Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Best free Internet Download Manager - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best free Internet Download Manager (6891 Views)

How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) / Etisalat Offers 6 Month Free Internet Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ThIs Link is Actualy For the Lazy People www.internetdownloadmanager.com/ ,people that Never want to learn how to get what they want through the Net....Am sory for those that will come back after one month that thier IDm Has expired....... search for the cracker or request for it now..
plz can u hlp me wit d cracker jessesamuel8@gmail.com
tnks alot bro! In advance
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jesse Samuel:
plz can u hlp me wit d cracker jessesamuel8@gmail.com
tnks alot bro! In advance
lol
thanks for the link pls share the link for the full version for lazy ones. funny
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by slimkay83(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
@folafola called your numba buh you didn't pick. Pls, send the idm full version to me..wil surely appreciate. Showbuoy@gmail.com
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by Nancy42(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
baba weldone cld u pls send me d full version of internet download manger mine has expired n i can't lay hands on a new one dis is ma email add temeka42@gmail.com tank u very much
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by maxibrainz: 4:24am On Apr 29, 2013
This night as i make this post i just activated my friends MTN sim card to browse and download unlimitedly with the magic sim settings i got and it working perfectly, if you want the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly with your MTN sim card like am doing both on your phone and PC send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by melotech(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2013
i also need the full version of the IDM melowise2003@yahoo.com will be highly appreciated
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by maxibrainz: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2013
If you live in Benue State you can meet me personaly today to configure the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card free of charge, this opportunity would only last today. With the MTN magic sim settings you can browse and download unlimitedly, stream videos, watch live matches without bothering about bundle limit just like am doing, it works on both phone and PC if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by Ubking0(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2013
folafola: use IDM i have a fulo version i could give

plssssssssssssss i need d full version plssssssssssssss send it to my email ubongnsini45@gmail.com
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by plerooma: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
folafola: i am on mobile i will SEND it when i get on my pc, i use all the gsm networks
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by Peaceuntou: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2013
plssssssssssssss i need d full version plssssssssssssss send it to my email johnson2life@gmail.com
Re: The Best free Internet Download Manager by joelreg(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
please dear i also need the full version loadedjoel@gmail.com
thanks God Bless u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hp Envy X360 , 12GRam, i7(6th Gen) 256ssd, Nvidia GTX 930 M(2GB) SOLD / Apple Vs Non-apple Computers / How To Make And Receive Calls With MTN Fastlink Huawei Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.