Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Best free Internet Download Manager - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best free Internet Download Manager (6890 Views)

How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) / Etisalat Offers 6 Month Free Internet Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by maxibrainz: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
@folafola i think it would be good 4me to get the IDM full version my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com thanks
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by burkutu: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
folafola: @ all that gave their email i have sent the download link to you, no one appreciated this gesture, hmmmnnnnn
folafola,pls send me the download link of full version of idm to
Meanwyl wch network are u using?thanks
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 6:05am On Apr 01, 2013
i am on mobile i will SEND it when i get on my pc, i use all the gsm networks
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by dljbd1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
folafola: i am on mobile i will SEND it when i get on my pc, i use all the gsm networks
Baba oOoo
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by pcagbaji(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
Pls sen it to me agbaandrew@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
check your inbox all who gave me email
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
if you gave seen it then appreciate,,recharge card us welcome ooooo

1 Like

Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by GenOrumov: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ folafola, help a brother out wit idm -petoyee@gmail.com. You just might find a new car with your name on it parked in front of ur gate.

1 Like

Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by anibo2(m): 1:54am On Apr 03, 2013
folafola: if you gave seen it then appreciate,,recharge card us welcome ooooo
Broda,abeg i go need ham too..inbox me..datiboboy@yahoo.com.I go show appreciation
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 4:16am On Apr 03, 2013
sharing is not bad, i configure this for people wit some money but u decided to give it out freely here but no one has never shown appreciation. hmmmmmmn.
naija people with uncare attitude. till then sha
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by segwise(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2013
Hey bro,
I also need the full version of the IDM. Send it to my mail: segun@databytesgroup.com.

I will appreciate.
Thanks
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
hmmmmmmn oga o ten were healed none came to give thanks
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by deepleke(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2013
@folafola.i am still waiting for my copy o.pls resend to lekeadeyemi@hotmail.com.thank u sir my oga @ d top
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
I need it too please. My e-mail add is idee.esperanza@yahoo.com
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2013
all want full IDM but not ready to pay and not ready to even appreciate with recharge card too bad
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by deepleke(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2013
@folafola.u did not specify how much recharge card u want.try to tell us pls and post the post ur phone nos/network as well .i want you to send d full version with product key to deepleke@yahoo.com.
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by samabashiy46: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2013
Hey bros, would really appreciate it if I could also have the IDM link mailed to samabashiya46@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2013
ANY amount you deem fit will be okay by me. just to say thank you okay.
i will SEND it to these emails now
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by anibo2(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
folafola: ANY amount you deem fit will be okay by me. just to say thank you okay.
i will SEND it to these emails now
BROS HOPE U NEVA FORGET OO..MY EMAIL...DATIBOBOY@YAHOO.COM
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2013
who need Idm free,or hack,just send me mail,i will collect only 200#
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by dljbd1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
EMMAUGOH: who need Idm free,or hack,just send me mail,i will collect only 200#
See this one...SHM angry
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
i dey laf oooooo
EMMAUGOH: who need Idm free,or hack,just send me mail,i will collect only 200#
i dey laf oooooo
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by yurika: 5:03am On Apr 09, 2013
I use IDM. Its the best one I have used till today. Buy a new one or search for alternative (cracked) grin.

I know most of the post already talked about IDM. BUT IT'S STILL THE BEST ONE AVAILABLE OUT THERE.
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Email me to give u the Cracker that u can update anyhow....
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by dljbd1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
EMMAUGOH: Email me to give u the Cracker that u can update anyhow....
dl_jbd[at]yahoo[dot]com
I'm expecting it
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 12, 2013
cheak u mail..
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 12, 2013
This
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 12, 2013
ThIs Link is Actualy For the Lazy People www.internetdownloadmanager.com/ ,people that Never want to learn how to get what they want through the Net....Am sory for those that will come back after one month that thier IDm Has expired....... search for the cracker or request for it now..
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by joseph1013: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2013
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
folafola: you need to appreciate after i sent it to you i am not asking for money but appreciation. okay i have sent this to many but they did nož appreciate either in kind or otherwise i will SEND it just appreciate
i'd b very glad if u send it jessesamuel8@gmail.com
tnks a thousand tyms bro(in advance)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hp Envy X360 , 12GRam, i7(6th Gen) 256ssd, Nvidia GTX 930 M(2GB) SOLD / Apple Vs Non-apple Computers / How To Make And Receive Calls With MTN Fastlink Huawei Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.