evry guys as I am back now

wao! That is militry spirit. God bless u. U a welc back again.
My questn is dat,
1. it will up to how many day after d closing of d form b4 shortlist names would be out?
2. How many days are we going to use for the screening process?
Tks anticipating answer.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Ajalagideon: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
Justyaxx: Ok guys lets move on.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ajalagideon:

wao! That is militry spirit. God bless u. U a welc back again.
My questn is dat,
1. it will up to how many day after d closing of d form b4 shortlist names would be out?
2. How many days are we going to use for the screening process?
Tks anticipating answer.
3 weeks sir after the close of sales of dssc form. Up to like 2 weeks for the screening.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Ajalagideon: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
3 weeks sir after the close of sales of dssc form. Up to like 2 weeks for the screening.
thks mr Emma, I appreciate ur prompt respose
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Ajalagideon: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
thks mr Emma, I appreciate ur prompt respose.
Pls is Pry 6 cert compulsary 4d screening exercise?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Ajalagideon: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Is it true dat Nigeria Police form is out now
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2013
Ajalagideon:
Pls is Pry 6 cert compulsary 4d screening exercise?
Yes sir. It's compulsory during documentation.
For the Nigerian police form, I don't think it's out cos they didnt advertise it on their web page and there is no form available to download. The initial advert on feb 13 was by one muktar or so on a particular website. The man I called as at last month in Abuja said it will be out in 3 months time and that's around June. Lets keep our fingers crossed, I'll make enquiry before the week runs out.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by meskezzy(f): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2013
penzino: E be like say we wey dey finish for june na I'm plenty pass oooo, how we go come do now Abeg wetin be d closing date

D closing date is may 12th.. And u must upload your NYSC discharge certificate,so it is nt advisable for people passing out june to obtain d pin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.