Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Best free Internet Download Manager - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best free Internet Download Manager (6885 Views)

How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) / Etisalat Offers 6 Month Free Internet Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best free Internet Download Manager by deepleke(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
i want to know which internet download manager is the best for downloading videos/films online and i hope its free too.
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2013
use IDM i have a fulo version i could give
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by deepleke(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
i use to have idm too but i was told to buy d full version to continue using it.i will be glad if u can give me.thanks a bunch
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by dridowu: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
If ur idm expired , search 4 d serial key on
http://www.serials.ws/
all da best
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by deepleke(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
i hope its safe to donwload other softwares from serials.ws cause i can see so many others?when i clicked on the software it sent me to another website which is usernet.hope most of those sites are virus free?thank u
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
beware
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by Evad(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2013
folafola: use IDM i have a fulo version i could give

Then brother I would be glad to have it
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by learnit: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
links are not allowed here mail will do
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by deepleke(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
@folafola.you can send the idm manager to my email address.lekeadeyemi@hotmail.com.thanks
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
you need to appreciate after i sent it to you i am not asking for money but appreciation. okay i have sent this to many but they did nož appreciate either in kind or otherwise i will SEND it just appreciate
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
check your inbox
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by belamour(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
@folafola
folafola: you need to appreciate after i sent it to you i am not asking for money but appreciation. okay i have sent this to many but they did nož appreciate either in kind or otherwise i will SEND it just appreciate
Please i will appreciate if you could forward d licence key for the full version f the IDM. Thanks in advance, my email is belamour4life@yahoo.co.uk grin
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
ok i will forward it to you
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
check your inbox for IDM full version follow the steps in the folder to install and register it easily. dont forget your promise
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by sod09(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
folafola: you need to appreciate after i sent it to you i am not asking for money but appreciation. okay i have sent this to many but they did nož appreciate either in kind or otherwise i will SEND it just appreciate
pls i also nid d one wit key.....
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by sod09(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
pls i also nid d one wit key.....my email
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by lockheed55(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
smiley BITCOMET
the free bit torrent client is not only supper fast (listed as the best torrent client in the world on one website, though not the most popular - utorrent is i guess) it can also download ordinary files with the speed of IDM but sometimes lightning faster than it IDM.
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
bitcomet is use to download torrents file idm is for normal download.
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by dljbd1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
You could use IDM to also download torrent files cool
zbigz.com
boxopus.com
1. Register in either of the sites above
2. Copy the torrent file [b]link[/b]and paste in any of the sites you've registered
3. Wait some seconds (depending on your browsing speed/connectivity) for your file to be downloaded into the site
4. After it's done, click [b]download[/b]and your IDM picks it up like a normal file and starts to download cool cool cool
Though this is very useful for those using VPNs that don't support torrent file downloads...else, I recommend you use a torrent client like utorrent, bittorrent, etcs...for your torrent downloads. cool grin Unless of course you are after the awesome download speed IDM offers wink
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by maxibrainz: 1:37am On Mar 30, 2013
What i do is use the IDM when the trial period expires, i use a software called total uninstall to uninstall the IDM. The software remove any trace of the software on my pc, so i install it again and continue enjoying another trial period, this is what i apply to most trial softwares.
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 4:39am On Mar 30, 2013
dl_jbd: You could use IDM to also download torrent files cool
zbigz.com
boxopus.com
1. Register in either of the sites above
2. Copy the torrent file [b]link[/b]and paste in any of the sites you've registered
3. Wait some seconds (depending on your browsing speed/connectivity) for your file to be downloaded into the site
4. After it's done, click [b]download[/b]and your IDM picks it up like a normal file and starts to download cool cool cool
Though this is very useful for those using VPNs that don't support torrent file downloads...else, I recommend you use a torrent client like utorrent, bittorrent, etcs...for your torrent downloads. cool grin Unless of course you are after the awesome download speed IDM offers wink
this is lovely, like it

1 Like

Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 4:41am On Mar 30, 2013
maxibrainz: What i do is use the IDM when the trial period expires, i use a software called total uninstall to uninstall the IDM. The software remove any trace of the software on my pc, so i install it again and continue enjoying another trial period, this is what i apply to most trial softwares.
why must you you go this long way? full version is readily available freely
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by sod09(m): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2013
folafola:
why must you you go this long way? full version is readily available freely
pls av been askin u to send to my mail idm full wit key....
i will appreciate u
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by mrczar(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
plz kindly send to czar4life@gmail.com GOD BLESS
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by Lusheyi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
please i need the link for IDM full version too, thanks in anticipation...komohzcrib@gmail.com wink
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
@ all that gave their email i have sent the download link to you, no one appreciated this gesture, hmmmnnnnn
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by sod09(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
folafola: @ all that gave their email i have sent the download link to you, no one appreciated this gesture, hmmmnnnnn
jus seen it.....thnx vry much.
rily appreciate
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by dljbd1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
folafola: @ all that gave their email i have sent the download link to you, no one appreciated this gesture, hmmmnnnnn
don't mind them. They are busy downloading grin
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
a recharge card will do, if you can but if not no qualms
dl_jbd: don't mind them. They are busy downloading grin
sod09: jus seen it.....thnx vry much.
rily appreciate
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by deepleke(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
@folafola.i cant find it in my box so maybe you will give the webiste address.its always easy to use utorrent to download all the bittorrent films files.i bet you will like it.youtube downloader is so sweet with window 8 and its free
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 5:10am On Mar 31, 2013
hmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn, i see
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by lockheed55(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2013
folafola: bitcomet is use to download torrents file idm is for normal download.

like i said, its just like a secret people dont know; BITCOMET is meant to download torrents and it does but at the same time it turns out to also download ordinary files just like IDM with same or greater speed. though when u download with IDM, b4 the download starts it cud take a few seconds depending on ur speed but BITCOMET takes a few seconds longer than IDM. but when it does start the speed is great. try it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apple-macbook Brand New Laptops For Sale / How To Browse On Your Laptop Free Using Nokia Pc Suite. / Apple Vs Non-apple Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.